Marvel Heroclix

Discussion in 'Superhero Products' started by Cyclops, Jun 8, 2002.

1. PaleRider Registered

See thats something thats been bothering me is giving prob. contral to "smart" people, Reed Richards is the one I can see that for, when I first heard about it I was interested but then they gave it to Batman and Blockbuster. I always saw it as a very rare power and now it seems thier just throwing it to anyone. And you do have a point Cyclops.

2. Cyclops Registered

Unfortunately, he's not. Damn. I thought the entire purpose of the Ultimate FF Heroclix was to make combat-worthy versions of the characters, not ones that are worse than the originals... I think the only saving grace for Mr. F. here would be the Brilliant Tactitian card....

Argh!!!

3. PaleRider Registered

I'm glad they didn't make the Ultimate conterpart better then the orginal, I don't think that should be, but yeah thats not a very good click. How is that Mr. Fantastic only has Plastisity for 3 clicks? how much sense does that make.

4. mikeyh89 Registered

I would really like it if Dazzler was finally made into a Heroclix for this set. We have Longshot, Mojo, and Spiral, and Dazzler fits right in with them, only she is a lot cooler than all them! :p

I, personally, am loving the Lockjaw! lol!

5. Cyclops Registered

Honestly, I wouldn't have cared either way, I would just like to see the FF not be a bunch of weinies.

6. Charlesx Registered

Hey, has anyone seen the new LE mailaway? The good news is that it is Nova Blast Johnny Storm. It is one cool sculpt and his stats look great. He can be ordered online from the Wizard Universe site. The bad news is that not only are they charging $6.99 per LE, now they are adding a $4.99 shipping charge. So where before I could order two LE's for $10, I had to dish out almost double that amount for two LE Johnny Storms. Darn, this game's getting expensive...

7. PaleRider Registered

yeah for that I don't think I'll be getting him, he is a great sculpt though. So is that Shocker they showed off.

8. Cyclops Registered

Eh, the mailaway LEs are hardly worth it anyway.

9. Cyclops Registered

Side note - am I the only one who wouldn't mind a Krypto the Super-Dog 'Clix?

10. PaleRider Registered

no it is not just you, after I saw lockjaw my friends and I said just that. Why not a krypto? He good be a pretty good piece.

11. Bathrat Registered

Ace the Bathound.

I'd buy it, and I don't even play Heroclix.

12. Ncrawler333 Registered

New preview up, Nightcrawler REV! :D

Also, pics of all the figures in Fantastic Forces have been leaked, here's the link:

http://clixcavecom.web117.discountasp.net/FF.zip

Here are all the figures in the set, except for one missing Unique, who wasn't on the list I found of the figures, and I couldn't get the pictures to work to see who it will be.

Uniques
    Arnim Zola
    Baron Blood
    Dr. Doom
    Mad Thinker
    Nimrod(264 points!!)
    Orphan
    Professor Xavier(Ultimates, triple mind control with 12 range)
    Spider-Man 2099
    Volcana
    Warlock
    Wolverine(Days of Future Past)

Giant/Double-based
    Goliath/Atlas(giant)
    Awesome Andy(giant)
    Black Knight(transporter)
    Ghost Rider(transporter)
    Hawkeye(transporter)
    Lockjaw(transporter)
    Moonstar(transporter)
    Yellowjacket(giant)

REVs
    Asp
    Luke Cage
    Dr. Strange
    Green Goblin
    Human Torch
    Invisible Woman
    Iron Fist
    Jolt
    Juggernaut
    Karma(New Mutants costume)
    Mr. Fantastic
    Nightcrawler
    Rogue(616, Xtreme X-Men costume)
    Scarlet Witch
    Songbird
    Shocker
    Sub-Mariner
    Thing
    Tigra
    Vulture(old man version)

13. PaleRider Registered

Not to bad, no black bolt though and that sucks.

14. Ncrawler333 Registered

Just read on the WizKids official forums that Baron Mordu is the unique I had missing from the above list.

15. Cyclops Registered

I.... I don't understand... how can they have Lockjaw but no Blackbolt? I thought this was supposed to be a primarily FF-based set, but the FF and friends/foes are hardly in it.... :(

16. Bathrat Registered

17. PaleRider Registered

thats very true, all you have is the ultimate version of the four, lockjow namor doom that sucks. The only reason I'm not to mad is because the rate that thye have been putting out new sets we'll have one in no time.

18. Cyclops Registered

I cannot wait for that Hawkeye, or Dr. Strange... they're the ones that excite me most.

19. PaleRider Registered

Lockjaw, Iron Fist, and Nightcrawler have me the happiest. That Doc Strange does look like his going to be great. I can't wait for DC Icons so they can update some of thier pieces.

20. Cyclops Registered

Eh, I've already got the CT Nightcrawler, which really in happiness levels, can't be matched by any Heroclix, really. I mean, if you got a Nightcrawler from Clobberin' Time, chances are he's the treasure of your collection, and he is for mine. :)

21. Ben Urich Registered

My friend doesn't even play Heroclix and he got ahold of one somehow (I forget, I think his girlfriend bought him a booster pack for him or something).
    And he's like "Dang man, evidently this is worth something."
    It's just funny because he doesn't know what to do with it, and its super valuable, and there are people out there who would kill for one...
    Oh man that makes me chuckle.

22. Cyclops Registered

I had gotten mine in a booster, lucky me, the set had just been sold out from the supplier so I was grabbing up every pack in stores I could find. Before then, the only Uniques from the set I had were Super Skrull and Medusa - Nightcrawler was at the top of a booster.

Side question - has anyone managed to complete any sets? I've only managed to finish Infinity Challenge, and I'm only missing half of the uniques from Clobberin' Time.

23. Cyclops Registered

24. SuperFerret King of the Urban Jungle

Doesn't the new Nightcrawler look as if someone strapped a bomb to him and then took a picture whn it blew up?

25. Cyclops Registered

Well, actually, what you can't see is that he's got another torso directly behind the visible one.

He's like, in the middle of one of those teleport-flurry attacks he does that are so cool.