Marvel Heroclix

You know, I have two duplicate Veteran Elektras. Very annoying, too, because Gambit already has a Veteran Elektra, so no trading.

So, what are the sets you've completed? If there's a Unique version, that counts as part of the set. I've got...

-Annihilus
-Wasp
-Firelord
-SHIELD Agent
-Scarlet Witch
-Sabretooth

I haven't completed any sets yet.....which is further proof of why Cyke sucks ass. :mad: ;)

Originally posted by Cyclops
You know, I have two duplicate Veteran Elektras. Very annoying, too, because Gambit already has a Veteran Elektra, so no trading.

So, what are the sets you've completed? If there's a Unique version, that counts as part of the set. I've got...

-Annihilus
-Wasp
-Firelord
-SHIELD Agent
-Scarlet Witch
-Sabretooth
Shield Medic
Thug
Elektra
Boomerang
Sabertooth
Puppet Master
Hercules
Quaser

I need unique Spider-Man to have him as a complete set,
I need experienced Juggernaut to have a complete set of him, I need veteren Wolfsbane to have a complete set of her, I need experienced Constrictor to have a complete set of him, I need experienced Vulture to have a complete set of him, I need rookie Black Panther to have a complete set of him, I need experienced pyro to have a complete set of him, I need experienced Mr. Hyde to have a complete set of him, i need veteren Magneto to have a complete set of him, and I need a veteren Firelord to have a complete set of him.

And Cyclops I also had many electra doubles!:mad: :D

i don't have that many, but whats a quick way to tell you characters' rank (rookie, experienced, veteran)? or do you just have to look at their stats on their dial?

Yellow ring = Rookie
Blue Ring = Experienced
Red Ring = Veteran
Silver Ring = Unique

Yellow ring = Rookie
Blue Ring = Experienced
Red Ring = Veteran
Silver Ring = Unique
I have to agree!:D

I bid on a starter set that was on eBay and won it for like 10 bucks (half price!). So I just got it in the mail on Wednesday and it had a few good ones: Veteran KANG! Gee wiz that dood is hard core. . . cost almost 200 just to get him in though. Got a Capt'n America (How fitting seeing as How I picked up the mail on the 4th of July!) and a Firelord, Rogue, and Veteran Pyro. Pretty good deal! :D

i've got 12 so far...i have:

UNIQUE
-Elektra

ROOKIE
-Cyclops
-Sabretooth
-Daredevil
-Boomerang
-Hydra Medic

EXPERIENCED
-Bullseye
-Rogue
-Vulture

VETERAN
-Professor Xavier
-Scarlet Witch
-Wolfsbane

Um.... hey, Gambit. You don't happen to have my Experienced Hobgoblin, do you?

No, I'm serious. I think he might have accidentally grabbed my Experienced Hobgoblin. He's totally missing from my collection.

No, I'm serious. I think he might have accidentally grabbed my Experienced Hobgoblin. He's totally missing from my collection.
:eek: :(

hc_drdoom.jpg
- Dr. Doom

hc_thing.jpg
- Thing

hc_logan.jpg
- Logan

hc_blackwidow.jpg
- Black Widow

hc_elektra2.jpg
- Elektra v. 2

Check it!! This is the link.

500 pt. game, the mall setting - with a few additions. I used the "SPECIAL" pads as "Warp Portals". They'd switch around the board after every turn cycle, plus a bunch of explosives placed around the board randomly.

Me - Spider-Man (U) - Cyclops (E) - Magneto (R) - Wolverine (E) - Hercules (V) - Whirlwind (V) - Hydra Medic (R, E, V)

Mini-Hulk - Ultron (R) - Kang (V) - Juggernaut (V) - Quicksilver (E) - Vulture (V)

Sister (Mamma Spider) - Scarlet Witch (V) - Spider-Man (V) - Hulk (E) - Sentinel (Mark I) - Thug (E) - Annihilus (V)

The battle: Well, I got first move, so I swarmed out towards the mall, hiding Wolvie in the bushes. Everybody but Maggie and the Medics swarmed with Herc grabbing a light object and standing next to Magneto. Then it was Sister's turn. Sentinel began smashing through the wall, with Bruce Banner following out. Her Spidey moved out too, into the middle of the mall, as well as Annihilus. Mini-Hulk's turn came around, so Kang phased towards the outside, Vulture charged out, Quicksilver hit the teleport pad and warped out towards my zone, and Juggernaut moved over to smash a wall. Ultron stayed put.

My turn again, Magneto telekinetically shoved Herc over to smash Quicksilver, killing him with five clicks. Cyclops hit Annihilus, and then Spidey Incapacitated him, effectively trapping all of Mamma Spider's forces, except for Spidey. Her mistake. When it was her turn, she continued smashing through with the Sentinel. M-H whooped up on her Spidey with Kang and Ultron, while I continued whipping Annihilus, hitting him and Vulture in the same shot.

The fighting continued, until M-H got the warps the way he wanted. He moved all his forces into Mamma Spider's arena - bad idea. the Sentinel came back, captured Ultron and Kang, and eliminated them. I continued picking my way through, eliminating her Spidey, and and Thug, while Hulk came back inside, smashing Juggernaut alongside Hercules. Cyclops took out the Hulk with a critical hit, and then, Mamma Spider got kickied out of the game for farting in M-H's face. Then it was a simple matter of Cyclops pummeling Juggernaut into submission.

Ugh, I'm so confused with it! I tried to play with my father, we could barely set it up and play it... We had to quit within one attack... Can someone post EASY directions on how to play, and answer this one question... If one team has no long range attack abilities, than they lose, no matter what... Because they would have to get close, and than the other team could easily take them out with a long range attack. Is there any rule that we missed that disables us from that happening? Thanks in advance.:)

You've got to develop a well-rounded team, mixed with ranged attacks and non-rangers. Explain later. LOTR's playin'.

I think I'm gonna give this game a try. I only have one comics fan in all my friends and family (my cousin) that'll play, though, but I'm dyin' to give this a try.

LOTR's playin'.
DANG! I gotta go buy that tommorrow! I forgot all about it! And I was in Walmart the other night! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by web-slinger
DANG! I gotta go buy that tommorrow! I forgot all about it! And I was in Walmart the other night! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I am gonna get the one in November!:cool:

All right. Continuing.

First things first, set a point limit for team building. Keep it in multiples of 100, don't go higher than 500.

Next, build a well-rounded team. Try to mix a decent range, super strength, telekinesis, flight, support, and leadership if you can. Keep team abilities in mind.

Next, one player rolls the dice to pick a map. Even is map 2, odd is map 1.

Now, choose a starting position. You must try and fit all your characters within a 4x2 area, stretching lengthwise across the edge of the map.

For play, always keep your rulebook and superpower chart handy for reference. In choosing how many moves you get, divide the total point value of the game by 100, and you get it. For example: a 300 point game will allow you 3 moves per turn. Remember that Avengers and Brotherhood members move, but don't attack, for free.

A few other things to remember:

1) You cannot move and attack in the same turn unless your character has a superpower that allows him/her to do so.

2) When counting out a ranged attack's distance, try to keep it to as straight a line as possible. Anything gets in the way, be it a wall or another character, that attack cannot be made.

3) When damage or healing is dealt to your character, make sure that you are the one to do the clicking, not your opponent.

4) If you forget about a certain power, then remember it after you've finished with that character (say, for example, you forgot to give Rogue her click of healing for Energy Drain), you cannot go back and fix it.

Anything I forgot, Gambit, Gamer, anybody else?

The extended version of "Fellowship", he means. Or maybe he means the "Clobberin' Time" 'Clix expansion. Or maybe he means both. :confused:

The extended version of "Fellowship", he means. Or maybe he means the "Clobberin' Time" 'Clix expansion. Or maybe he means both. :confused:
BOTH INCLUDING THE SPIDER-MAN DVD COLECTORS EDITION!:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"