Marvel Heroclix

I bought this, but Im the ONLY comic fan out here and there is no one who will play with me. I bought the box starter set and 1 booster pack.

Im probably going to sell them all back if I can find anyone who will buy them.

I have the Symbiote Spider-Man by the way.

Originally posted by superheroman
I bought this, but Im the ONLY comic fan out here and there is no one who will play with me. I bought the box starter set and 1 booster pack.

Im probably going to sell them all back if I can find anyone who will buy them.

I have the Symbiote Spider-Man by the way.
I want that!:eek:

Black Spidey is the only unique figure I bought.

As for figures with the Red around them, I got a Juggernaut and a Hobgoblin.

Blue around them: Wolverine, Sabretooth, elektra, spider-man, boomerang

Yellow: Scarlet witch, blade, wasp, kingpin, wolfsbane, vulture

Im trying to put the unque figure up on e-bay but I cant get a frikkin picture of it

I brought my first booster pack today.I have't pick up a starter yet.I got
SHEILD medic-rookie
Scarlet Witch-rookie
Wolverine-Experienced
Hobgoblin-Experienced
I like them but i'm not sure if I'm going to by more.they cool though.:D :) :o

Haha! You are my slave! I have both the Rookie and Experienced versions of you in my collection!! HAHA!! :D :D

Originally posted by Cyclops [/i]
Haha! You are my slave! I have both the Rookie and Experienced versions of you in my collection!! HAHA!! :D :D

You'll never take me alive you damn Mutie :confused:

Anyway:D I brought a ship load more,3 more boosters,and a starter deck, And i think i made a really good 200 point team from what i have anyway

Wasp- U
Hercules- V
Wolverine - E
Sheild medic -R

whatcha think?

For 200 points, not bad. You've got some leadership, which is good, some superstrength, which is very good, and some healing power, which can save a game, but what you lack is a ranged powerhouse. Your range doesn't exceed 4, which will put you at a severe disadvantage against a player with a Professor Xavier or a Cyclops on his team. Let's not even get started on going up against the almighty Firelord. You also lack Telekinetic power, which, from time to time, is key in not only pummeling your opponents to submission, but moving your own pieces around as well.

I could always switch my wolverine for Klaw rookie i think hes 60 points and has a range of 10 that would help my game would it not?:confused:

Originally posted by Spider-Gamer

I got both indoor and outdoor!:cool:
What is in them?!?!? And when the H. E. double hockey sticks is CLOBBERIN' TIME comin' out?!?!? :confused: :D

Oh, and regarding high level clix... I may have mentioned that I have the veteran KANG... ((shudder))... It is best to just stay away, and I mean far away from him. If you attack him you better have range combat expert, and be able to do at least 4 damage per hit, or just forget it! :eek:

Originally posted by truthteller
Oh, and regarding high level clix... I may have mentioned that I have the veteran KANG... ((shudder))... It is best to just stay away, and I mean far away from him. If you attack him you better have range combat expert, and be able to do at least 4 damage per hit, or just forget it! :eek:

Why sould'nt he be that strong? I saw him blow up Whirlwind in one blast in the comics :eek:

I got me a Veteran Kang.... and a Veteran Firelord... and when you have the two of them hounding down your Veteran Daredevil, you've got some serious problems.

I got extremely lucky though, and managed to Incapacitate Kang, blocking Firelord off from his pursuit, allowing Ben Afflek to live and fight another day. :D

As for Blizzard's plan, I suppose Klaw is a good trade-off for Wolverine. You need to vary your forces as much as possible. Variation is key to survival.

One of my particular favorite teams to play as is

Experienced Prof. X
Experienced Cyclops
Experienced Wolverine
Experienced Jean Grey
Experienced Rogue
Veteran Hercules
Veteran Daredevil

You've got a huge range of possibilities crammed into 400 points (I think), with some great up-close fighters, some of the best ranged combatants in the game, and the only character that gets hit 66% of the time on successful rolls.

I don't have many peices,i could post what i have and stuff,and help me out with it

This one occured last night, in the Indoor Pack's Mansion setting. Point value: 530. Thanks to those Plot Cards that the set comes with, there's a storyline attached.

The X-Men, consisting of Professor Xavier (E), Cyclops (E), Wolverine (E), Jean Grey (E), and Rogue (V) were discussing the legal ramifications of going public with Attorney Matt Murdock (Daredevil, V)peacefully in Xavier's mansion when, a furious pounding at the door knocks it down. Lo and behold, Hercules (V), Spider-Man (U), and a Hydra Medic (V) stand at the door, proclaiming urgent news!

Apparently, there's an ancient artifact buried just underneath the first floor bathroom at the mansion, and a squad of villains is coming after it, according to the Hydra operative, who claims to be a SHIELD spy. She offers her healing expertise in the defense of the mansion.

No sooner than the warning is issued when the side wall blows in, and the aforementioned villains burst in!! Nightmare (U), Kang (V), Klaw (V), and Ultron (R) immediately begin rummaging through the mansion, looking for the artifact.

Now Murdock, entirely uncostumed, faces a dilemma! As the X-Men, Hercules and Spider-Man engage the villains, he's hanging around out of costume! He slips outside unnoticed, and changes to Daredevil while hiding in the bushes!

Rogue and Hercules keep Kang on his toes, with Rogue staying in close with Kang every chance she gets (her Invulnerability keeps her safe from his 2 up-close damage rating) and pegs him down a few times! Nightmare comes to the aid of Kang, only to get tangled up in some genuine Spider-Man webbing! This gives Hercules the chance he needed. He had been carrying around the computer the whole time, and proceeds to smash it into Kang's face, critically weakening him! While Rogue continues to keep her focus on Kang, Hercules proceeds to beat the **** out of Nightmare. Soon enough, Nightmare's out of the game, but not before Klaw takes Xavier.

Luckily, the artifact is surrounded by hindering terrain (Toilet and a bathtub), so Wolverine moves in to protect it. They can't get in, and he can't get hit. Gotta love Stealth.

Kang is weakened further, so much so that he is no longer a problem, so Rogue moves against Ultron, while Cyclops, standing atop a desk (to add 2 to his defense rating) gets taxied around by Jean allwoing him maximum movement and blasting power. Spider-Man's been hit, but he's gotten wiser for it. He manages to trick Ultron into letting his defenses down, giving even Daredevil a chance to nail him one. But DD pays for it, and takes three clicks.

The villains are thoroughly routed now, so Wolverine comes back into play, hounding down Klaw relentlessly. Cyclops gets a decent shot in at Klaw, weakening him almost as low as Kang. He retreats with Kang out to the swimming pool, with wolverine in hot pursuit.

Hercules gets into a match with Ultron, taking a severe beating for his efforts, but still hanging tough. Grabbing a vending machine, he finally proceeds to crush Ultron with Rogue's assistance. The medic proves her worth, restoring Daredevil to his peak so he can aid Wolverine in removing Kang and Klaw.

Matt Murdock's secret identity is protected, and more importantly, the ancient artifact remains undisturbed.

My team:
Professor Xavier (E)
Cyclops (E)
Wolverine (E)
Jean Grey (E)
Rogue (V)
Hercules (V)
Daredevil (V)
Hydra Medic (V)
Spider-Man (U)

My scenario card: "Nice, Relaxing Day"

Opponent's team:

Ultron (R)
Kang (V)
Klaw (V)
Nightmare (U)

Opponent's scenario card: "Hidden Prize"

Originally posted by Blizzard
I don't have many peices,i could post what i have and stuff,and help me out with it

well sence no one responed i'll post them just in case if you go up a bit or the prevous page ,my 200 point team is thare if anyone can help me with a 100 or 300 please respond,here are my Clix:

Thug (R) - 6 points
Skrull Agent (R) - 11 points
Skrull Warrior (R) - 14 points
S.H.E.I.L.D Medic (R) - 12 points
Jean Gray (R) - 31 points
Scarlet Witch (R) - 29 points
Vulture (R) - 15 points
Wasp (R) - 24 points
Klaw (R) - 60 points
Spider-man (R) - 61 points

S.H.E.I.L.D Medic (E) - 15 points
Hercules (E) - 67 points
Annihilus (E) - 103 points
Wolverine (E) - 61 points
Hobgoblin (E) - 53 points

S.H.E.I.L.D medic (V) - 16 points
Hercules (V) -83 points
Juggernaut (V) - 146 points

Wasp (U) - 44 points

Originally posted by Cyclops

The obscure characters, like Blizzard, Whirlwind, Mr. Hyde, etc. are definitely appreciated, but why so few heavy hitters?

Oh well. Series two, right?

I just got a chance to read through the first few pages....What Do you Mean Obscure :mad: Blizzard Rocks :mad: But i do have to agree about Whirlwind he died 2 times once in Iron Man Vol 2 and agian in the other dimention in Avengers Volume 3:(

Oh, come on! You gotta admit - ask most Marvel readers to name five Marvel villains off the top of their heads, heck or even ten or twenty, and Blizzard's not gonna be on that list. :D :D

Besides, Blizzard's little more than a superpowered lackey. He's definitely no masterminding villain.

As for a good 300-point team, you've got plenty of options.

Annihilus can provide good Taxiing through his flight ability, while Hercules can give you a cheap Superstrengther. I always put a Hercules on my team if I've got the chance. Scarlet Witch will give you the ability to change dice rolls you don't like (within a ten-square radius, of course), Wasp will give you some good Incapacitation, as well as Leadership. Now let's see what your total is:

103 + 67 + 29 + 44 = 273

You still have a bit of space left you can fill. A good 27 points worth. That, I'd fill up with a SHIELD Medic (R) for some decent healing power. and Vulture (R) for more flight Taxiing. That fills your total to exactly 300, and you've covered a decent range of powers.

Originally posted by Cyclops
Oh, come on! You gotta admit - ask most Marvel readers to name five Marvel villains off the top of their heads, heck or even ten or twenty, and Blizzard's not gonna be on that list. :D :D

Besides, Blizzard's little more than a superpowered lackey. He's definitely no masterminding villain.

Yep. To be quite honest, I hadn't even heard of him until Blizzard here showed up at the Hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"