Marvel Heroes Omega

So I was contemplating to maybe get the Spider-Man's Founders Pack after all, because I really wanted to get the Symbiote Spider-Man, since I read he's an exclusive again.

Then I saw this.

Committed, hardcore players who purchase all five of the Marvel Heroes Omega Founder’s Packs will receive a tremendous dedicated fan bonus that includes:

- Timed Exclusive Symbiote Spider-Man Costume

- Timed Exclusive Hero Iron Fist

So you basically have to spend $200 to get early access to a costume. F**k that. I only hope that this time it actually is a timed exclusive. Because on PC that Symbiote Spider-Man is only available for people who purchased that Mega Founders Pack or whatever it was called. And they still don't want to sell it in the store.

So I was contemplating to maybe get the Spider-Man's Founders Pack after all, because I really wanted to get the Symbiote Spider-Man, since I read he's an exclusive again.

Then I saw this.

So you basically have to spend $200 to get early access to a costume. F**k that. I only hope that this time it actually is a timed exclusive. Because on PC that Symbiote Spider-Man is only available for people who purchased that Mega Founders Pack or whatever it was called. And they still don't want to sell it in the store.
IF is 6 months exclusive so I assume Symbiote is as well. On PC, they said it would never be available outside of the pack which they got criticized for. I do beleive they'll sell it separately

This thread is a nightmare to scroll through and read. Zenith, you need to calm down with these posts, you're not doing anyone any favours with this stuff.
sorry I wasn't able to answer you yester day. I just got my pc back finally this weekend but there were extra issue's and had to have help from my usual repair guy and my uncle came by to help . it's fixed now. but i saw your complaint on my Iphone 3

yeah I still have an old model.

. I made the necessary adjustment's to page 3 the reason it hard to navigate for " certain phone users" was costume video's show case of back to back video in one post they are condensed and in spoiler tags now and most of the video are except for the captain america one which tony still has yet to up load . from now I 'll be condensing the video's in thread when number of them and any thing that still too long thread will have half the in and you can read the rest on their forum with link. if not do it like do for certain site's like PCGN to it. but be warned sometimes the link are removed after at time And what the dev's say are important.

Which is the only reason bother to bring them over cause I don't have time long wind thing on people that don't want to believe me on what they said since people want to see it for them selves as evidence.

I'm sorry for trouble it caused .

Last edited:
Ok so this what I have from tribal Sage's face book page

Daniel Liarte shared a link.

14 hrs

Not MH but XBox Avatar companions

wBqwsx0.png

[Xbox One/360]Groot and Rocket Avatar Companions
[Xbox One/360]Groot and Rocket Avatar Companions. Find more deals, discounts & voucher codes at HotUKDeals. Read more

also with info in game.

Matt Man

23 hrs

More GotG 2 awesomeness. 2 new costumes and baby Groot pet.

18055888_409292822760344_5105863014557739589_o.jpg

lastly

Matt Man

Yesterday at 8:32pm

Check out the new Guardians of the Galaxy 2 team ups coming!

18076809_409259076097052_6728254894421637972_o.jpg

18055832_409259256097034_290616084993526452_o.jpg

source:
Tribal sage's Marvel Heroes facebook page & HOTUKDEALS.COM

give a way's have started sadly this happened the time I had send my pc back for repairs. I'll keep eyes out for new ones

693_32.png
Deadpool Founder's Pack Giveaway! (PS4)

Posted Apr 25, 2017

Marvel Heroes 2016 | News | 138 Comments

To celebrate the launch of the closed beta for Marvel Heroes Omega on PS4, we're teaming up with Gazillion Entertainment to give away a couple of Deadpool Founder's packs.
Read more

also with

generic.png

Five Reasons to Check Out Marvel Heroes Omega

Posted Apr 26, 2017

General | Columns | 21 Comments
Marvel Heroes Omega, the console version of Marvel Heroes, recently went into closed beta on the PlayStation 4. If you're a new player who's never experienced Marvel Heroes before or even a veteran of the PC version, there are couple of things going for the console version that you won't find on PC.Read more

souce: MMORPG.com

So when it comes to this game do you buy a founders pack and gain access, and then do you only get to play as the character(s) that you purchased in the founders pack both in online and in co-op? Or can you get access to the rest of offline or something?

So when it comes to this game do you buy a founders pack and gain access, and then do you only get to play as the character(s) that you purchased in the founders pack both in online and in co-op? Or can you get access to the rest of offline or something?

the game is online only. The Founders packs give you quick access to the characters. When the game launches, you'll be allowed to choose one character for free. After that you'll either have to buy them or earn Eternity Splinters (in game currency) to purchase them

you buy a founder's pack but your not limited to those characterx you buy you can earn some other characters in gameby just playing to the end(Til new content is added )and over again. but it's random sometimes you get the character you mostly want other.... but newcharacters that were just releaseod are of limits for a time. but the good thing is during the holiday event and there are alot of things you always get something cool especially X-mas . it was awesome when got nova .

you buy them with splinter's. but there are random drop heroes when the game launch's

Last edited:
Got three articles one's a Founders pack Givaway . hope you all enter snd heopthey still taking submissions. and new stuff from tribal sage face boo page.

as the first article aboutthe founder pack give states:

Entries will be accepted until the giveaway’s end on Tuesday, May 2nd, at 12:00 a.m. EDT (midnight Monday night).

The other articles will fallow below it. .

Enter to win a Marvel Heroes Omega founder pack with beta access from Gazillion and MOP

April 27, 2017 30 comments

If you were curious about the Marvel Heroes Omega edition out on PlayStation 4 but didn’t want to shell out for a founder pack to buy beta access to what will eventually be a free-to-play title, today’s giveaway is for you! We’ve got five founder codes for our readers. The giveaway, like the ongoing closed beta, is restricted to North America. Read on to enter to win! Read more

fallowing that here's video from EpN.tv question of the day

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]1:20
[YT]sJ9ooQLUxpA[/YT]
[FONT=&quot]Favorite Marvel Hero? - EP Fan Question of the Day - Electric Playground

• 573 views1 day ago

[FONT=&quot]Published on 26 Apr 2017

[FONT=&quot]Vic isn't just a DC fanboy. In our latest EP Fan Question of the Day, he tells us which Marvel hero is his favourite!

and lastly

Matt Man

12 hrs

Unmasked Deadpool and X-Force Deadpool updates in next week's patch.
I own the Unmasked so I'm especially happy about the update, it looks so much better!

source:
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Massivelyop.com/ , EPN.tv & Tribal sage's Marvel Heroes facebook page

Last edited:
Got another beta key give awy and it's far larger.

Ross Pastones shared his post.

2 hrs

Still not in the Marvel Heroes Omega PS4? Hesitant on spending a bit of money to try out the game and reap some rewards to accelerate your progression when the game launches?
Well here's your chance to slip in!

GameSpot is giving away *80,000* Closed Beta keys. You only have to enter your email, your birthday, and do one (or more) social media thingies, and you'll be entered to win a Closed Beta key. With 80,000 keys available, I figure everyone's chances of getting in are pretty high!
So sign up! If you find yourself enjoying the game, pick up a Founder's Pack for some pretty sweet bonuses to play with in the Closed Beta that will stick with you to Open Beta and official launch! Join in and help save our Marvel universe from the likes of Doctor Doom and Loki!

Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 Closed Beta Key Giveaway (North America)
We have 80,000 PS4 codes to give away
Read more

Via: Tribal sage's Marvel Heroes facebook page
source:GAMESPOT.COM

The giveaway worked. I entered and got a code like ten minutes later.

The giveaway worked. I entered and got a code like ten minutes later.
Good. it mean's I put it up in time. Hopefully more like you on the forum get in as well. have fun and also tell them what needs improvement.

I'll be putting up a video on upcoming new content from tony from my boy tribal Sage's face book page later tonight.

here it is the up coming Guardian's of the galaxy content for Marvel heroes Omega

Tony Cummings shared a link.

10 hrs

Hey all. Decided to put together a content preview of the upcoming GOTG content and it turned out pretty nice so thought I would share
1f642.png
:)

[YT]oCEKNGsEpCw[/YT]

Guardians of the Galaxy Content Preview - Marvel Heroes Omega
(PC &PS4)
[FONT=&quot]1,078 views10 hours ago[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Published on 28 Apr 2017[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Preview of the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy Content for Marvel Heroes Omega.
[/FONT]

source:: Tribal sage's Marvel Heroes facebook page&TonyBingGaming Youtube channel

Damn lucky ps4 owners!(I'm an XBO guy)

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Originally Posted by TX85
Damn lucky ps4 owners!(I'm an XBO guy)
stay tuned there's still the xbone beta coming after this is done.

here's the latest from my boy tribal sage AKA Matt man.

Matt Man May 1 at 6:59pm

[FONT=&quot]Creative Director, Jesse Decker has chimed in with a road map(with the help of our community manager Komoriman) as to what lies ahead for this year and some info about next year.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
A Letter from the Creative Director - PC Content Timeline for Marvel Heroes 2016
Ahoy-hoy everyone,

Marvel Heroes 2016's Creative Director, Jesse Decker(@Orren ) is here to introduce himself and to lay out the PC content timeline for 2017...

"My name is Jesse Decker(@Orren ), and I'm the Creative Director on Marvel Heroes. I'm sorry if you've felt like we haven't been communicating enough. I hope that we can earn your trust and build a rapport over the course of the coming months. As a start of this process, I’m going to share the roadmap as I see it for 2017 then answer as many of your questions as I can in this thread.

I’m excited about what lies ahead for the PC game, but before we get into the roadmap, everyone needs to understand that there is always some risk to any schedule. The plan below represents a lot of hard work ahead and of course we’ll come up with (and you folks will suggest) more excellent ideas along the way. I have not included the full list of costumes or cosmetic-only items here; some of those items will release every month if not otherwise mentioned here.

May - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2-themed costumes for Star Lord and Rocket Raccoon, Gamora & Drax movie teamups, and an awesome movie-inspired Groot pet!

June - Anniversary gifts, a new danger room tileset with a new boss fight using an up-leveled version of an existing foe, and our usual over-the top Anniversary event.

July - A new Daily Bugle Terminal with a brand new boss fight (first as part of an event and then later turned on permanently)

Late July - Carnage playable; Carnage has been discussed as a potential playable for a long time. The design team is pretty excited about what they can do with his power set and the awesome visuals of Carnage turning his own body into weapons.

September - Apocalypse Terminal

November - Thor-related playable content, most likely a new terminal facing down the powerful Hela

Late November - Odinson (Unworthy Thor) playable. This incarnation of Thor has a full roster of new powers that change dynamically as he switches between weapons. It’s worth emphasizing that this is a new playable not a special costume.

We’re a month or three away from sharing our plans for the first half of 2018. I’ll chime in with those as soon as I can. Thanos looms menacingly over the year and will surely mark a major calendar milestone.

In addition to the content and characters listed above, we have plans to improve our event designs, many of which involve new content. Those plans likely have to wait for an opening, because the schedule described above is already for our team ambitious. As we continue to work through the summer, we'll share those details as well.

Sometime in the June to September timeframe, we want to bring the Omega patch to PC. There's a lot to figure out about that patch still, and although I'll try to answer questions as they arise in this thread, there are some things that we can't share simply because they are not yet decided or solved.

There are a lot of questions about how the console and PC games will differ. We are planning to keep the two games similar but not exactly the same. For example, you cannot trade items to other players on the Console game, but we do not plan to take away that functionality on the PC game. In addition, there are 2 fewer equippable item slots on the console version, and we have changed many, if not all of the items with new affixes, new powers, and new keywords. We have also made some items now work within the rarity system that previously did not. We are working daily to plan out exactly how each of these differences will be resolved and on what timeline. Our broad goals are to make the best choices we can for the cross-platform effort but not take away functionality from the PC that is already there. Another huge example of this is that console players do not have access to teamups.

I welcome comments in this thread and will try to be online all day to answer issues as they come up."

Jesse(@Orren ) along with the team will be here to answer your questions. Remember for any concerns, suggestions, feedback, bugs or anything else you have, please tag me or our developers.

Thanks!

You can find the post below.
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/dis...or-pc-content-timeline-for-marvel-heroes-2016

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Managed to acquire a beta key. Only played it for a few minutes before being turned off. The frame rate issues and stuttering are just way too annoying. They really need to fix that.

Managed to acquire a beta key. Only played it for a few minutes before being turned off. The frame rate issues and stuttering are just way too annoying. They really need to fix that.
just let them know onthe MH forum's. they said they are taking feed back fomr player this isn't like the Xbox or EA demo's they they throw the word beta on . it's a real one so they will make correction's to fix it from players and what ever idea you think the game needs to be improved in.

I got into the beta and played the game and it doesnt look good. It got downgraded from PC to PS4 which is surpising since the game isnt that technically advanced. It looks gorgeous on PC but doesnt look anywhere near as good on console.

Also not feeling the controls. I thought my gamepad setup on PC was better than the default they have here. Maybe it'll take some getting used to

I'm playing it and I like it. Though I heard that once closed beta ends and open begins I'm gonna have to start all over, is that true?

I'm playing it and I like it. Though I heard that once closed beta ends and open begins I'm gonna have to start all over, is that true?
it's true cause that how it works. there are builds and they replace the first build with a better one . so what havok and nathan are worried about won't be problem once the games launched . it's a beta & a true one and they are doing this to make sure there aren't any bug's and issue after launch. there still might be regardless . but they arer getting rid of the major problems to make sure it's playable when the game goes live and playable. so this isn't gonna be the final look like some other games that have been using the word beta in the place of demo . it's not the latter.

Last edited:
Aww, makes me wanna stop leveling/working so hard on my storm then lol. But it's good that they take this seriously. I will still get to keep her cause I bought her in game do I?

Aww, makes me wanna stop leveling/working so hard on my storm then lol. But it's good that they take this seriously. I will still get to keep her cause I bought her in game do I?
if you bought her in game in the store and you have the pack listed in the store's site ? Yes you do have her to keep. But if you got it in game with spliters while it's beta it won't matter. after launch no matter what you do be it buying them or them dropping you a character as a reward while your playing your keeping them.

Matt Man
[FONT=&quot]posted in Marvel Heroes Omega ps4 , XBOne PC & Mac .[/FONT]

May 2 at 1:48pm [FONT=&quot]After spending a few hours today updating info and changing some things I've finally brought The Future Of Marvel Heroes Omega thread out of hiatus!! There's a good amount of new info compiled in it from yesterday but still more I need to add to the thread. This process will be done over the next couple days.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...ed-05-02-17/p1

[/FONT]

☆☆SCHEDULED EVENTS INFO☆☆

05/04/17 - 05/10/17 The Guardians of the Galaxy event! (Cosmic Chaos bonuses will be active along with 100% XP to Star-Lord and Rocket Raccoon)
05/11/17 @ 12:01PM PST Odin's Bounty
05/18/17 to 05/25/17 A.R.M.O.R. Incursion Event
05/25/17 to 5/31/17 Mystic Mayhem

☆☆GENERAL AND HINTED EVENTS INFO ☆☆

☆☆GENERAL AND HINTED EVENTS INFO ☆☆

There are too many events! Plans to revise these things are in progress but even the plans are not complete and construction has not started. I will share more on this when plans are farther along.

☆☆ 2017 PLAYABLES ☆☆

About Advanced packs - Mentioned on 05/01/17 I am not a fan of Advance Packs as large as what has been done in the past. Of course it took a really long time to fulfill Advance Pack 3, so if we do more advance sale programs they would probably contain fewer characters (and of course be priced accordingly). We're still thinking about this issue.
☯ CARNAGE ☯
On 05/01/17 it was announced that Carnage would be one of two playables coming in 2017. He is currently scheduled for late July. Carnage has been discussed as a potential playable for a long time. The design team is pretty excited about what they can do with his power set and the awesome visuals of Carnage turning his own body into weapons.

Will he be a copy of Venom/Spider-Man? Tough but fair. My preference is for a slower hero release schedule where we do exactly the things you are describing. I believe Carnage meets that bar, and that's why I have faith that he will be a fun hero to play. Now Carnage is tricky and maybe this post will be quoted angrily later, because he does have some similarities with those two characters. Carnage turns his body into a living weapon, however, and he has some powers that neither Venom nor Spider-man has. I can't be the one who declares that we have proven that we care about design and creativity. I can say that we are committed to that, but it's for you folks to judge over time.

He will not have Venom's nor Spider-Man's visual style or precise range/radius of a pull-towards. However, as a melee character, pulling ranged enemies to you can have a lot of utility merit. Just because one character has a mechanic doesn't mean we shouldn't use it again if it adds value to the kit, but we should spin it and flavor it differently. I don't believe the reaction would be "that's just Venom/Spidey's Power!", but it is still a power that brings enemies to you.

As for the webs, organic webbing similar to Spidey is an iconic thing. It was in the plan to riff off of that classic web splat, but make it look living and grabbing and rooting enemies rather than a static slow field. If we did not include some organic webbing CC move, I feel like we'd get points docked for not staying true to the IP.

He will not have an animation similar to either character for his dash, and his dash will feel quite different as it will be a shorter range, faster recovery dash. Mobility is going to be a strong theme with Carnage.

His signature is not like either of theirs in any way. Not even close.

There are more differences than similarities thanks to Carnage having a unique hook in the IP we will heavily exploit - morphing himself into literal shaped weapons. That gives him a really cool art style that will set him apart, and we are making it a point to try to make him feel different too. At the same time... Carnage is oddly similar to Spider-Man and there are certain nods to that we need to remember to include to make him true to the IP.

Concerning Carnage Team Up Voice Over: I've already brought this up with our audio director. We know there are players who strongly disliked his Team-Up VO and we don't want that to be an issue as a playable.

☯ ODINSON ☯
On 05/01/17 it was announced that Odinson (Unworthy Thor) would be one of two playables coming in 2017. He is currently scheduled for late November. This incarnation of Thor has a full roster of new powers that change dynamically as he switches between weapons. It’s worth emphasizing that this is a new playable not a special costume. This character does not switch back to Thor. His weapon configurations do not include Mjolnir. Each weapon configuration changes his powers, however.

We're currently planning to sort of mix the recent comic Odinson, wielding Jarnbjorn, with the general concept of the Ragnarok film's "Thor no longer worthy", who appears to use a mix of weapons and weapon fighting styles. Both are much more in-your-face than our traditional Thor, and we will be using near-zero lightning, as he no longer has Mjolnir to serve as a conduit. He's got some really cool concepts for weapon swapping and builds around which weapons you prefer, and if we continue with that plan, he'll play out very differently from anyone else in the game - including OG Thor.

Indeed Odinson is still the God of Thunder, but without Mjolnir as a conduit, he has much less control over it. He couldn't do a lot of what normal Thor's power set is, casting lightning towards people and at specific locations. We will have at least one mention of him still begin the God of Thunder, but it won't be any sort of directed, casted, or controlled lightning as he normally has. Probably will be just one power since he has so much potential in other areas - one relatively chaotic lightning call. Imagine the inverse - We could never do Unworthy Thor/Ragnarok Thor as an ehanced costume for our Thor and have it be accurate to the IP due to the powerset. It really has to be another character to be an accurate representation.

☆☆☆☆☆ TEAM UPS ☆☆☆☆☆

☯ DRAX (GOTG2) ☯

☯ GAMORA (GOTG2) ☯

☆☆ OTHER CHARACTERS MENTIONED CONCERNING 2018 ☆☆

☯ JUBILEE ☯
Mentioned on 05/01/17 Jubilee is mentioned often when we're looking at 2018 characters and several designers want to build a playable Jubilee sooner rather than later.

☯ WASP ☯
Mentioned on 05/01/17 Wasp? I'd say there's a low but non-zero chance that she's on the 2018 list.

☯ CLOAK AND DAGGER ☯
Mentioned on 05/01/17 Many exciting design possibilities for those two. It was also mentioned that the creative director also really liked some of the crazier ideas we've kicked around for Cloak & Dagger.

☯ QUAKE ☯
Mentioned on 05/01/17 Possibly Quake. Nothing firm really though. Quake has a lot of interest in this thread but this can't, of course, be the only source of influence on character choices.

☯ AGENT VENOM ☯
Mentioned on 05/01/17 Lots of the staff here really likes Agent Venom. He's still often mentioned as a potentially playable character. No timelines promised, but he's high on the list.

☯ PROFESSOR X ☯
Mentioned on 05/01/17 I'd love to personally do the design for Professor X.

☯ SANDMAN, CAPTAIN BRITAIN, AND BANSHEE ☯
**Mentioned on 05/01/17 Not really plans for those. I hate to say 'no', but those are pretty far down the list. Not impossible, but unlikely to appear any time soon.

☯ NEW WARRIORS AND ALPHA FLIGHT ☯
Mentioned on 05/01/17Yes, there is a chance. If you've been through the rest of this long thread you know that they're unlikely to appear before the mid point of 2018.

☯ (ARCH)ANGEL ☯
Nothing recently has been mentioned about him.
This character has been hinted at for the longest time to be coming soon as a playable character and has been stated to be pushed back from the AP2. Angel has been heavily hinted at that he would be apart of the AP3 by several devs. In 2015 it was mentioned that he was on the short list for the AP3. It was stated that X-Men were picked for the AP3 already and hence the reason they would be excluded from the AP3 poll which Angela won.
On 03/23/16 a Newsarama article was posted featuring Ryolnir: When talking about Wasp(see Wasp section), Ryolnir said "With this year, we’re finishing up the original X-Men line-up" I want to point out that Angel/Archangel is an original X-Men and after Beast becoming playable Angel would be the only original X-Man left. Seeing how Ryolnir knows his comics very well, this could be a hint at something. I also want to mention that when the poll went up that Angela won, it was mentioned that Gaz had already picked out the Xmen(there was more than one) they were going to have in the AP3. For now this is only speculation.

Last edited:
☆☆☆☆☆ UPCOMING COSTUMES ☆☆☆☆☆

☯ ROCKET RACCOON ☯
He will be getting his Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Movie inspired costume for the movie event. Groot will be Baby Groot as seen in the movie for this costume. This will be a Fortune Card exclusive.

☯ STAR LORD ☯
He will be getting his Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Movie inspired costume for the movie event. This will be a Fortune Card exclusive.

☯ VENOM ☯
Mac Gorgon Enhanced - Mentioned on 05/01/17 Not really any plans for it. It was mentioned that he would hate to say "no", but those are pretty far down the list. Not impossible, but unlikely to appear any time soon.

☆☆☆☆☆ UPCOMING PETS ☆☆☆☆☆

☯ BABY GROOT ☯

☆☆☆☆☆ USER INTERFACE ☆☆☆☆☆

UI Update: Mentioned on 05/01/17 The hard truth here is that although I and the rest of the staff really want to, a UI update is not possible in 2017. There's some chance that we can "start" working on this in Q4, but I can't make promises on this because it's such a huge project.

☆☆ GAME MECHANICS ☆☆

OMEGA UPDATE

Marvel Heroes 2017 will be rebranded to Marvel Heroes Omega to match the console versions.

It is scheduled somewhere between June and September of 2017(more likely toward the end of this range). They haven't finished all the planning around Omega gear yet.

The Omega patch will add the first Omega difficulty. After that we will add some number (not yet determined) of additional difficulties each year.

PRESTIGE SYSTEM

I'd like to expand the prestige system at some point, but it's not planned right now. I don't think we'd simply add another prestige level on the end (note the hesitancy in the sentence ... surely the forces of irony will conspire to make sure that we now do exactly this). Any expansion of that system would be in a different direction.

Changes to prestige rewards? Custom flourishes for the hero that can only be earned by prestiging.

☆☆ CRAFTING AND GEAR ☆☆

Relic Rework - Mentioned on 05/01/17 Yeah. Depending on the details of the Omega update, it could be in there. I am sorry to say that it won't be before that. You're right to say that they need improvement.

Team Up Inventory Expansion - Mentioned on 05/01/17 Hmmm. Not planned. If this were something we thought lots of people would like to pay Gs for, we'd do it, of course.

Our metrics show that an incredibly small percentage of players actually own all general inventory tabs. If that trend changed, we could justify the additional infrastructure it would take to store that data, but for now, there isn't a big demand from the overall player base.

☆☆ OPERATIONS (TERMINALS/ONE SHOTS) ☆☆

Concerning One Shots and Terminals - Mentioned on 05/01/17 Mentioned on 05/01/17 They are awesome. The Omega update combines One-Shots under the umbrella of terminals and renames all of them to "Operations." One-shots in that model are called Special Operations and we plan to build more of them in the future.
Insight on terminals - Mentioned on 01/05/17 They offer a discrete and visible chunk of new gameplay that can be built. Any one or two of them could instead become new Danger Room maps, (which we also want to build a lot more of). I am much more interested in expanding and improving our existing modes by adding new stuff to them rather than building a brand new mode.

Well, these will be the first terminals designed post difficulty slider. That means we have a lot of options on making higher difficulty versions than just "more hp/more damage". I know the team wants to make terminals exciting group content again, especially with Apocalypse. Something you grab 4 of your friends to go in and take part in an epic fight worthy of the name Apocalypse.

☯ DAILY BUGLE TERMINAL ☯
Announced on 05/01/17 This is scheduled for July. It will have a brand new boss fight and at first will be a part of an event and then later it will be turned on permanently.
☯ APOCALYPSE TERMINAL ☯
Announced on 05/01/17 This is scheduled for September. The Horsemen of the Apocalypse will be apart of this.

Apocalypse is powerful enough in the lore to be require a raid to fight, but a terminal is what we can deliver this year. I'm actually having a hard time giving a concise answer to this. Raids aren't dead - we'll do more of them down the road. None of the content pieces we have planned are as big as the Surtur raid though because something like that takes a really really long time to make. Right now I am favoring a steady cadence of things rather than waiting a year for one massive addition.

☆☆ HOLO SIM AND X-DEFENSE☆☆

Mentioned on 05/01/17 X-Def and Holo-Sim are likely to get reworks in 2018. I would like to improve these and expand these.

Holo-Sim and X-Defense revamps are things I would love to do and I will try to fit them into 2018 but right now I can make no promises.

☆☆☆☆☆ the danger room ☆☆☆☆☆

Space Tileset for Danger Room - Mentioned on 05/01/17 I was just talking about getting a space tileset built on Friday. No promises and no timeline, but I very much like the idea.

Possibility on Apocalypse being a Danger Room instead of a terminal - Mentioned on 05/01/17 His mini-bosses make him an easier fit for a terminal. Will consider.

Response on why Danger Room stopped being a focus point: I am not willing to explain that. I like the mode and I believe that there were always truly good intentions. My hope is that we'll do a small number of new tilesets every year.

☆☆☆☆☆ THANOS CONTENT ☆☆☆☆☆

Mentioned on 05/01/17 Thanos looms large over the future of Marvel Heroes, but he's not on the 2017 roadmap.

☆☆☆☆☆ SAVAGE LAND PATROL ZONE ☆☆☆☆☆

Update: Mentioned on 05/01/17 We have a Savage Lands prototype that I'd like to finish but I am told it's still very very rough.

☆☆☆☆☆ PVP ☆☆☆☆☆

Mentioned on 05/01/17 I am sorry if it distresses you, but there are no plans to work the existing PVP mode. I don't think that design is salvageable.

Response about making pvp better - Something like this has come up internally many times. It's not as easy as it sounds and there are things about the way the game is built on a fundamental level that make it very hard to deliver a PVP experience that feels right. (E.g. melee attacking a moving enemy feelsbadman.) This isn't going to be a priority for a while. I usually stay with games personally for PVP, so my heart is in it, but it's not something that the team can deliver any time soon.

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
source:[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
★☯★ THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES OMEGA ★☯★ Info On All Things Coming To MHO For PC Updated 05/02/17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"