Marvel's What If...? - General Discussion

A Marvel Legends figure reveals how he will appear
q8et5kpbnvbb1.png
I'm guessing it's for the
1980s Avengers episode. The leaked storyboard showed he was gonna be a member

For the 2 other people that randomly check this thread CWGST / MTTSH is claiming on Instagram that Marvel is potentially deciding to release the 2nd season either in December or January but it's dependent on how the strikes go. We'll see if this ends up turning out true.

Eh....it's content. But I do not overtly care lol

I'm thinking whether this will be the first mcu related show that i will be skipping. I haven't seen I am Groot season 2 but those were just shorts. I am also not intersted in Spider-Man Freshman Year.

I remember checking out in a lot of episodes of What If? season 1.

I just couldn't care less about this show. All the power to anyone who likes it, but it's for me easily the worst MCU product. Seriously would rather marathon Iron Fist than watch this, lol!

I'm guessing the rumored
Happy Hogan Christmas episode will be the one to air on the 25th

While not a one day drop, this is probably better strategy to air it daily rather than weekly. I don't feel the first season did well week to week.

I dont care about this at all, but I guess I will watch it cause they're short. Hoping they do some Kang stuff somewhere in here

I'm thinking of skipping this. I still haven't seen I Am Groot season 2.

Its good that all episodes are out before 2024. Fewer MCU content for 2024, the better.

I'm thinking of skipping this. I still haven't seen I Am Groot season 2.

Its good that all episodes are out before 2024. Fewer MCU content for 2024, the better.
Given that the last episode is releasing 2 days before 2024, this doesn't really mean much.

Given that the last episode is releasing 2 days before 2024, this doesn't really mean much.
It means much to me when I look at the release date.

Aquaman 2 is out just few days before 2024, it is going to be a 2023 film regardless.

It means much to me when I look at the release date.

Aquaman 2 is out just few days before 2024, it is going to be a 2023 film regardless.
Of course. But you said you're glad cause that means the less content in 2024 the better. And I'm saying that's semantics when 2024 is days away from the previous project.

Last edited:
Of course. But you said you're glad cause you that means the less content in 2024 the better. And I'm saying that's semantics when 2024 is days away from the previous project.
Well by the end of 2024, most likely What If? wouldn't be the first thing people would remember about Marvel in 2024, since it was already out before 2024 begins.

Its like how many people forget what happened in January when looking back at the entire year, rather than the last few months of the year.

Who frigging cares if this ends on Dec, Jan 2nd, or whatever? It's content being released regardless which year or day the things air. That's super specific OCD there that doesn't ultimately matter

I’m always down for more Hela content, Odin showcasing his power and showing some of his skills should be cool and of course more Thor is always a big plus.

I’ll check it out.

I haven't watched a single episode of this season as of yet. I just don't care

I have seen NO ONE talk about season 2. I totally forgot about it until yesterday myself.

The episodes are ok but nothing special. And the first 3 are very GotG character heavy which is weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"