The Dark Knight New Interview!

I swear the clapper bomb was the dumbest theory ever...

There was people (me included) who thought that with the information from the sides about the thug with the bomb in his stomach and the clips of Joker clapping, that he triggered the thug-bomb by clapping. Not the case if it wasn't scripted.

Innit.

Who'd be dumb enough to think that the Joker activates the bomb by clapping?

I think they perhaps recorded Heath performing many claps, but only one of those claps will be chosen for the end piece, for when he activates the bomb. But for the trailers, they just crammed all of the claps in there, to create the effect that, to this character, causing mayhem is as simple as, well, clapping.

Haha, well spotted Kaizer.

Mr Superknickers, I don't buy your sarcasm excuse for one minute :o :D

Great interview!

Heath Ledger has apparently added great layers to the personality of The Joker.

thats amazing. i thought the clapping was just like a tool for the trailers, now we see its heaths improv skills. the guy is amazing

thats amazing. i thought the clapping was just like a tool for the trailers, now we see its heaths improv skills. the guy is amazing

So THAT'S what I can use my hands for! slap 'em together and make a sound, thanks there, mr. Ledger, you're a real original :oldrazz:

I'm just joking around, guys.

Very interesting read, thanks!
And yes, the improvised clapping is quite awesome.

"LatinoReview: Are you up for sequels?
Carbonell: I can't really say, because I think that would be giving away a plot point. I wish I could answer that but I can't say. It's interesting, working on the show 'Lost' and its funny doing interviews for that show and also for 'Dark Knight'. My hands are pretty tied tight. I wish I could say that if there is a sequel that I'm in it, but we shall see."

Way to tell us that the Mayor gets killed.

I swear, especially after reading this, i'm going to have to stay off these damn boards until release. The hype is making it haard to breathe! Come on July!

I have a feeling that Heath improvised a lot of the Joker's mannerisms and quirks. Didn't he improvise the grabbing the Face of Gator scene when he says "why so serious". I'm willing to bet he improvised a lot of Joker's "licking his lips" scenes as well. Heath always came across as the type of guy to take a roll and give it 110% putting everything he had and more into it. He was and is an extraordinary talented actor.

I found an interview with Heath that i haven`t seen before and uploaded it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPTf-sOImtI

And yeah i think he was a creative genius and only the Joker was able to show that. He said a lot of times, it was the most freedom he had and this role will be his masterpiece!

"LatinoReview: Are you up for sequels?
Carbonell: I can't really say, because I think that would be giving away a plot point. I wish I could answer that but I can't say. It's interesting, working on the show 'Lost' and its funny doing interviews for that show and also for 'Dark Knight'. My hands are pretty tied tight. I wish I could say that if there is a sequel that I'm in it, but we shall see."

Way to tell us that the Mayor gets killed.

LOL :up:

Kudos to Heath for great improvisation with the clapping. He really understood the warped mind of the Joker :hoboj:

I found an interview with Heath that i haven`t seen before and uploaded it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPTf-sOImtI

And yeah i think he was a creative genius and only the Joker was able to show that. He said a lot of times, it was the most freedom he had and this role will be his masterpiece!

thanx for that. that makes eme sad that heath didnt even get to see his crowning acheivment.. he said he hasnt gotten to see anything of it.
on the note of the interview.. I been thinking. so many of the great moments in the trailer were improvised by heath, i wonder what the joker would have been like if he just stuck to the script? would he still have the walk? the licking lips? the voice? i wonder what nolans original vision was.. i like heaths better all the way, he added so much character to the joker, almost as if the joker has his own history..

Actually he saw the prologue and he was blown away by his own performance. Charles Roven said that in one Showest-interview.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Mr. Superhero, he really made you look like an *******

Well that was amazing :up:

But it puts to bed the whole bomb in the thugs stomach clapping trigger thingy.
Agreed,

Thats so awesome that that was improved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"