The Dark Knight New Email

Well im guessing we get something tomorrow.....or the day after, when theirs a countdown their is a big game, normally as soon as thats complete, we get something.

It better be a countdown to a prize, cause a lot of people worked their a***s off to figure everything out...

Can anyone smell a huge game like it was in San Diego.

Its the same kind of countdown clock. I feel like this is going to be epic.

bumble1.jpg
teddy.jpg

yeah.....um im thinkin are they really the same?:huh: :csad:

the bellys are diff...the face...eyes...

Not sure how Anita got it, but I remembered that I something like this arose in some flash game I was playing a long time ago. Little puzzles and stuff like that. So, I just happened to glance at my keyboard when I remembered that and was like :O
I looked down at my keyboard and decided to shift like the email said. :oldrazz:

I was all excited since I was the first one to get it, and my coworker's amused/impressed/thinks I'm nuts. I'm still flabbergasted at the person who got Glenn Barhyte's password though. That was beyond obscure.

Definitely not the same. One's a yeti. One's an ape. Not the same.

no its the same, i used to have the toy underneath is blue, and the legs and arms arent..there are parts of monkey shaved off..odd

I think I have seen this stuff animal monkey before. I just dont remember where. I'll look into it.

only thing different is the eyes are red...maybe they painted them red or photoshop'd them red

Maybe the Joker shaved it so it wouldn't look like the same yeti? :p

Hey Guys I did that time thing again. Where you change the time to correspond to that clock. I set it at 11:59 am tomorrow and the clock shifted down to the last minute. Nothing happened. Try it to see what I mean.

I looked down at my keyboard and decided to shift like the email said. :oldrazz:

I was all excited since I was the first one to get it, and my coworker's amused/impressed/thinks I'm nuts. I'm still flabbergasted at the person who got Glenn Barhyte's password though. That was beyond obscure.

Ah, okay. Well, see. . that's where we're different. You picked up on that cuz you're a genius. . I got because I just play too many games online. ;]

Oh, definitely! That seriously took some skill. . or a form of insanity. Ya know, it's hard to tell the difference sometimes. .

god this virual marketing is soo confusing!!

When I changed my computer clock and it went down to the last sec, it changed to a countdown of 24 hours left.

weird

LOL

when i replied to the email with the ARWOEUFGRYO

i got this old thing haha..ah goodtimes

"See you found my little message. So, do you think you have what it takes to be a part of my circle of friends? Are you a backstabbing, self-promoting, ambitious clown who will do anything to prove yourself to me? If so, the first step of your application process awaits…if you know where to look."

yeah, I tried like the guy above to set the clock ahead. If you do, the countdown lessens. I set it to tomorrow at 10AM, and it went down to 0.00, but nothing happened. There's something more here!

Well we got 15 hours and 30 minutes left to wait.

Again....

I think that after the site goes down to zero we will get a message at the bottom of the screen telling us where to go next.

San Diego all over again.

I mean why all the extra room at the bottom of the page if they werent going to use it.

maybe at that time we will get another email or a new site will open up

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"