The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where Is everyone finding Alfred? I have been to 4 targets, 2 wal marts, 2 toys r us, and 1 kmart. Still haven't found him. Any help is greatly appreciated

Where Is everyone finding Alfred? I have been to 4 targets, 2 wal marts, 2 toys r us, and 1 kmart. Still haven't found him. Any help is greatly appreciated

Walmart and K-Mart have Alfred, I can most def pick up another one if you can get me a Catwoman.

Here's all I've got for a MM collection right now. It will hopefully continue to grow.

MovieMasterscollection.jpg

Walmart and K-Mart have Alfred, I can most def pick up another one if you can get me a Catwoman.

Unfortunately I have not been able to find her either. But I'll let you know if I do. I'm in Texas if that matters at all

Just got off the phone with the kmarts in my area. No figures at all. Now the difficult task of calling walmart lol

Last edited:
k mart told me the same thing until i went in and got it personally

Ill give it a shot. Walmart was useless. I live in a border town and it seems noone in the toy dept speaks English. They thought I wanted "Dr Knight Risers" figures. Lol

Last edited:
Ill give it a shot. Walmart was useless. I live in a border town and it seems noone in the toy dept speaks English. They thought I wanted "Dr Knight Risers" figures. Lol

get this.. the girl said to me there on a huge palett out back.. and she didnt want to go thru it.. but there are a ton of avenger toys out front.. i thought she was kidding

I got my MM Bane and Batman yesterday at Target, the movie money is a nice touch as well. I cannot find Alfred though. I was on hold for Kmart for 45 minutes and they couldn't help and Walmart said they haven't received any yet. I am in St. Louis, anyone know where I can find Alfred?

I can probably get one for you to trade for a Catwoman. I know she's been popping up in a few Meijer or however you spell it lol

Anyone have a clue when wave 2 with Catwoman might be released?

Got my Alfred at Toys R Us on Friday, I think they're only including 1 Alfred per case?
Still waiting for Catwoman

Sorry WarrenPeace2012, I have no idea what store that is lol. I'll let you know if I come across Catwoman though.

Im curious as well about the Wave 2 release. I already have ordered my batman bane and alfred, but i see people are already getting catwoman

Wow, this looks pretty cool. Too bad I just bought a Nokia Lumia 900.

the-dark-knight-rises-nokia-phone-image-600x600.jpg

Looks pretty cool here.

[YT]eWhR3fk2bK4&f[/YT]

Limited edition phones are an overpriced joke. If you want a Batman phone, just DL some Batman wallpaper onto your phone, and slap a sticker on the back.

The MMs at the Target over here didn't even make it to the shelves, I got two Batman MMs and one Bane, still looking to get another Bane and two Alfreds if possible. I went by the same location today and they had taken down most of the Avengers stuff in favor of The Dark Knight Rises, I managed to snag the Target exclusive pack (the one with Bane, Bruce, Bats, Stealth Bats, and Catwoman). I collect two of each MM if possible so I can open one and keep the other sealed.

For folks in South Texas, I suggest going to Super Target/Target before you go anywhere else. The TRU near me was having trouble stocking anything but the basic figures, but I did get my The Bat vehicle there!

Does anyone know of any locations in San Antonio that stock the MMs? Looking for any of the ones I don't currently have.

One other sort of random question : Has anyone gotten their TDKR phone cases for the iPhone 4 in yet? I was trying to decide which one to get and I was wondering what people thought of theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"