The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meijers is so lucky. People NEAR a Meijers are so lucky. :)

I wonder which other store will get them first?

my local walmart said they'd be getting them in tomorrow or wednesday. the barcode is in the MM thread in the products forum.

getting excited now haha its hunting time again :D

i hope my local target or k-mart has some mm's tomorrow or anything for that matter
k-mart has had the tdkr section set up but empty for weeks now
target had some small stuff out but its since been taken off the shelves
i'm assuming both kept to the street date

if not i guess a trip to toys r us will be in order this week, the closest one is about 40mins away

Good morning, well to the folks in the U.S., to everyone else I say "Good day" just to be safe. I just went by a Wal-Mart here in San Antonio at around 5am. I picked up the figures I needed plus a few extra Banes in case anyone was up for trading a Catwoman MM for a Bane. Today should be the day where most all stores are fully stocked, given that it's a Tuesday and most stores stock on Tuesdays rather than the street date of the 27th (A Sunday).

yeh the bane really sucks. its like a happy meal toy. i just needed a fix while i wait for the MM line :p

t210768_i-know-that-feel.png

I've been searching for MM's since last week and I had no luck until yesterday. Before I found my Bane MM, I was debating just picking up the crappy Bane figure for like 7 bucks and just be grateful anything in my area got that....but then yesterday a light shined on me....a light shapped in a Movie Masters packaging..:hehe:

Partial Bat-family.

Batfamily.jpg

Also, since I haven't been around for a while, has it been mentioned that Under Armor is hinting at making replica Rogues jerseys? :awesome:

Thanks!.. I've just pre-ordered all the big TDKR books (Making of the trilogy, etc) today and it came to £90 all together.

I saw books such as these but wanted to make sure they were actually substantial before diving in.

Partial Bat-family.

Batfamily.jpg

Also, since I haven't been around for a while, has it been mentioned that Under Armor is hinting at making replica Rogues jerseys? :awesome:

Awesome collection.

Hahahaha, Gotham Rogues Hines Ward, pretty awesome. I don't collect McFarlane sports figs at all (except for 1 or 2 Yankees that I have) but I might get this.

Just a heads up, Bane and Batman Movie Masters are now available on Amazon for $16.99 each. I'm sure the rest will be there shortly. Just give it your time and don't give in to those vultures on ebay.

where's your Jack Joker to go with that Keaton?

Just a heads up, Bane and Batman Movie Masters are now available on Amazon for $16.99 each. I'm sure the rest will be there shortly. Just give it your time and don't give in to those vultures on ebay.

Bigbadtoystore.com also has Catwoman with the goggles up for preorder too.

During my lunch break today I went to the local Walmart in this town as well as Toys R Us. The Walmart like my local one only had the crappy figures up and no Movie Masters yet...wtf. The funny thing is at Toys R Us of all places(where you would expect them to have the MM already), they didn't have them...they still have Batman Begins figures on their racks. :facepalm:

where's your Jack Joker to go with that Keaton?

I'm still up in the air over the Jack-Joker. I already have a Joker and I kind of want some diversity in my Hot Toys collection. I'll be getting the Hot Toys Bane no question, and that's my next order, so after that if I still want the Jack, I'll probably start saving for it.

Hey guys my local KMart in Jersey has the MMs on sale this week for 12.79. Not bad sake considering toysrus has them for 18. Got bane and Batman for my son.and now the bat signal is tempting to complete but it's just too much more money

Just got a MM Bane from TRU. They didn't have much left. 1 MM Bane and 1 MM Batman. And some strange rubber batman gloves. And the grapple gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"