The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is that Bane figure going for again?

$16 something. 2 of them came out to $35.05

what'd you have to do to get them early?

what'd you have to do to get them early?

I asked the employees at customer service. Earlier today I asked someone who worked in toys and he wouldn't get them cause they were street dated for the 27th. Tonight it was no trouble. Depends on who you ask.

Got em today at Target from the stockroom

536841_234533866659520_100003087254591_408388_1461415103_n.jpg

got a discount on movie tickets too

FUUUUUUUUUU :cmad:

FUUUUUUUUUU :cmad:
You stole the words right out of my mouth. :o

I'll go check with my nearest Wal-Mart tomorrow after work. I'll even call my local action figs store if they're doing any pre-orders.

Just got the Hot Wheels RC Nitro Speeders Tumbler today, this thing is so much fun!!

I live in Mexico. Yeah, it sucks, I'll probably get mine by August

Took some pics of my updated shelf
MMs.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

PS I have Harvey Dent and Unmasked Batman too, they're just in the package

Last edited:
OMGOMGOMG!!!

The Bane figures are finally here! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Wal-Mart was a bust, but perhaps Toys R Us or my local comic book shop, or hey, you said Target?

Target! I shall venture to Target!

WAIT?! They made a movie masters Joker Cop figure? It even somewhat resembles Heath?! That's not fair. I want!

The Bane figure definitely looks like it's the best quality out of all the other MM.

I like interrogation room joker you have there. Yeah that's bizarre they actually got them for you. I work at a Target, but it's a small store, we would get in big trouble. Sucks. But congrats!

Wait, so does RedSkull work at Target, or did an employee go to the back to get it for him?!

The Movie Masters Bane does look very good for an action figure.

No good tonight. My friend had extreme luck at a wally here in town, he found them ON THE PEGS. Rang up without issues.

I waited for pallets to get pulled for over an hour, went to two Wally's. Nothing but the "Action Mission" figures... :mad: Unless I left too early. It seems toys are always the last priority when the guys work truck. ??

Wait, so does RedSkull work at Target, or did an employee go to the back to get it for him?!

He just asked.I and I think Zacky work at a Target. Zack found the boxes in the back street dated for the 27th. I haven't found them in the back yet at my Target store. Redskull asked a team member to pull them, the first said no, later that night another TM said yes. That wouldn't have flown at my store, but mine is a really really small Target.

I did however do a quick search on Target.com to see if my store had them in stock just in case I missed them. They don't, but I found stores in my district that do. So that's that. All stores seems to be getting them soon. They also have the DPCI numbers on the .com. So you guys could a location near you call or write it down, and ask a team member to look for that item by the DPCI. They would search, see it in the back and hopefully just pull it for you. 1. It should get around some more oblivious team members seeing it's street dated and 2. It's a direct link the product. So you don't have to be like, "Ugh the dark knight rises bane action figure....ya' know....batman?....it's a toy..." to some team member who has no idea wtf you're talking about.

Yup that's how I did it. I had called ahead of time too so when I came up to the register I was like "they told me they would be glad to bring me a case over the phone and to come on down and pick them up."

Well played. Think I"m just gonna' have to wait, might try it at another store.

Each product will have a different dpci. They can be found online, for Batman anyways.

Not exactly TDKR related but if you live in the UK "The Sun" newspaper is giving free Batman lego toys away if you buy their paper this weekend :funny:

Aha I had a dream last night where I was at a Wal-Mart and I saw some TDKR figures on pegs, and I rushed up to them and realized none of them were the MM.

I can't even get these things in my dreams aha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"