Panini UK Does Spider-Man Right

Actually, I'm probably a lot "smarter" than the lot of you. I've taken two IQ tests in my life, both scoring between 130-140. Take that for what you will, but there it is. :whatever:

I got you beat, but IQ tests only prove SOME of intelligence. There is a lot to say about common sense. But, 140 is very respectable :)

I haven't taken any official IQ tests. I've taken online ones, which are even less reliable than the real ones. I'm not going to say what I got on them, but they've been fairly consistent.

I've never taken any online. That might be fun to do to pass the time at work, actually. The first one I took was administered by my school district at the time. The second one I took was in college out of curiousity.

Wow, now we're comparing IQ test scores. YAY!

Yeah schools normally pay for them. I've done the official and the online. Pretty close in number.

I find IQ tests fascinating. You can be brilliant IQ-wise, but be a raging idiot in the really real world. There's more than one kind of smarts.

Yeah schools normally pay for them. I've done the official and the online. Pretty close in number.

I find IQ tests fascinating. You can be brilliant IQ-wise, but be a raging idiot in the really real world. There's more than one kind of smarts.

Definitely. I.Q. tests measure the ability to think. That's really the most important form of intelligence, as far as I'm concerned.

If Marvel was publishing them here (they are, it's called Marvel Adventures), no-one would buy them.

Stan Lee was a terrible writer. But none of us would be here in a Spider-Man forum if it weren't for a great creative period in his life in the early sixties.

Have you actually read his stories?

The UK Spidey is all well and good, except I'm not too into the free tacky frisbee which is awkwardly taped on now and then. Same goes for the 'spot the difference' pages in the magazine too.

Get rid of it, and I just might pick it up. Yes, I think too highly of myself to go buy a neat magazine, just because of the inserts and freebies which could be ignored...

Corp, you don't run around outside, much less toss frisbees around.

Corp, you don't run around outside, much less toss frisbees around.
I'm not disputing that, however I am not averse to the concept of running around outside tossing the frisbee around like our good friend Sugarculted here seems to be. :o

Nah, I gotta eat a four-course meal of bacon dipped in batter and deep-fried in lard later. That's an all-night sort of deal.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't, someday. Other than today. Or ever. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"