The Dark Knight Pierce In/Screiber Out? BOF Report

Crooklyn said:
One case. That's a lot less disappointments than BOF has given out. :p
And a lot less good info too. Matter of fact, LR gave the Ledger scoop and nothing else on TDK. So far, one good scoop, one promise that so far has been unfullfilled.

Jett was right when he said we were supposed to expect Joker to be creepier and more extreme than the Nicholson take. He gave the title first and also was right that Hulme met Chuck Roven and that they talked about Batman, just not that that was the purpose of the meeting.

I'm not trying to be a downer or anything, but was there ever any actual comfirmation that Dent/Two Face will appear in the next movie(s)?

I don't check up on the news that much, but all I seem to remember is it being rumoured that the next two in the series would be about Two Face.

Anybody have a link to any official comfirmation by Nolan, Goyer, or WB?

Snookie said:
I'm not trying to be a downer or anything, but was there ever any actual comfirmation that Dent/Two Face will appear in the next movie(s)?

I don't check up on the news that much, but all I seem to remember is it being rumoured that the next two in the series would be about Two Face.

Anybody have a link to any official comfirmation by Nolan, Goyer, or WB?

Goyer confirmed it 2-3 times.

I also remember some interview with Nolan, in which he mentioned Dent appearing in sequel.

ultimatefan said:
Oh yeah, LR is sooooo reliable... How long ago did they promise a review of the script again?

They never committed to a specific date. Don't be a penis.

MJZ said:
Yeah, but they created a fuzz over something they actually didn´t know when they were going to be able to deliver.

ultimatefan said:
Yeah, but they created a fuzz over something they actually didn´t know when they were going to be able to deliver.

The thing is... they do have it.

MJZ said:

And BOF never said that "Hulme/Bettany/Law/etc. was cast as the Joker", Jett simply reported the rumors he heard.

StorminNorman said:
And BOF never said that "Hulme/Bettany/Law/etc. was cast as the Joker", Jett simply reported the rumors he heard.
Oh yeah? Well Jett has gray hair.

Your move :csad:.

Boom said:
Yo mamma's yo mamma :csad:.

MY GRANDMA IS A SAINT!

ent_beaarthur_pic.jpg

I will continue to say what I once said back in 2004...

Pearce dammit!

We'll get a press release tomorrow.

"Wayne Brady cast as Harvey Dent."

Boom said:

He was the second-in-line, but the frontrunner is Rosie O'Donnell.

"Oh Bruce, you're such a cutie pie!"

Boom said:

And people thought Ledger was a surprise .....

the other million dollar question: do you guys want Harvey to know Batman's identity or not?

diagonbruce said:
the other million dollar question: do you guys want Harvey to know Batman's identity or not?
So when Harvey turns into TwoFace, he'll know to burn down Wayne Manor (again), and put a hit on Bruce?

Uh, no.

I think we where meant to get some news during September. Hopefully we will know soon who Dent will be.

DeFett, seriously, if I didn't know that was a manip of Ledger, I would have honestly thought it was a still from the movie.

Boom said:
DeFett, seriously, if I didn't know that was a manip of Ledger, I would have honestly thought it was a still from the movie.

Cheers Boom,

As soon as I find out who is going to play Dent I'm going to attempt another manip.

If people keep throwing out names, whoever is going to get cast as Dent will get mentioned somewhere. I just think that it'll be someone mentioned in passing as opposed to someone who's had alot of spotlight time. (ie, schreiver, phillipe etc)

DeFett said:
Cheers Boom,

As soon as I find out who is going to play Dent I'm going to attempt another manip.
Nonsense. Someone with your skill should manip more, you're doing a great injustice by waiting. :o

seems Pearce's schedule is open alsoaccording to IMDB. I would be happy if he was cast as Dent. He is one of those ideal casting choices. He would be more appropriate than RP thats for sure.

Stringer said:
Damn that Phillipe rumor is getting closer and closer to reality.

Good one....I get it. LOL.. Yeah...it seems like whatever Jett says when it comes to casting rumors.....usually turns out WAY inaccurate. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"