The Dark Knight Poll: Fav. Joker's quotes in TDK trailer.

I was talking to a few friends outside the theatre about the trailer and one girl goes "I was so suprised they cast heath ledger as the joker in this one, but it looks like it was an incredible casting move!"

I just kinda looked at her and went "....who the hell's heath ledger? they cast the joker in this one."

QFT. It's like, once he got in makeup he just ceased to be Heath Ledger and just let himself become the Joker.

I just hope they haven't used all of his big lines for the trailer. Hopefully the film itself has far more and better lines even though these are already classics :)

can we talk about how out of place "Why so serious!?" sounded?

yea, it was truly odd....considering this is the most evil and serious the joker acts in the entire trailer. i liked it though.

It was just the editing.. in the movie the context will make sense.

"You got a little fight in you. I like that." to which Batman said "Then you're gonna love me!"
"To them, you're just a freak -- like me!"

Hard choice between those two, but I'm gonna go with you got a little fight in you.

"You got a little fight in you. I like that." to which Batman said "Then you're gonna love me!"
"To them, you're just a freak -- like me!"

Hard choice between those two, but I'm gonna go with you got a little fight in you.

Lets not exclude "Come on, Hit me!!!"

I'm amazed by how each quote from the trailer sounds different. Different tone and different expression. Its amazing...

I loved it. It really shows how schizophrenic he is. One moment hes serious, then hes happy, and then hes terrifying.

Epic Fail for not having 'C'mon! HIT ME!' on the poll :o

It's a tie between that and the almost Hamill-esque "Like Me.... HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"