The Dark Knight Poll: Fav. Joker's quotes in TDK trailer.

Nightwing1977

I'm Batman....I wish.
Reaction score
Seeing as many of us seen the trailer on either the bootleg online or the theater with I Am Legend or both, I thought now would be a good idea to post what some of the quotes Joker said you guys like the best. I don't want to add all of 'em, so I'll post a few. Feel free to add a quote if you select "Other". :)

alright, sheesh, sorry man.
no hard feelings to the guy who started this
but to the guy who called me *****e, calm down

can we talk about how out of place "Why so serious!?" sounded?

This thread wont live till the morning, but I'ld say my favorite quote was

"Lets put a smile on that faceee"

the poll's always come after the thread is made.

and threadstarter forgot the best, "Why so serious?!"

mostly because of the way he said it.:o

best quote hands down

" Lets put a SMILE on that face "

i mean he's about to get rammed by a bat pod and his only weapon a knife lol pure ownage

"to them your just a freak, like me!"
sounds f***in classic
starts out serious, then shows humor
SWEET

I like "Let's put a smile on that face!" for being so sinister and harsh. But I equally like "...a freak...like me!" just because it's so hilarious how he says it.

Did people not like "Why so serious?" I thought he delivered it really well, it was my favorite quote.

I think this poll is trailer overkill, but what the hey. I personally liked his face being revealed right after the commissioner line, but for pure sound bite goodness, I vote for "Let's put a smile on that face" for it's sheer vicious quality. Really makes you understand what kind of character he might be when he says a line like that.

They were all delivered great.

I liked the exchange between him and Bats. That was sooooo ****in' Bats and Joker. Nailed those lines perfectly.

alright, sheesh, sorry man.
no hard feelings to the guy who started this

No problem. ;)

It been a long time since I made a poll thread, so it like learning to ride a bike....again. Of course, I don't remeber if I ever made a poll thread before or not. :funny: :funny:

i'm in between: "Like me" or "let's put a smile on that face"

I selected others because not only are all of those Joker quotes awesome, but you're missing the one that defines that trailer for me...

"COME ON! HIT ME!"

It was more like: "HIT MEHH!!!!!!!!"

Then you're gonna love me!, came off silly to me.

My favorite was the good Evening, Commissioner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"