• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Action-Adventure Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 2

For those interested, Amazon has a pretty decent sale on the Shout Factory toku releases. I picked up Timeranger and Dekaranger, as well as Kamen Rider Ryuki.

If anyone is near Harrisburg, PA...my Megaforce friends (Christina and Ciara) have invited me up to the Comic and Pop Con to speak with them on a panel about mental health and the loss of Jason David Frank. They are both great ladies, so stop by and meet them if you can!

harrisburg.jpg

Two things I noticed:

- Everyone is smiling, except Ollie. This adds to the rumor that
Ollie becomes evil. Now we'll find out if he's brainwashed or if he voluntarily switches sides, which would be interesting
- Fern is a part of the cast now. Leads to rumors that
she'll be the Orange Ranger, although she has a purple background and is wearing purple

The reboot is on hold (for obvious reasons) sure. Hopefully it will be better than the 2017 version.

The strike has nothing to do with it being on hold. They never got to a point to put anything on hold

The strike has nothing to do with it being on hold. They never got to a point to put anything on hold

If the Entwhistle project isn't happening, that would not be great. A bunch of Power Rangers fan channels on YouTube think that it's going to happen, but the strikes prevent that. We'll see if it happens.

I mean, Hasbro literally just sold off its main media production company. Frankly, anything planned is currently dead. You are going to have to hope another company wants to get into the Power Rangers game.

We're officially getting our first full time
Orange Ranger. Dont know why they left Pink out

MMPR is my favorite of the shows. Out of the characters who's actors are still alive, Kimberly never made a regular appearance past Turbo: A Power Rangers movie. Jason appeared in Beast Morphers, Tommy, Kat and Rocky appeared in Ninja Steel and Billy, Zack, Adam and Aisha returned in Once and Always.

Also, I am still going with the theory that Aisha last morphed into a Power Ranger in the final episode of Season Three of MMPR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"