Red Dead Redemption

That's cool they're adding to the bounty hunter role at least. It got pretty stale after they stopped updating legendary bounties.

However the game is still arguably lacking real content when considered next to the story game of RDR2 and GTA online (even earlier versions). Hopefully this is a sign that they have longterm plans for content, but the economy is still screwed up imo. Lots of things that should be essential are ridiculously expensive like weapons and crafting pamphlets and the reward for hard work like returning multiple live bounties feels negligible when grinding. I guess Rockstar are really keen for you to pay real money for in-game 'gold'.

Last edited:
I just want Rockstar to fully move on to the entire new game. Like they could still update GTA Online and RDR Online, but I feel like these online multiplayer editions have really eaten their time especially GTA Online. A bunch of kids who have been eXposed with this and grew up with GTA 5 have already graduated from school. We could have gotten more games from them during the last console generation.

From a business standpoint why should they release GTA6 when GTA5 is making them tons of cash currently?

GTA6 will probably cost at least a quarter billion.

From a business standpoint why should they release GTA6 when GTA5 is making them tons of cash currently?

This is definitely true. Although I will say that I eventually left a MMO when I realised there would be no major upgrades that would bring it in line with other games that advance as gaming technology does, especially with new generations.

Yeah I wonder why they should, they probably should be content in making updates to a 7 year old game. Making a new game would cost a lot of game, as if making AAA games was cheap in the first place. Nevermind, they used to release games every single year and new games still make a lot of money. Its not like Gta 6 won't make millions as well for them to permanently just makes updates to GTA V.

If we use that reasoning, the gaming industry should probably just abandon making single player campaign games and just do an online mmo for everything, use GTA V as an eXample, copy that strategy and don't bother making new games that people would look forward to. Thank God, not everybody thinks operate this way.

Would love to do the legendary bounties. I capture or kill legendary bounty ... disconnect ... And it's always right when I capture or kill... :(

Take-Two Says We'll See 'Completely' Realistic Games in Next 10 Years

It still amazes how GTA San Andreas and even GTA IV didn't look as good as the most photorealistic games of their time... then GTA V came and it was such a huge leap in termsof graphics and still holds up today 6 years after its ps4 release.

I think a lot of AAA games are heading this direction anyway in terms of featuring photo realistic graphics. I'm already seeing that with Capcom, Ubisoft, Sony and Take Two, but its good to read when they say things like this.

How does a game sell 345 million + ? :hehe:

Absolutely crazy number.

How does a game sell 345 million + ? :hehe:

Absolutely crazy number.

That's at £40 a go as well in the UK, even assuming some were sold on sale at say £20, they've cleared several billion for the game.

:mag

:csh:

Not even counting any shark card sales for the GTA Online, which if I recall I read previously they have sold close to $1b worth.

giphy.gif

Like GTA Trilogy, though this seems a bit way overdue and should have been released like 2 to 3 years ago before these newer consoles were released. Like imagine if The Last of Us/Uncharted trilogy remastered came out this year, instead of the early days of the ps4.

They could basically already remake it and the older GTA games, like T2 did with Mafia 1, if they want to.

Like GTA Trilogy, though this seems a bit way overdue and should have been released like 2 to 3 years ago before these newer consoles were released. Like imagine if The Last of Us/Uncharted trilogy remastered came out this year, instead of the early days of the ps4.

They could basically already remake it and the older GTA games, like T2 did with Mafia 1, if they want to.
Yeah, I can buy them being preoccupied with RDR2 leading up to its release but this definitely should have come out before the GTA remastered trilogy.

That's one of my least favourite things about Rockstar. They have so much damn money and they are happy to release the bare minimum at a glacial speed simply because they know they can get away with it.

As much as I love RDR2, I never really got around to playing the first one. I think I remember renting it out from Blockbuster all those years ago and playing like 20 minutes of it.

I kinda gave up wanting for a remaster for RDR1 and GTA4, I thought Gta trilogy was the last remaster of a pre-ps4 game that I would buy.

But the SK rating is pretty much a confirmation. I just don't see how they would rate a remaster that doesn't eXist. I hope it looks good. And its probably out before the end of the year.

Its definitely way overdue. I thought I was done catching up with ps3 games.

This and GTA IV needs to be remastered like yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"