Dead Space 3 - Part 1

With the success of both games in the Dead Space franchise it's inevitable that we will see Isaac Clarke sooner rather than later. There has already been some hints towards DS3 but now it appears the first possible info has leaked.

Apparently, if the rumors are true, the game will start out on a desolate arctic planet.

http://m.ign.com/articles/1196647

I for one think that could be really cool. Considering all the similarities already, the arctic locale makes me think even more of John Carpenters The Thing.

Yea I am too, considering how "grotesque and disturbing" it's supposed to be

Probably the Reaper mission, but I haven't done all of Carver's yet.

So I'm on chapter 11 and yea this is by far the weakest in the series. It's a whole bad place of a lot more boring than the first two. I preferred issac when he had less lines. Why is ellie so useless in this game. The love triangle is ridiculous. Why is there so much health and ammo. Why is it so hard to figure out how to balance points and fix new weapons. While definitely not a bad game considering the crap that comes out today but this game is about as average as average gets.

It's pretty stellar. I'm loving it and I was a major naysayer pre-launch.

Yea its really well done for the most part. Theres a few instances where you kinda go 'ok that scene was clearly designed for single player' but i guess thats no different than when you are playing SP and come across a section intended for co-op. It is super fun tho. I had a blast playing through with one of my friends.

So I'm on chapter 11 and yea this is by far the weakest in the series. It's a whole bad place of a lot more boring than the first two. I preferred issac when he had less lines. Why is ellie so useless in this game. The love triangle is ridiculous. Why is there so much health and ammo. Why is it so hard to figure out how to balance points and fix new weapons. While definitely not a bad game considering the crap that comes out today but this game is about as average as average gets.

What difficulty are you playing on?

I'm playing on Hard should probably be playing on impossible because this is a boring shooter. This is about to collect dust real quick. There is no story. And it's boring.

I'm playing on Hard should probably be playing on impossible because this is a boring shooter. This is about to collect dust real quick. There is no story. And it's boring.

I think you put the wrong game into your console. DS3 is a lot of things, boring isnt one em.

Naw, it's boring. All I'm doing is running through snow with my arm up. The jump scares are awful in this game. Maybe it's because they have music on in the background, but you can play this pitch black at 3:00 am and not worry one bit. The enemy ai is atrocious. They constantly get stuck on platforms and I just gun them down. Why gives us the option to barrel jumps and sides stepping it makes it too easy to dodge enemies. Again this game is not bad it's just average. I know for sure I won't be getting a fourth if this game ends with a sequel. I really might not finish this one for a while because it's not on my to do list. I'd rather go back to spending my weekends with madden

Naw, it's boring. All I'm doing is running through snow with my arm up. The jump scares are awful in this game. Maybe it's because they have music on in the background, but you can play this pitch black at 3:00 am and not worry one bit. The enemy ai is atrocious. They constantly get stuck on platforms and I just gun them down. Why gives us the option to barrel jumps and sides stepping it makes it too easy to dodge enemies. Again this game is not bad it's just average. I know for sure I won't be getting a fourth if this game ends with a sequel. I really might not finish this one for a while because it's not on my to do list. I'd rather go back to spending my weekends with madden

Im still not convinced you are actually playing DS3. The enemy AI was the same as it was in DS and DS2.

I find it amusing you call this game boring yet talk of Madden NFL football. Madden hasnt been worth a damn since 2005.

I don't know, the Dead Space 3 I played was pretty exciting.

This game is resident evil 5.

Guys, the issue is over. He admits he was playing RE5 instead of DS3. It's cool now.

How the heck are they supposed to add story DLC? Is it going to be just extra option missions on some wrecks over yonder in space or is it some new branches of the facility?

a positive is that in co-op it does feel like my favorite sci-fi movie the thing..

Have you watched Event Horizon? It's like Silent hill... IN SPACE!

Also starring Sam Neill in one of my favorite horror movies In the mouth of madness!

Watch both. Love both.

I rewatched Event Horizon recently and found it didn't age well.

Yeah, that 30 seconds of footage is pretty decent. :o

I thought the story of Event Horizon was fantastic, but it just didn't pan out well in the execution, particularly towards the ending. It gets pretty ridiculous by the end.

Ya know, i dont think iv ever seen that film, at least not all the way through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"