• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Red Dead Redemption

I didn't realize it either. I don't get why RDR1 was never ported to PC. From what I can tell it's literally the only big Rockstar release in the past 20 years that didn't get a PC port. Even LA Noire and Max Payne 3 got PC releases and those games sold far less copies than RDR1.

Rockstar notoriously releases PC ports years after the console releases. They recently released the PS4 and Switch ports for this so it shouldn't be a surprised that it's finally coming to PC a decade and a half later... But I'll believe it when it shows up on Steam.

Rockstar notoriously releases PC ports years after the console releases. They recently released the PS4 and Switch ports for this so it shouldn't be a surprised that it's finally coming to PC a decade and a half later... But I'll believe it when it shows up on Steam.
Yes it is bc as mentioned they released the sequel so its odd that this wasnt done years before that

Yes it is bc as mentioned they released the sequel so its odd that this wasnt done years before that
There was that bull**** (?) excuse of RDR having spaghetti code back then. Who knows? :shrug: Rockstar may not have seen a PC port being financially viable for them until now with the recent PS4/Switch ports.

Game devs releasing a sequel without the prior entries to a system isn't new. Sony/ND did it with Uncharted 4...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"