The Flash Robbie Amell cast as Ronnie Raymond/Firestorm

I wouldn't get too downcast about the costume spoiler. Its shown at a distance and with somewhat odd lighting, I doubt its actually black.

Hahahahahaah! this talk about Stephen and Robbie and WIGS!! is killin me! but its true! they both look so ridiculous with those on. its like someone stuck a dead static cling beaver pelt on their heads!
at least Robbie will get rid of his, we got a couple more seasons of Stephen and his! Hahahah

...and damn man i really wanted that gambit head ban mask thing stormy wears! theres alot of people who dont dig his original outfit i always thought that ^&* was COOL with the pirate sleeves!! and tres CHIC!

Last edited:
LOL if you think those wigs are bad, you should watch American Horror Story. Sarah Paulson was wearing a blond wig this week that was so obvious it was painful to see. You could even see the space between her head and the edge of the wig. That show is such a f***ing joke, I have no idea how it gets so many accolades. It's like they're not even trying anymore.

I don't really mind the wigs. I'm more bothered by the fact that the hair grows longer and longer, but the beard stays exactly the same.

Looking forward to seeing more of Firestorm, as well. And that costume of his. :D

fire_and_ice____the_flash_return_posters_by_bosslogix-d89uvsq.png

Firestorm has a black costume in the New 52 which I really like.

You mean this? It's not too shabby - just lose the red bits around the collar and head piece.

futures-end-5-firestorm-playboy.jpg

Last edited:
I thought Amell was terrible before his character was allowed to calm down and speak freely. Here's hoping he'll be even better in the future.

You mean this? It's not too shabby - just lose the red bits around the collar and head piece.

futures-end-5-firestorm-playboy.jpg
that aint bad but still personally i dig this look better!
Firestorm-CW-TV-Show-Discussion.jpg

and i dig the headband thingee! it made the appearance of his flame hair cooler!! but with Flash and R-Flash both having yellow and reds in their outfit. they will probably go with that black outfit!. i wouldnt be surprised if DC and Warner bros knew about this and changed his oufit in the comics to match how they would be on the show!
all that said and done i am just happy freaking FIRESTORM IS ON TV!! bad place to the yeahhhh man!

This doesn't look too terrible. Something in this direction would be great.

yV8r1lN.jpg

i would be cool with either of those!( not the lame one in the middle!( it just looks likes some jacket from urban outfitters!:cwink:) but the other two are cool! i am especially digging the heat radiating off the shoulders( it looks like miniature reactors!) but most definitely he looks cooerl with headband thingee! it makes the hair pop and looks like i am ready to kick some ash!

Love that New 52 Firestorm design. Not a fan of the puffy sleeves look, lol.

So what do you guys think will happen to Ronnie by the end of next week's episode? I'm pretty sure he won't be around as much in future episodes since we haven't heard any reports about that...thus, his happy reunion with Caitlin will be short lived. But I'd like to think that they could something more unique than just having him fly away from her again.

i was thinking about that! well we know General Eling will come looking for him to use the Firestorm matrix as a weapon for the military! So i see flash and him teaming up to not give him what he wants and stopping him. that with the government not stopping to come after him. Ronnie tells Catlin that he needs to get control of his power and/or finding a way to separate from Stein.then saying that they cant be together,that he has to be alone and poof!
we already know he aint dead in that explosion so i dont see them doing that again and i dont see him saying well since flash is here i will go protect another city when his babe is there! but it would be cool as bad place to see him come back to fight Zoom again with Barry!

Last edited:
So is it at all possible to use Firestorm to fight against criminals within the CW-DCU without killing or seriously injuring most of his enemies?

Unless the foes that he comes across possess armor or powers that can withstand his attacks, or have super healing, I don't see how Firestorm can be used to take on regular criminals.

Firestorm can transmute matter so he can fight crime if he choose to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"