Seth MacFarlane's "A Millions Ways to Die in the West"

This movie is ****ing atrocious, just bad in all ways and very very boring. One person laughed boring the whole movie. It's filled with fart and poop gags. Very vulgar movie and nothing else. How the **** do you have Liam ****ing Neeson in your movie and have him ****ing suck, Macfarlane is definitely no leading man and he should stick to doing voices. I thought Ted sucked but this film makes it seem like genius level comedy. Everyone in this movie sucked. Guys save your money for a better movie (Edge of tomorrow). I am aware I used sucked a lot but well it's because it sucked.

This movie is ****ing atrocious, just bad in all ways and very very boring. One person laughed boring the whole movie. It's filled with fart and poop gags. Very vulgar movie and nothing else. How the **** do you have Liam ****ing Neeson in your movie and have him ****ing suck, Macfarlane is definitely no leading man and he should stick to doing voices. I thought Ted sucked but this film makes it seem like genius level comedy. Everyone in this movie sucked. Guys save your money for a better movie (Edge of tomorrow). I am aware I used sucked a lot but well it's because it sucked.

His ego is way too massive for that. Also, he has a built fandom, this film will probably be quite successful.

His ego is way too massive for that. Also, he has a built fandom, this film will probably be quite successful.

I hope it isn't successful as that will lead to more of his projects getting the go ahead. He needs to fade into obscurity, and I am hearing crap like family guy now estimated at two billion. If he didn't have an ego before he certainly does now. This is going to get some razzies and deservedly so.

I hope it isn't successful as that will lead to more of his projects getting the go ahead. He needs to fade into obscurity, and I am hearing crap like family guy now estimated at two billion. If he didn't have an ego before he certainly does now. This is going to get some razzies and deservedly so.

Completelly agreed, but i doubt he will that easily, Family Guy ended, then it later returned and gained a bigger popularity than before, when it seems like his shows are getting less attention, he does other shows, Ted becomes a hit and he's pushed to the mainstream even more, Cleveland gets cancelled, while his shows get weaker ratings every Season, but then he hosts the Academy Awards with arguably one of the most sexist presentation of the oscars i've seen.

Even if Million Days to Die in the West is a failure, i'm sure that he will find a way to crawl back into the mainstream entertainment.

Charlize Theron is too beautiful.

That was one of the problems with Snow White and the Huntsman. The magic mirror says that Kristen Stewart will become more beautiful than Charlize Theron. That's a plothole isn't it?

Maybe the magic mirror prefers vapid, glassy-eyed imbeciles with zero personality. Who are we to judge the magic mirror?

Maybe the magic mirror prefers vapid, glassy-eyed imbeciles with zero personality. Who are we to judge the magic mirror?

I don't think Kristen Stewart is that bad, she's just no Charlize Theron. The former is a lovely woman, the latter is a goddess from Mount Olympus.

I haven't seen the movie but i hope Macfarlane crash and burns really bad. Im sorry for the other artists involved that have nothing to do with him and just try to make their jobs to please that unfunny egomaniac, but he has to go to obscurity.

I still cant believe George Lucas likes Family Guy, i hope its a lie he said on camera, but that would suck more than Jar Jar if its true.

I hope this and Malefecient both bomb this weekend. Im still shocked they gave away christopher lloyd's cameo in the tv spots and trailer.

I didn't bother to see it...it looked like grade school level humor.

I hope this and Malefecient both bomb this weekend. Im still shocked they gave away christopher lloyd's cameo in the tv spots and trailer.

I think Malefecient will do well this weekend. But I hope this movie by Seth Mcblahblah bombs! I can't stand this man. I mean, Charlize, why?? This and Dark Places? You can do better, girl!:o

Fun fact: Seth used to date Emilia Clarke. But he dumped her supposedly. Ha.

Fun fact: Seth used to date Emilia Clarke. But he dumped her supposedly. Ha.

She has horrible taste in men that's for sure, and well like everyone else in hollywood, he is supposedly gay. I don't care about his preferences but he is certainly a egotistical *****e, who has ripped off the simpsons for years.

While I enjoyed certain parts of Ted(I think it was definitely the Walhberg/Mila factor), I agree that Macfarlane really isn't that funny. Family Guy and American Dad(mainly the former)are bottom of the barrel when it comes to TV shows.

Last edited:
I disagree about American Dad, it's not great, but actually leaps and bounds above Family Guy, and the only MacFarlane show i can really tolerate. Still bottom of the barrel a lot of times, but it can get some good jokes now and then, MacFarlane barelly writes it anymore from what i heard, may be the reason.

Last edited:
He has ripped off the Simpsons for the beginning, but it's a shame they didn't do something about it soon, MacFarlane ended up growing and growing.

She has horrible taste in men that's for sure, and well like everyone else in hollywood, he is supposedly gay. I don't care about his preferences but he is certainly a egotistical *****e, who has ripped off the simpsons for years.

I don't think it has ever been stated that he's gay, he aparently had gay family members, but he's not actually gay.

That's when you know you're in the hole. What's the movie's plot?

Loser guy loses girlfriend because he has no prospects and well is a loser, he decides to try and win his girlfriend back with the aid of a new stranger in town Theron who just happens to be married to the baddest killer in the territory Neeson.

Cameos in the movie are

Ryan Reynolds,

Christopher Llyod

Ewan Mcgregor

Jamie Foxx

Bill Maher

Money saved.

You really hate this dude don't you?

How did you see the movie already?

I don't care for Family Guy's newer seasons, same with the Simpsons... But At least someone will admit in here (besides me) that the first few seasons of Family Guy are funny :cmad:

I saw the movie at a free advanced screening last night and I have to say this movie sucks. This is disappointing for me as I liked Ted and I like Family Guy but Seth isn't a good leading man or a really good actor to begin with. He should stick to being behind the scenes as a director/ producer and doing character voices. If you seen the trailers and TV spots you seen the best gags in the movie. I don't know why they did that but it was a stupid idea. The entire cast is wasted besides Neil Patrick Harris as his mustache song is freaking hilarious and the only highlight besides the gags shown in the trailers.

This is one of the most disappointing movies of the summer in my book. If your were planning on seeing this this weekend, I recommend just watching the red band trailers and save yourself 10+ dollars. I would be super pissed if I have paid money to see this movie, but luckily it was a free advanced screening. Shame on Seth for this movie. Now I am starting to doubt if Ted 2 will be good....

5/10

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"