Site Changes--Part Two! Please Vote!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I'm finally seeing "Feed" tonight.
I can't wait.

This is Drakon's "Mirko sucks, let me show you how we do it uptown." thread.

What's Feed?

I'm finally not having sex tonight becuase I didn't want to go to Fizolis.

Holly Goodhead said:
What's Feed?

It's a movie about a guy that feeds willing women to death and it starts off with a rip off of that real-life consensual cannibalism case that happened in Germany a few years ago.

I wanted to see it when the Executive Editor of Fangoria said "One of the sickest films I have ever seen."

'cause I'm so jaded.:(

p.s. It kind of weirds me out how often I have to consult with an online dictionary to see how to spell "cannibal" when I'm on the Hype.:confused:
I swear in Real Life I don't even think that much about Cannibalism.:confused:

maxwell's demon said:
you just do it instead?
Hey. I'm pre-drunk in anticipation of "Feed", so I hyper-emotionally/Evan Williams-Drenchedly wanted to make sure you know how much I missed yer funny posts while you,...were, gone doing God knows what.

I thought initially that your "wife" made an ultimatum. But I guess, no. I didn't pay attention to the time-line.

Just be careful. I got so far into my "marriage" that we had a great night planning out the entire musical playlist and what kind of food we wanted and then *B00M*, I dumped her ass because I got sick of her mental illness, so.....

Anyway, it's kind of disturbing that you came back....unless it was all just a stealth-campaign for your Italian Mascot Pizza Box Book.:confused:

Darren Daring said:
I don't tink anyone spams just to get priveledges either. I don't think anyone's ever done that:confused:

Are we talking about the same site? :huh:

Drakon said:
Are we talking about the same site? :huh:

Yeah, I know there are a lot of pointless, stupid, one post threads, but I don't think anyone uses them just so they can get avatars and crap. They use them becuase they're desperately lonely.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Anyway, it's kind of disturbing that you came back....unless it was all just a stealth-campaign for your Italian Mascot Pizza Box Book.:confused:

maxwell is a slick viral-marketing ploy? I feel so disillusioned, now. :csad:

jag

This poll is rigged! Fake names! Shenanigans! :cmad:

DOG LIPS said:
This poll is rigged! Fake names! Shenanigans! :cmad:
Yeah :up: I mean what kind of idiot would come up with a name like DOG LIPS? :)

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Yeah :up: I mean what kind of idiot would come up with a name like DOG LIPS? :)
Probably an idiot slightly smarter than someone who came up with "Iceman/Psylocke". :cmad:

DOG LIPS said:
Probably an idiot slightly smarter than someone who came up with "Iceman/Psylocke". :cmad:
That idiot was dealt with. He's been long dead for his crimes. :mad:

What's your excuse? :)

I vote option 1...

*pulls out pitch forks and torches*

Down with SPAM! Down with SPAM! Let's eat Cake! Down with SPAM!...

I dont think anything is wrong with the site... who cares if people spam to boost their post count in one word game threads... most users usually bring something to the table when posting in non gamelike threads.

What if we had "Gameyard posts" and "real posts" and everybody had two different postcounts. If you have enough "gameyard posts" you get avatar, etc ...but only while in the graveyard! Real posts get you avatar, etc everywhere!

That'd be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too hard to set up.

I bet 3947135436873176918354315735 dollars that we'll start calling it the "graveyard" if it gets set up

I have half a mind to call it "Spam Central Station" :p

And besides, these are still just ideas. There's no guarantee that they will go into effect.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Hey. I'm pre-drunk in anticipation of "Feed", so I hyper-emotionally/Evan Williams-Drenchedly wanted to make sure you know how much I missed yer funny posts while you,...were, gone doing God knows what.

I thought initially that your "wife" made an ultimatum. But I guess, no. I didn't pay attention to the time-line.

Just be careful. I got so far into my "marriage" that we had a great night planning out the entire musical playlist and what kind of food we wanted and then *B00M*, I dumped her ass because I got sick of her mental illness, so.....

-When you're done with that "Feed" you should watch the other one- by Kevin Rafferty. I wish that documentary was a weekly TV show.

-No, the ultimatum was all mine. My girlfriend even likes hearing about various hypesters and reading the occasional musclesforsupes post (i think she has a crush on him:heart::mad:) she'd never make me quit. randor.

-Our wedding planning has gone way better than i expected (wood knock). When you've been together nine and half years you've already gotten used to any baggage issues, gone to the claim section, waited for them to come around on the conveyor hub, toted them home, and unpacked them into neat little bundles. good times.

-And...yeah. i should really get working on that book. damn.

jaguarr said:
maxwell is a slick viral-marketing ploy? I feel so disillusioned, now. :csad:

jag

no, i'm a real boy:csad:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
It's a movie about a guy that feeds willing women to death and it starts off with a rip off of that real-life consensual cannibalism case that happened in Germany a few years ago.

I wanted to see it when the Executive Editor of Fangoria said "One of the sickest films I have ever seen."

'cause I'm so jaded.:(

• why would you want to watch that? I'm really asking.....I have never seen the point of watching humanity at it's basest (except for the cronenberg film, did I spell that right?)
  • why would you read Fangoria?
  • :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"