Supernatural

This is the WB, not Fox. It'll be replaced by a teen drama once the next batch of ABC Family/Disney Channel stars get the deep love sick stare down enough to graduate to the next level of crappy teen acting.

I liked it.
I'll keep watching.

Now is it Wend-ee-go?
or Wen-dig-o?

^ Yeah I thought it was Wen-dig-oh, not Wen-dee-go. But its pretty much like it was said on last nights episode: A person who cannibalized his tribe or people, got superstrong and fast, and eventually became a monster.

Can anyone tell me what happend? I missed it but am going to see the second.

This is totally the best show ever. You can't beat it man...I know I've seen two episodes, but I love it so much and it's perfect for me. I love Jared. I love supernatural stuff, and I love Jared. :D :p

I give it two thumbs up. :up: :up:

Oh the pain of a man without a Tivo. Because I was watching "My name is Earl" I missed the first half of the Wendigo episode. I'll just watch it tomorrow, after Nip/tuck.

Well,I got to admit, my expectations were low, I thought it was going to be just another teen drama on the WB,but much to my surprise it was pretty good. Some decent scare scenes,good FX and a likeable cast. I like this show, which of course means it will be cancelled in a month.

Is it me or does the music kick butt! On my WB affiliate (NYC area) its on Sundays at 5pm...Easy View

It does have good music.
Back in Black

no boy bands, no rap, none of that crap that MTV calls rock, no emo Just good old fashioned bang yer head on the steering wheel, flip off the cop in the rearview music good old rock and roll.

Carter said:
I liked it.
I'll keep watching.

Now is it Wend-ee-go?
or Wen-dig-o?

In the show it sounded like they where saying Wen-day-go.

Metamorpho1977 said:
no boy bands, no rap, none of that crap that MTV calls rock. Just good old fashioned bang yer head on the steering wheel, flip off the cop in the rearview music good old rock and roll.

you forgot emo lol

Didn't really care for the drowning ghost-boy episode. Not much payoff at the end, although the ghost-kid's head poking up out of the water was kind of creepy. Since they never found the kid's body, I wonder what made them so sure that the ghost wouldn't come back after the little boy and his mom later on.

Since next week's "possession at 30,000 feet" episode seems to get back to the overarcing mystery of what killed their mom and the girlfriend, it could be a good one.

I remember that the early episodes of The X-Files that returned to the ongoing Mulder vs aliens storyline were some of the best ones. However, as X-Files went on, those storylines got muddled and boring, and the stand-alone non-alien episodes became the better ones.

Well, the ghost was specifically linked to kill the sheriff and the other guy and make them suffer. If they are dead, no reason to kill the woman and her child because the sheriff would not suffer- he's already dead.

I personally liked this episode alot better than Wendigo. Mythology episode next week seems amazing. And Act III was tense, even if Act IV wasn't that tense.

Triligors said:
Well, the ghost was specifically linked to kill the sheriff and the other guy and make them suffer. If they are dead, no reason to kill the woman and her child because the sheriff would not suffer- he's already dead.

Yeah, that makes sense.

I just didn't get into that episode, and the death of the son in the sink and the dad getting flipped out of the boat just didn't work for me. I guess I've just seen a lot scarier ghost-kids in Japanese horror flicks.

I CANNOT believe a RATT song was in last night's episode!!!!

LOL LOVED the part where Dean said "We don't have to hug now, do we?"

well something like that

The Lizard said:
I guess I've just seen a lot scarier ghost-kids in Japanese horror flicks.

I think that was the theme they were going for last night.I guess American ghost kids are easier to drop the grudge.

The statistics have come in and Mediaweek is proclaiming that we should hear confirmation of the series being renewed for the full season any day now.

Since everybody's talked about next weeks episode, thought I'd check ahead on the DVR for the episode after that, the episode in two week's is "Bloody Mary".

Looks like this show is going to have ALOT of "Filler" episodes that has NOTHING to do with the main overall story. Jeez I wonder what other show suffers from that

Are they like taking stories, myths and lore's from different countries? I think thats a really great idea. The last episode "Dead in the Water" wasn't the best episode but had one of the creepiest moments; the boy's head emerging from the water eeek. It did look like it was a cross between J-horror and American-horror.

I just watched the lake episode.It was good but not as good as the last 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"