The Dark Knight TDK Joker timeline (based on official photos and the trailer)

ok well this is how i am guessing the film uses the joker:

bank robbery

kills the mayor

kills loeb

turns up at the penthouse party. (unsure how this ends...possibly kidnapping dawes)

gets arrested/escapes

ambushes gordon's fake funeral (or loebs depending on who's funeral it is)

blows up the hospital

sets up the boats game

batman tracks him down and it culminates into the batpod/slaughter truck "chase" (although it's not really a chase)

truck gets flipped.

final confruntation between joker and batman in the street. loses. sent to arkham.
(if i am correct on this one then it means he can't have a fake death. would be too hard to do in a street. he would need to fall into water or something along those lines)

then of course, there will be other scenes i haven't mentioned (like the talk radio show and the tv/fake batman part)

now in my opinion....he does wear makeup to enhance his scarred look. and it won't even become something to worry about in the film...it will work perfectly. for example, when he dresses as a cop,,, he will just be skin toned to help him fit in with the rest of the crowd (although the huge scars on his cheeks hurt my theory...it still works better than if he was wearing white makeup at the time). many of you will say "well joker should never look skin toned unless it's skin toned makeup" ect ect and to a certain extent i agree. however, to enjoy this joker as much as possible i have decided to look at him as an elseworlds joker...and i really think it works well.

The funeral's is Loeb's and the mayor is shot during the funeral

The funeral's is Loeb's and the mayor is shot during the funeral

If the mayor is shot during the funeral then the joker does get captured, put in jail and then breaks free becuz we clearly see the mayor with gordon when they got the joker in the holding cell...he`s the one who asks gordon "what do we got?"

Thanks for the thread support, brothahs! :woot:

I'm glad most see this as an interesting area of discussion and that it is actually getting people even more excited for the movie :up:

Well what if his make up is all white in the beginning of each scene and degrades as the scene progresses on. Then some other scenes then bam see him again and its the same proceedure

I know it's been mentioned before several times but nice thread, backtothefront8.

Does anyone else find it very interesting that Joker cut his hair in those police masquerading photos? I find that almost as fascinating as the flesh tones.

-Matchbox

I know it's been mentioned before several times but nice thread, backtothefront8.

Does anyone else find it very interesting that Joker cut his hair in those police masquerading photos? I find that almost as fascinating as the flesh tones.

-Matchbox

Nah i dont think his hair is cut...just styled and neatly set instead of all messy and as if not a thing is done about it lyk all the rest of the shots when he`s not in disguise.

Nah i dont think his hair is cut...just styled and neatly set instead of all messy and as if not a thing is done about it lyk all the rest of the shots when he`s not in disguise.

2125393793_8165086854.jpg

I don't know if I agree with that. If you look at the picture there, I think it's pretty clear that his hair has been cut. Check out his neckline and temples. I don't think you could get his hairstyle (semi-long) to look like it is that close-cropped just by making it neater.

2125393793_8165086854.jpg

I don't know if I agree with that. If you look at the picture there, I think it's pretty clear that his hair has been cut. Check out his neckline and temples. I don't think you could get his hairstyle (semi-long) to look like it is that close-cropped just by making it neater.

Well yea I`m not exactly ruling out the possibility that Joker cut his hair...but then howcome all other shots of him being himself his hair is the same length? Despite the fact the movie didnt come out yet I think we`ve gotten enough pictures to see that his hair is the same length before and after this event takes place where he dressed as a cop...another mystery to analyze

When making the timeline it is vital that you all realize that the Truck Flip/ Batpod chase leads into the street fight scene ("Hit me!" "Let's put a smile on that face!"). The street scene is the final scene. IT IS DEFINITELY THE FINAL FIGHT BETWEEN BATMAN AND JOKER. I know this because I personally talked to one of the set PA's while I was set spying while they were filming that sequence. The set PA told me that it was the final fight scene and I could visibly see the over-turned truck.
Speculation- Despite the fact that the street scene is absolutely the final fight, there is some speculation as to what happens during it. I heard someone mention quite a while ago on these boards that as Joker goes to finish off Batman, Gordon steps in with a shotgun to Joker's head; at which point Joker replies, "Can ya give us a minute?". Also something to speculate about is the fact that the street they fight on is the same street that Wayne Tower is on. This was pointed out to me by the set PA and is very visible in the trailer. Whether or not this has any significance is up to debate.

I forgot where i read this but it was confirmed that the rumor with gordon sneaking up to the joker with the shotgun was false

Well yea I`m not exactly ruling out the possibility that Joker cut his hair...but then howcome all other shots of him being himself his hair is the same length? Despite the fact the movie didnt come out yet I think we`ve gotten enough pictures to see that his hair is the same length before and after this event takes place where he dressed as a cop...another mystery to analyze

Yep, that's exactly why it's so intriguing to me. :yay: Those two little photos hold a lot of mysteries.

Well the Gordon interlude I believe was confirmed a rumor not real. Though it does sound cool, also we don't really know if its the final fight but it certainly is possible.

Yep, that's exactly why it's so intriguing to me. :yay: Those two little photos hold a lot of mysteries.

Theres another photo though...scattershot of him in a car (passenger side). It would be the best shot to speculate if his hair is shorter...never thought about his hair possibly being cut until now

You guys aren't taking this into consideration: what if one of those pictures ISN'T the Joker?

You guys aren't taking this into consideration: what if one of those pictures ISN'T the Joker?

What like heath ledger stunt double? Or one of the joker goons? Becuz if its a stunt double why would he need one for that? The assassanation scene must be pretty more intense than we think lol. And why would one of his goons have a scar like him and slightly green hair?...dont mean to sound harsh with my criticism but those are actually the questions that come to mind if its not him

Do you see something in one of those pictures that would hint to that or are you just playing devil's advocate?

No, I mean as in TKJ. Did it ever occur to you guys that, seeing as how the Joker looks considerably different in every single picture we have seen, just maybe It wasn't a picture of the same guy?

No, I mean as in TKJ. Did it ever occur to you guys that, seeing as how the Joker looks considerably different in every single picture we have seen, just maybe It wasn't a picture of the same guy?

The thought crossed my mind a long time ago; but not for very long. There really isn't much that supports this. The Joker's makeup looks different in nearly every scene, but there's nothing else to suggest that it's a different person.

I'm just throwing ideas out, guys.

Do we have any clean shots of the joker's face in the prologue?

smiling or saying stranger

Well the Gordon interlude I believe was confirmed a rumor not real. Though it does sound cool, also we don't really know if its the final fight but it certainly is possible.

No, we do know that the street scene is the final fight. I don't think I could have been any more clear in my previous post. It has been confirmed by a set PA, a set production assistant (who was there during the filming [listening to the filming on his head set]). It could only be more confirmed if Nolan himself came out and said so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"