• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises The 80th TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - Part 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, no... point one is actually listed third in my post you quoted, because I listed them 3 to 1 instead of 1 to 3. He was talking about JGL being the new Batman. I noted in the blog post that I understand where those of you who think Batman's totally inactive during the gap are coming from, and I'm prepared to admit that I'm wrong about it. So no worries...

Sorry.

But he was inactive, though. ;)

And yes, the JGL one truly is moronic.

Blake, as Bruce's apprentice during the past few years since TDK, will don a Batman suit while Bruce is in prison. I guarantee it. He'll be killed, and people will think Batman is dead. But when Bruce returns, the Dark Knight will rise.

Nalls wife isnt a journalist, she was seeing the movie to help edit it.... just like a book or any other movie, they have people help look to see if they miss anything that is off/mistakes. So there wasn't an actual big screening most likely, but more sit down and watch the TDKR latest cut to see if it has any mistakes that need to be fixed/edited.

thats her job! and the three hour movie is probably a reality folks!!!!:wow:

Last edited:
I hope to god not. That is equally as stupid as him picking up the cowl at the end. Blake is never and will never be Batman in any form shape or fashion in this film. Not even in Blake's dreams!

Nalls wife isnt a journalist, she was seeing the movie to help edit it.... just like a book or any other movie, they have people help look to see if they miss anything that is off/mistakes. So there wasn't an actual big screening most likely, but more sit down and watch the TDKR latest cut to see if it has any mistakes that need to be fixed/edited.

thats her job! and the three hour movie is probably a reality folks!!!!:wow:

Two months before release?

How is Roger Nail connected to the movie?
he isnt, but his wife is!!!!! she read the script last year and now is looking it over for mistakes, thats her job!! and he let us in on some unreal thoughts (excellent and three hours) heck yeah!!!

Two months before release?

i believe so. its gonna be screened within the month(just a guess) and already has a rating. FX is done(paul franklin tweeted something along these lines.)

he isnt, but his wife is!!!!! she read the script last year and now is looking it over for mistakes, thats her job!! and he let us in on some unreal thoughts (excellent and three hours) heck yeah!!!

Don't you think that would have been done way before....like when they're locking cut and getting it to sound design/mix, coloring, etc? And this is just her watching the film if true?

i believe so. its gonna be screened within the month(just a guess) and already has a rating. FX is done(paul franklin tweeted something along these lines.)

Again...you don't allow or check for 'mistakes' in an edit a month or two before actual release, you usually do that way back before you lock final and get it out to other departments, several months more before release.

What exactly is her position with the film?

Last edited:
His wife definitely isn't a journalist from his tweets. He said on his twitter that she works on various movies.

And again, it could just be a courtesy or family & friends screening...not very likely still a stage where edits can be changed, not at this point.

not sure about the just her part/cuz we have nothing other than her husbands tweet to go off of. I would think not. but with franklin saying something about no screening of journalists that parts probably true. but the wrong ? was asked i believe. who knows for sure until its official though.

not sure about the just her part/cuz we have nothing other than her husbands tweet to go off of. I would think not. but with franklin saying something about no screening of journalists that parts probably true. but the wrong ? was asked i believe. who knows for sure until its official though.

.....wha.....?

Steven Weintraub just responded to my tweet about the runtime. He said know one knows, but his guess is 2-1/2 hours.
:(

im talking about little things that are an easy fix and based on what he said im thinkin she actually saw the movie. , but i looked at the tweet and dont see the three hour part or excellent, so im going on what everyone here said about the three hour part link??.. i dont think she just went and watched it cuz she is a friend or family though, but thats possible for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"