The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha thats interesting. Csokas was my choice for Kraven the Hunter for a long time

It's quite possible that Felicity Jones could just be Betty Brant and offer Peter a job at the end of the movie. And when is Black Cat considered a villain? She's like Catwoman--- an antihero but still loyal to the hero.

Like I've said in previous posts, if you're packing all these characters and storylines in, you're either going to have to make the movie 2 hrs and 20 mins or 2 hours and 30 mins, or some of these characters will only be teased for the third installment or for movie 3 and 4. Webb said he was going to go bigger. He wanted to create an expansive universe and if he can balance the villain to good guy ration in this movie and the next then this could be a big success, but who knows at this point. We're all just speculating and reading into things way too deeply. I, myself, did that with that Ror posting about the supposed "head of Norman Osborn." I think we just need to chill out for a couple of days and hopefully we'll get some new scoops or pictures soon.

Martin Csokas looks more like what I would think Kraven looks like and when I think about it sounds like a better idea IMO.

Maybe he will play her father in a flashback!?

B.J. Novak is rumored to be playing young Richard.

From Marc

bj-novak-the-office-amazing-spider-man-2-twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe he will play her father in a flashback!?
Maybe. :huh:

We're all just speculating and reading into things way too deeply. I, myself, did that with that Ror posting about the supposed "head of Norman Osborn." I think we just need to chill out for a couple of days and hopefully we'll get some new scoops or pictures soon.
Exactly!! :applaud

B.J. Novak is rumored to be playing young Richard.

From Marc

bj-novak-the-amazing-spider-man-2.jpg
Well he does look like a younger Richard but honestly he could be a made up character.

There are only 2 villains in the film that we know of (Electro and Rhino). The only evidence we have that there will be more than 2 is the CBM article that came out yesterday. Which, because it is CBM, means nothing.

Why?

There are only 2 villains in the film that we know of (Electro and Rhino). The only evidence we have that there will be more than 2 is the CBM article that came out yesterday. Which, because it is CBM, means nothing.

Even if CBM ends up being true, people seem to have issues understanding that villain could potentially play supporting roles before they are villains, or that there is technically a difference between villain and antagonist (a story might have 1 - 3 villains unless there is a team of villain, but will have multiple antagonists) Jameson for instance is an antagonist but I wouldn't call him a villain.

Rhino and electro will be the Villains spidey battles in this film i think and in many ways those villains are all you need for battle scenes in this film, big car chase with guy who becomes rhino, then rhino will wreck havok later on which who knows how long that will go on but if rumor is right he will get help from Max at some point for it, then electro origin and obviously big light show battle scene most probably at end which has to be pretty big, and then in the middle of all these fights theres harry, gwen, mj, norman, cameos, peters parents, you know there is alot there and alot of story to cover

Last edited:
I wonder what the duration of the movie will be. I wish it was 3 hours!

I wonder what the duration of the movie will be. I wish it was 3 hours!

Probably about 2 h and 25 min. Last longest movie i watched was Avatar, 2h and 42 min and i need to say one of best movies, good storyline and fast action peaced, with all CGI, and you didnt even notice it was almost 3h long. it was not boring or rushed.

I want same for ASM2, i want good storyline, good action and well peaced foreshadowing for Green Goblin, nothing rushed or cutted like it was ASM. When i saw some cutted scene sets you could see how much better movie would be so at end i was dissapointed. but i hope ASM2 will fix that :oldrazz:

Lordy...4 villains if the rumors are true.

people need to stop saying "4 villains" when someone like Vulture in this film may only be a "villain" akin to Dr. Ratha in the first film... who is technically a villain

780229648.jpg

Haha this is awesome.

(For anyone who doesn't know that's Dan Slott, the current writer of the main Spidey comics, currently Superior Spider-Man)

780229648.jpg

Haha this is awesome.

(For anyone who doesn't know that's Dan Slott, the current writer of the main Spidey comics, currently Superior Spider-Man)

So, he's the guy that killed Peter Parker.

^An old picture, I presume?
Haha could be. Actually no. Based on the photo with Andrew and Dan Slott, it looks like they're shooting outdoors today and that photo IS from today.

So, he's the guy that killed Peter Parker.
Haha yup. According to his twitter, he told Andrew twice that he killed his character off lol.

Haha could be. Actually no. Based on the photo with Andrew and Dan Slott, it looks like they're shooting outdoors today and that photo IS from today.
@DanSlott 11m
BIG thanks to @MarcW, Bea, Andrew, and everyone on @SpiderManMovie for having @blakegarris and I on the set that day! #BestDayEVER! :-D

"that day", so i guess not today.

It seems like they're keeping a tight lid on things now I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"