The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, its definitely happening at the beginning of the film. I didn't even notice this, but oh well, glad Seven was able to spot it. Love that guy!

So i'm wondering if it's just the way I post that makes it difficult for others to understand or if people really ever fully read posts on here.

Like I just said previously, did Seven really spot it or does he just lurk around here and report on rumors and other tidbits that other posters point out?

Agreed, but it shouldn't have. And keep in mind that the scope of this film is supposedly much bigger, so that should include the scope of characters and story. It should feel epic and multi-layered, not like a straight forward (familiar) action film. This is what I expect anyway.

The thing with the origin is that it mainly focused on Peter Parker and sort of ignored developing other characters/storylines. I think Andrew Garfield addresses this issue in one interview where he said TASM2 does a better job at balancing out the characters and story. By the looks of it, this film is much more complex and layered than the first one, which was very linear.

the truck is still towing the armored car at this point, so it must happen relatively early (there's a whole section where it is just spider-man and aleksei, sans armored car)

Hmm. I guess it also depends on how long this opening sequence is. I'm thinking back to ST (2009) and STID, both of which had action oriented opening sequences that were a good 10 minutes long.

So i'm wondering if it's just the way I post that makes it difficult for others to understand or if people really ever fully read posts on here.

Not sure if that's supposed to be snarky or not...

Like I just said previously, did Seven really spot it or does he just lurk around here and report on rumors and other tidbits that other posters point out?

He more than likely lurks around on these boards and that probably gives him ideas for videos/posts.

watching the comic con footage previously, i thought spider-man swung off in the direction of the fallen cab. but looking at the yellow building's for reference now that we have the pic seven posted, he does indeed swing back towards the chase.

this also further justifies why spider-man forgets max; he not only meets him very early in the movie, but he also has much bigger things on his mind, i.e. getting back to the truck asap.

watching the comic con footage previously, i thought spider-man swung off in the direction of the fallen cab. but looking at the yellow building's for reference now that we have the pic seven posted, he does indeed swing back towards the chase.

this also further justifies why spider-man forgets max; he not only meets him very early in the movie, but he also has much bigger things on his mind, i.e. getting back to the truck asap.
Max is one of 1000s of people that have been saved by Spider-Man, so there really isn't much about him that stands out. Also consider this is NYC, home of millions of people that Spider-Man sees each day.

Max is one of 1000s of people that have been saved by Spider-Man, so there really isn't much about him that stands out. Also consider this is NYC, home of millions of people that Spider-Man sees each day.

true that. but, i imagine it would be easier to remember someone if your not saving them in the middle of a bigger scenario.

true that. but, i imagine it would be easier to remember someone if your not saving them in the middle of a bigger scenario.
Haha very true. But from Max's perspective, he really believes that he is something "special" and stands out to Spider-Man as a friend. So sad.

Not sure if that's supposed to be snarky or not...

He more than likely lurks around on these boards and that probably gives him ideas for videos/posts.

Yeah that was meant to be snarky. But no offense. I just find it difficult to converse in anyway that progresses speculation and ideas about the film.

I'm just surprised no one (except for maybe Seven himself) decided to check out the trailer or take note when I mentioned that shot, assuming those that quoted me, like yourself Picard, actually read my post.

Yet Seven's posts comes as some sort of "oh why didn't I notice that!" revelation. But props to him for actually posting a pic I suppose. That got people's attention.

No need to be Snarky, man. Sometimes people just don't see every post.

I think Seven's photo is just there to answer everyone's question about when Max gets saved, that's all.

Yeah that was meant to be snarky. But no offense. I just find it difficult to converse in anyway that progresses speculation and ideas about the film.

I'm just surprised no one (except for maybe Seven himself) decided to check out the trailer or take note when I mentioned that shot, assuming those that quoted me, like yourself Picard, actually read my post.

Yet Seven's posts comes as some sort of "oh why didn't I notice that!" revelation. But props to him for actually posting a pic I suppose. That got people's attention.

were you the one who noticed it first, not seven? if so, i do apologise. i did not see that post / part of that post. and yeah, really good find. yours is the keenest eye of all, lol.

Check the international trailer again. I've mentioned this before, but you can see a taxi go flying when Aleksei's truck hits it and you can also Spider-man swinging after it.

it's all here, black and white, clear as crystal. seven webheads stole fizzy lifting drinks.

watching spider-man save max in the comic con footage, he must have shot an additional webline after the swing out of frame in the international trailer. i didn't think he would have had enough time to do that. i guess he's just that fast and/or the cab has a higher flight path (i.e. in the air for longer) than i thought.

Seven Web Heads posted this to fb:

1601235_626831110686513_425342636_n.jpg

:up:

Although giving the amount of taxi cabs in the rhino fight also how can you be sure its that one?

Is it the Same location in them pictures?

Last edited:
MV5BMTUwMjkyNzQwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzkyNjUzNw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

This kid is playing "Son on Plane" in TASM2

He looks like a young dane dehaan to me. Do you think he might be playing young harry?

Didn't a police car go flying in Spider-Man 2 that Spider-Man had to stop? I really think that Max gets introduced in the opening sequence.

Yeah but he used his webs to stop it.

I could see that being the final shot of the film.

ku-xlarge.jpg

That could be awesome and would leave you wanting more. They can even have a voice over of Peter talking but I doubt that's gonna happen. One can dream though.:hubba

Seven Web Heads posted this to fb:

1601235_626831110686513_425342636_n.jpg

Good catch.:up:

I don't think anyone survives that opening sequence, hehe.

Does anyone think its possible that Richard is still alive?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"