The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really doubt Richard is still alive. If he did then… IDK. Depends on what they do with his character afterwards I suppose. But I just don't see why it would happen story-wise.

Yeah but he used his webs to stop it.

That could be awesome and would leave you wanting more. They can even have a voice over of Peter talking but I doubt that's gonna happen. One can dream though.:hubba

Good catch.:up:

So,I will definately update my list of stills for this scene.Now,I don't know how the graduation will be after this scene but it only makes sense that it's after and Rhino Rampage after that.

Hey, Andrew you can get an avatar now haha.

Ahhh lol i forgotted..

Edit: where is the option to put an avatar because i clicked in everything but i dont found it..

Last edited:
There isn't that option, the only one i got recently was to edit the signature..

SHH FAQ!

"Question 1: I have the right number of posts. How come I still can't get a sig/custom title/avatar/etc.?
Answer: There is a series of scripts that run on the board and run only ONCE EVERY 30 minutes. This script promotes users from one level to another. This means, if you post your 100th post, you will not suddenly have the abilities of the Advanced Users-Level 3 group, UNTIL this script runs. So basically, you will have to wait up to a half hour for this to happen."

SHH FAQ!

"Question 1: I have the right number of posts. How come I still can't get a sig/custom title/avatar/etc.?
Answer: There is a series of scripts that run on the board and run only ONCE EVERY 30 minutes. This script promotes users from one level to another. This means, if you post your 100th post, you will not suddenly have the abilities of the Advanced Users-Level 3 group, UNTIL this script runs. So basically, you will have to wait up to a half hour for this to happen."

Yeah i read that but i have 300 posts more than ten hours ago but i guess i will just wait more then .

Yeah i read that but i have 300 posts more than ten hours ago but i guess i will just wait more then .

Another option if you haven't logged out for a long time try logging out and log in and see if it works.

If it doesn't work than talk to one of the mods.They can tell you more about it.

Yes,same as this.

9161809_orig.gif

Weeeee Nevvveeerrrr saaaaawwww ittttt cooomiiinnnggg.:o

Another option if you haven't logged out for a long time try logging out and log in and see if it works.

If it doesn't work than talk to one of the mods.They can tell you more about it.

I will do that thanks for the help guys :)

Hi guys! I just joined SuperHeroHype.

Been reading these forums for a while now but thought heck why not join in on the discussions?

But anyway, about you guys talking about the opening to the film and the plane crash scene, didn't Marc Webb tell us the film will start with a clock or a watch? I wonder if this in on the plane or with Peter?

Some people call me a turrrist,I call myself a teacher.
I actually found the way he spoke to be annoying. I wonder if the rumors are true… that there is a real Mandarin that will show up at some point in the film series.

I actually found the way he spoke to be annoying. I wonder if the rumors are true… that there is a real Mandarin that will show up at some point in the film series.

I thought it was unique.The guy looked pure badass in the promos and when they finally showed the real deal I was :lmao:

Been reading these forums for a while now but thought heck why not join in on the discussions?

But anyway, about you guys talking about the opening to the film and the plane crash scene, didn't Marc Webb tell us the film will start with a clock or a watch? I wonder if this in on the plane or with Peter?

Welcome to the hype! Yes, Marc said that the film will open with a clock. :up:

I wonder if this new Marvel one shot All Hail The King with "The Mandarin" will fix this.

Some people call me a turrrist,I call myself a teacher.

Lessssonnnn nummbber Onnne. The Mandarin, there is no such thing.:o:funny: I like twists I don't see coming. TDKR twist I saw coming as soon as that guy in the prison started telling that story.:doh:

Welcome buddy.:up: I think it was Picard who said this a while ago, the film will open with Richard Parker looking at his watch or at a clock. It's all speculation at this point but if the film opens with the flash back then that's likely the case imo.

Welcome buddy.:up: I think it was Picard who said this a while ago, the film will open with Richard Parker looking at his watch or at a clock. It's all speculation at this point but if the film opens with the flash back then that's likely the case imo.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I do believe the film will open like that. It seems appropriate.

He could be looking at his watch nervously, wondering how long until they land because they're paranoid about Norman's goons or assassins pursuing them.

Man I can imagine this scene being really cool and also really sad. :(

Pretty cool way to open the movie,IMO.Just tells the audience what the theme is early on so they don't get confused later on.

Welcome bud :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back