The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the difference between constructive criticism and pure hating and needless nitpicking

Apparently you don't since you think I am purely hating everything I see. They're just not my cup of tea.

It's masterful (and, frankly, endearing) trolling. I salute him. No sarcasm.

BaneImpossibrul_zps53639c2c.jpg

Dafunk did I just witness? Bury this meme deep inside Bane's loins.

WesMan is by far the best troll I can remember on SHH. He's on his way to become that GoldGoblin guy if he stays long enough.

Not trolling. I just don't tolerate opinions that are wrong and stupid.

No he is not. You really can't feel sorry for his TASM characters. In first movie Peter act like he didn't even care about his uncle murder and Connors was a really poorly developed character and it didn't cause any sympathy from the audience.The tragedy was so weak in the movie.

I completely disagree with this. If anything, all the movie really had going for it was that it felt more real and you could feel for the characters. As for the bolded, I don't know what you saw that gave you that impression.

Yeah, WTF at this comment.

And people don't mope for days on end after a loss (at least, not everyone).

The scene where he's walking in the corridor, with everyone around him watching him, him snapping at Flash, and Gwen hugging him, it's an emotional scene (I mean, if you have feelings).

The scene where he's walking in the corridor, with everyone around him watching him, him snapping at Flash, and Gwen hugging him, it's an emotional scene (I mean, if you have feelings).

I love that scene. It's beautifully done from beginning to end

No he is not. You really can't feel sorry for his TASM characters. In first movie Peter act like he didn't even care about his uncle murder and Connors was a really poorly developed character and it didn't cause any sympathy from the audience.The tragedy was so weak in the movie.

26817256.jpg

I love that scene. It's beautifully done from beginning to end

i wonder if flash will appear in the sequel, i mean just because the actors name isnt mentioned doesn't mean he won't have a small cameo, same as doc connors thats rumoured to have a cameo

Last edited:
i wonder if flash will appear in the sequel, i mean just because his name isnt mentioned doesn't mean he won't have a small cameo, same as doc connors thats rumoured to have a cameo

I believe he will have a cameo like the last highschool scene in TASM but now he is buddies with Peter.

Also,I think they will start the movie with man in the shadows scene which is revealed to be Ravencroft.

I believe he will have a cameo like the last highschool scene in TASM but now he is buddies with Peter.

Also,I think they will start the movie with man in the shadows scene which is revealed to be Ravencroft.

apparently rumour is andrew revealed somewhere dr connors has a small cameo with peter in the sequel

i dunno where he said it though

someone here mentioned something about experiments with electric eels giving electro his powers, wasn't it?

well,

cbm (so grain of salt and all that) is reporting that that's exactly how he gets his powers lmao. that's kinda lame, if it's true.

Also,I think they will start the movie with man in the shadows scene which is revealed to be Ravencroft
do you think they'll use the same scene, or do a re-shot?

someone here mentioned something about experiments with electric eels giving electro his powers, wasn't it?

well,

cbm (so grain of salt and all that) is reporting that that's exactly how he gets his powers lmao. that's kinda lame, if it's true.

Post the URL without hyperlink.

Last edited:
do you think they'll use the same scene, or do a re-shot?

Everything will be same except after the scene we will see some people walking in corridor and various names will be displayed which show some spidey enemies like Kletus Cassedy or Rhino.

Although, if they want the man in the shadows to be GG then they would have reshot the scene with Chris Cooper.

The eels thing actually pleases me. I like the whole "animal species splicing" thing being the center of this franchise.

I mean he should NOT be bitten by an eel or anything XD Just maybe whatever machine/reactor gives him his powers could be powered by/related to eel-related research in some way. That would make me smile :)

Every good Spider-man villain has animal like traits so the whole "Scorpion v.s. Spider", "Vulture v.s. Spider", etc. metaphors and jokes can be made ad nauseum :)

I completely disagree with this. If anything, all the movie really had going for it was that it felt more real and you could feel for the characters. As for the bolded, I don't know what you saw that gave you that impression.
Did Peter ever mentioned his uncle after a fight scene with street thugs?

Did Peter ever mentioned his uncle after a fight scene with street thugs?

He was still thinking about his uncle and he doesn't need to tell some random street thugs about his uncle.That would make no sense whatsoever.

this is the only scene that shows that he is suffering from the loss of Ben.
But it's only 1 scene.

He was still thinking about his uncle and he doesn't need to tell some random street thugs about his uncle.That would make no sense whatsoever.
Even Aunt May never mentioned him in the second part of the movie :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"