The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spidey filming in the Financial District
tumblr_mlpzc5gSlz1rxk4z9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlpym5mR7c1qzhqduo1_500.jpg

day time action

I think you'll find that the that majority of the people excitedly posting on the TASM2 forum enjoyed a lot of what was in TASM.

I didn't like TASM, but I'm still excited for TASM2.

I prefer the first suit. I greatly appreciated the risk of it and the overall look besides the shoes.

The suit is looking all kinds of awesome.

Also, day time swingin'? :awesome:

I prefer the first suit. I greatly appreciated the risk of it and the overall look besides the shoes.
I thought it was pretty nice too, but just for that movie. I wanted him to have a more professional looking suit in this movie, since now he's regarded as a Big Time Super Hero.

Agreed and I feel alot of these same people do the same when it comes to the comics and other adaptations.

Like if I don't like TASM it's because I lack knowledge about it? I totally respect people who liked it and I hope those who liked it respect the ones who didn't too. It's just about different opinions and tastes. It's not about who knows more than the other or not.

On another note; Suit looks sooooooooooo good.

The first suit was a lot more stream lined. I'll say it again, all that was needed were a few tweaks.

Definitely going more Ultimate with the costume. I know 616 has the same design, but compared to previous live action versions.

Love the new suit :yay::up:

Apart from the larger chest logo that's Spider-Man (imo).

my only gripe of the costume is the symbol i love this one better:
the_amazing_spider_man_logo____by_hi5a-d4r5imc.png

This. I love the new suit and its pretty much what I've always wanted from a Spider-Man movie suit, but for some reason, I just prefer the ASM suit.

I think it was just how original it was and how it overall felt as a suit. I really did have that quality of something a kid made in his bedroom.

This suit has that too, in a way, but not like the ASM suit did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"