The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has Eugene.... and um... Aunt May.

They can throw some wild friend parties.... um... yeah.

Hah.

I did forget about Flash,though. I guess they kiiiinda became friends - at least buddies.

Wouldn't have forgotten about it if they'd actually included him the the movie. :cmad:

Hah.

I did forget about Flash,though. I guess they kiiiinda became friends - at least buddies.

Wouldn't have forgotten about it if they'd actually included him the the movie. :cmad:

I wonder if TeeKay's cut of the movie had the Flash scenes. :oldrazz:

Did he put out the comparison thingy?

I've asked him about in the TASM 2 vs other Marvel movies thread.

I'm rewatching Harry's transformation, holy crap it's too awesome.

Apparently the original scene of his transformation had him breaking his teeth, ripping off his skin, and puking. :wow:

Harry's transformation was so bad. Did we need the flashing lights?

Kid Goblin was IMO worse than Mr Freeze in Batman & Robin. At least Freeze had one good scene. In case you don't know, I mean the scene where he is watching his wedding video. If they made a Freeze more like that, the film would have been better. Also him making the wind up in prison was cool. That's it.

I suppose it wouldn't have hurt to see a Flash cameo at the graduation.

But I guess his character already went through an arc in the first film. He was a jerk to Peter, Peter humiliates him, Flash tries to be nice to Peter; Peter doesn't want a bar of it and then they share a nice moment at the end.

Harry's transformation was so bad. Did we need the flashing lights?

Kid Goblin was IMO worse than Mr Freeze in Batman & Robin. At least Freeze had one good scene. In case you don't know, I mean the scene where he is watching his wedding video. If they made a Freeze more like that, the film would have been better. Also him making the wind up in prison was cool. That's it.

The flashing lights got slightly annoying.

Other than that, I thought the transformation was badass as ****.

But I guess his character already went through an arc in the first film. He was a jerk to Peter, Peter humiliates him, Flash tries to be nice to Peter; Peter doesn't want a bar of it and then they share a nice moment at the end.

Maybe.

I do hope we see more of him in the future, though.

I think they're going to do Flash Venom in this series. It feels like they're trying to differentiate from Rami's trilogy to keep things fresh I guess. I think Agent Venom would personally be awesome.

They most likely added the flashing lights to hide the horror of his transformation, the flicking isn't isn't good to watch in the cinema

I'm rewatching Harry's transformation, holy crap it's too awesome.

Apparently the original scene of his transformation had him breaking his teeth, ripping off his skin, and puking. :wow:

Those 2 are news to me! :wow:

Gross. [BLACKOUT]I want that scene now.[/BLACKOUT]

The transformation scene sucked. Yeah the lights were too dramatic. We were basically watching him transform into one of the worst villain designs in comic book movie history. It was just sad.

Music was good though.

sounds like they filmed a horrific transformation that sony probably won't ever let be seen because they won't want to scare kids

The transformation scene sucked. Yeah the lights were too dramatic. We were basically watching him transform into one of the worst villain designs in comic book movie history. It was just sad.

Music was good though.

that music, if it was paired up with Harry transforming into the iconic Goblin look, would've been pure comicbook movie gold. the music on the last fight is excellent too, really sums up the character of Green Goblin

Music was good though.

I tought everything about this movie was sucked for you ?

I don't remember anything about the music in this film, at all.

^^^
Same here, it was pretty much instantly forgettable for me. Not a good thing.

Music could be really good in films. Look at the Star Wars OT and even the prequels. You can't watch them and forget the music. The music even makes the film better.

Same with Burton and Nolan's (and Shoemaker to a degree) Batman films, Donner and Smyder's Superman films, Ghostbusters, Jaws, Terminator, the Avengers and many more.

I didn't forgotted the music like you did,it's all about taste man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"