Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto. I wasn't pissed though because I've seen that trailer in theaters plenty now and am ready for a new one, lol.
I wasn't pissed that I didn't get to see it. I was pissed because I didn't get to see other people see it for the first time.

So it looks like Paul Bettany, Karen Gillan and Sebastian Stan are all going to be on Good Morning America on February 27, 2018. I don't see why else they would be there except for premiering a new trailer.

Link - https://1iota.com/Fanbase/view/5572

I wasn't pissed that I didn't get to see it. I was pissed because I didn't get to see other people see it for the first time.
Ehh who knows if those people haven't seen it. The trailer has been out and broke records. I know I dodge spots, and some trailers, but to dodge that one likely means they just didn't want to see it.

Seems a little early for trailer 2, no?

It's probably just early promo buzz, they might all be in New York anyway and Marvel's just deciding to start getting the ball rolling, and interview and all, maybe run something similar to the Superbowl reel.

If they're going to debut the trailer with a show, they'd probably make a big deal of it on Kimmel or something instead.

Seems a little early for trailer 2, no?

It's probably just early promo buzz, they might all be in New York anyway and Marvel's just deciding to start getting the ball rolling, and interview and all, maybe run something similar to the Superbowl reel.

If they're going to debut the trailer with a show, they'd probably make a big deal of it on Kimmel or something instead.

Nah, it's around the same time the last trailers released for both Avengers 1 and 2. As well as the other past May movies. Totally possible.

It was a sold-out opening night screening of a Marvel movie for me - none of those people would've been seeing it for the first time. :oldrazz:

Nah, it's around the same time the last trailers released for both Avengers 1 and 2. As well as the other past May movies. Totally possible.

Yeah the timing is perfect. I mean we got the second trailer for GOTG2 even earlier last year, but Disney seems to always follow the model of releasing the second trailers for the May Marvel movies either towards the end of February or early March to play in front of their Spring blockbuster films. This year its Wrinkle In Time.

Yeah the timing is perfect. I mean we got the second trailer for GOTG2 even earlier last year, but Disney seems to always follow the model of releasing the second trailers for the May Marvel movies either towards the end of February or early March to play in front of their Spring blockbuster films. This year its Wrinkle In Time.

Only odd thing would be both trailers debuting on GMA. Either way, it's likely gonna be dropping anytime around there.

I also think it's funny that the 3 guests are the actors of the 3 characters who I think are likeliest to bite the bullet in IW lol.

Last edited:
tumblr_p4hm8doGV71x0bvwko1_540.gif

tumblr_p4hm8doGV71x0bvwko4_540.gif

tumblr_p4hm8doGV71x0bvwko5_540.gif

Love so much how Steve & Bucky are just "one of the guys" in that shot there, Cap's not out in front leading anything, he's just a grunt like all the others.

The moneyshot in the trailers sort of p*ssed me off, Steve out in front leading the defend-Wakanda charge. I get it from a marketing perspective, but ehh.

Love so much how Steve & Bucky are just "one of the guys" in that shot there, Cap's not out in front leading anything, he's just a grunt like all the others.

The moneyshot in the trailers sort of p*ssed me off, Steve out in front leading the defend-Wakanda charge. I get it from a marketing perspective, but ehh.

Why? He is the leader of the Avengers after all.

It's just a moneyshot. And Panther is barely behind him. He's just not center in our particular view.

You're pissed off that the greatest leader in all of comics (a fact recognized by every character in both Marvel and DC when they crossed over) is leading a war?

Not that at all.

In any other situation, totally, Steve's the man. This is Wakanda under attack though, a little weird they wouldn't all be rallying under Wakanda's king. Or at least the Wakandans looking to Steve as the man.

But yeah, I doubt he's actually in overall authority anyway, it's just a cool visual.

markjoedelonge said:
And with that long ass Marvel Studios intro. Yeah, it's time to bring out those crazy Avengers vs Black Order action shots!
I do like that MS intro at least. Avengers vs Black Order would be insane. I don't know if the film is only going to show small groups of Avengers against one or 2 Black Order members as they hunt for different stones or if they will all be at the Wakandan battle. That would be ideal.

I do like that MS intro at least. Avengers vs Black Order would be insane. I don't know if the film is only going to show small groups of Avengers against one or 2 Black Order members as they hunt for different stones or if they will all be at the Wakandan battle. That would be ideal.

Yeah I'm really curious if Thanos or the Black Order will be at the Wakanda battle.

Yeah I'm really curious if Thanos or the Black Order will be at the Wakanda battle.

EVERYONE should get an invite. It's the biggest bash in the MCU so it would be sad if one of the Black Order members or Thanos were left out or forgotten. They'd be crying their self to sleep on the other side of the galaxy. :(

Either way I bet the Battle of Wakanda will be the best Marvel fight scene perhaps in Marvel's history because everything every film every moment that has ever happened in the MCU over the course of a decade has been leading up to this one moment

EVERYONE should get an invite. It's the biggest bash in the MCU so it would be sad if one of the Black Order members or Thanos were left out or forgotten. They'd be crying their self to sleep on the other side of the galaxy. :(

:funny: As if Thanos needed any reason to hate the Avengers anymore.

Either way I bet the Battle of Wakanda will be the best Marvel fight scene perhaps in Marvel's history because everything every film every moment that has ever happened in the MCU over the course of a decade has been leading up to this one moment

Yeah my jaw dropped when I first saw the trailer. I was NOT expecting a LOTR scale battle. :hmr::hmr::hmr:

I know right and the Wakanda battle does give it a LOTR scale type feel because of the fact of just how epic it looks but that it is inevitable that some of these heroes will die

:funny: As if Thanos needed any reason to hate the Avengers anymore.
Getting turned down for the MCU's biggest party could be a solid motivation for Thanos to destroy the world, especially if he'd got his outfit all ready and planned a big entrance.

Think of it this way; we know Steve is a very fast runner, so he probably starts running near the back (or middle) of the group, and by the time he reaches the front, he's ran ahead of everyone else cause he's just that much quicker? ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"