Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second time they do that, I believe.
They are really testing where "exciting" ends and "annoying" starts.

Thor: Loki! Are you ok?

Loki: No, Thor, he punched me right through my body, Thor. I'm dying.

Thor: Ah, I bet this is some kind of trick, isn't it? You've made it LOOK like you're dying so you can escape, right? Haha, brother, you old trickster.

Loki: No, I'm really hurt. My spleen is lying over there. Look.

Thor: Oh, haha, yes, your spleen. Nice touch. Ok, brother, I've got escape myself now.

Loki: Everything is getting dark.

Thor: Dark ... oh right, yeah, "sun's getting real low"; good one. Everything's going to be alright. I get it. Ok, see ya, bro.

Loki: *dies*

Something like that. Must be. Think about it.
:funny:

Hey, it could be tonight for all we know. Pulling a "check out the new trailer online now" during the ET coverage.

I just saw a post on the Marvel Studios Reddit page that a theater employee got an email saying that tickets go on sale this Friday and that he couldn't provide proof out of fear of losing his job. I'm taking it with a grain of salt but if that's the case then Friday is probably the day they'll drop the trailer, with a "Tickets available now" tag at the end.

Here's the post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstud...heater_employee_here_tickets_go_on_sale_this/

Hey, it could be tonight for all we know. Pulling a "check out the new trailer online now" during the ET coverage.

I'm not getting my hopes up, and I'm definitely not expecting much from this BTS look if the trailer is really that far away.

I'm not getting my hopes up, and I'm definitely not expecting much from this BTS look if the trailer is really that far away.

Me neither. I'm going into every day with pretty much zero expectations at this point. The anticipation is tiring lol.

It aired already, apparently with nothing new at all.

tumblr_p5i3wenurk1t5o5ilo2_1280.jpg

Yep there's nothing new from that behind the scenes clip shown for ET.
It's just some of the cast talking about being back... Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Coogler, Danai Gurira, Mark Ruffalo and Anthony Mackie. Some stuff on set but nothing worth noting.

Yeah that BTS look was a waste of time. Nothing new at all, but Chris Evans looked like a boss the whole time with that beard.

I hope an official theatrical poster comes out soon.

Tomorrow we have more set visits reports, so hopefully it's going to be good and with a decent amount of new and interesting information.

Probably debut with AoS this Friday or next Friday.

If they had any interest in debuting it during AoS, they would've done it during their 100th episode this past Friday.

No way should they have shown a IW trailer during the AoS 100th episode... don't overshadow the show's achievement with the trailer.

Man I still find it funny that people still think Marvel Studios has anything to do with the tv stuff. At this point if they haven't premiered any trailers on there by now than its likely never happening again. I think the last trailer to be shown during AOS was the Ant-Man teaser and that was 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"