The 'Back To The Future' Appreciation Thread - Part 2

I had no idea they made a right-hand drive DeLorean?

What if the reason we don't have flying cars and hoverboards is because we are living in the alternate 2015 timeline? :wow: #mindblown
This is my 'real world' explanation. :oldrazz:

I had no idea they made a right-hand drive DeLorean?

I once saw a DeLorean up close down here at a car show. The owner told me there are only 6 right-hand drive Deloreans in the country.

I watched BTTF once again while reading IMDB trivia of the movie. One item caught my attention, when Marty goes back the 1985, The Twin Pine Mall is now named The Lone Pine Mall, I never noticed that ( or had forgotten ).
It is probably a joke because Marty crashed one of the two pines that old Peabody was growing.

I'm going to listen to some Huey Lewis & The News in honour of Back To The Future Day :woot:

Just finished watching the film for the first time in about 3 or 4 years. Without doubt the trilogy is one of my all time favourite film series. It's just 100% pure enjoyment and is completely timeless, no pun intended.

Lots of BTTF stuff going on today! Check out the #BacktotheFuture tag on Twitter. It's the #1 trend currently...

Without doubt 3 of my favourite Drew Struzan posters. I've seen concepts for completely different posters for films 2 and 3, glad he went with these.

BJ1ey7W.jpg

Here's some of Struzan's unused concepts.

9abVMo0.jpg

XGDENdD.jpg

408JnCQ.jpg

QXFs3wl.jpg

NfOiuEw.jpg

7X2QwGn.jpg

Growing up I just LOVED the BTTF trilogy, I recently found out my Sister-in-Law who is 27 has never seen any of the movies, last weekend I had the pleasure of watching all three movies with her back to back to back! She was blown away, in honor of BTTF day we decided to do it again this weekend. Just one of those movies, no matter how many times you see it just doesn't get old :)

Just realized how we're not getting Jaws 19 but we are getting Star Wars 7...

I'm watching the first one now, part 2 at the theater tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"