The Dark Knight The Batpod (Verdict after the trailer)

at the end of the trailer when joker was like "c'mon hit me!" when bats drifted around him, it sounded like the batpod was about to transform or something. haha.

i'm curious as to how you steer the thing though.

Just like you steer any motorcycle, by leaning. You turn a motorcycle by pressing in the direction you want go. If you want to turn right, you press the bars with your right hand. Sounds crazy, but that's how it works.

That scene is going to play out like this:

Joker: HIT MEH!!!!!!!!
Batman: Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku!

Actually, if he's going to say hit "MEH" then I expect like some badass percussions or something.

It's totally "MEHH!!!" I called it. Think about it: "HIT ME!!!" would have that "AIYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" at the end of it, right? But he's all: "HIT MEHH!!!" with a "HEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" at the end of it, as in heck, or hell. Get it? Of course you do, because I'm the best. :heart:

Doesn't really matter what the projectile is if you get hit by it, I mean *****es arent deadly weapons but shooting one out of a canon could blow someone in half.

that's gotta be the funniest counterpoint to anything anyone has ever said about anything ever. :hoboj:

I really like it. It's obviously way more manueverable than the Tumbler, can't wait to see what he can do with it.

I like the Batpod, it presents a lot of cool possibilities

I agree.

The only problem I have with it is, how practical is it???

A heck of a lot more practical than some big hulking tank, that's for sure!

actually google me gave the trailer a 7, i was plum surprised.

I really like the batpod, especially the opening shot with him going up the street with the light in the background, i was scared that the batpod would take away from the tumbler but after seeing the trailer and the prologue it seems like theyll both get along very well

It looks like it blends into the movie quite well without appearing too hokey.

-TNC

I admit to hating the design & the name when it first came out. But now I'm starting to warm up to. And it look better than I thought on the trailer. :)

I like it in a "there isn't anything I would change about it" kind of way.

jimmy said:

Batman: Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku!

Bat-Shoryuken FTW.

I love the Pod.
Reminds me of the air-speeders in Jedi :)

I admit to hating the design & the name when it first came out. But now I'm starting to warm up to. And it look better than I thought on the trailer. :)

Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan before (I'm not a huge tumbler fan either :o ) but I am starting to warm up to it after that glorious, glorious trailer. :word:

It's awesome. I always thought it looked cool, but the length of it and it's construction kept me from being sure how well it would handle. The trailer, even in bootleg form, pretty much resolved it's movement capabilities. I think I may even want a Batpod more than I want a Tumbler.

I wasn't really interested in the cycle till I saw the trailer. After seeing that, hot damn, it is way too cool.

I love it! The whole engine in the wheels thing is awesome, makes it look sleek. And those shoulder guard things that he uses to turn also get +1awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"