The Dark Knight The Batpod (Verdict after the trailer)

I love it. Really is impressive and comes to life on film. The pictures don't really tell the story. And the sound--I love the way it sounds!

its ok but nothin special. maybe if it had something bat-like about it, i would like it more. but its just tumbler-lite. i didnt see much tumbler action in the trailer, which was strange. i guess they were just trying to show off the new vehicle. its cool, but like i said, its just a teeny version of the tumbler.

I desire one for Christmas . I :heart: the part at 1:31 where he crashes through the glass.:batty:

Wonder if they will change the name, I just can't imagine BaleBat getting onto his Bat-pod, visiting his bat-cave blah blah you get it

I love it, it looks great, but I still love the Tumbler, I want one of each for Christmas.

after watching the trailer i think that the batpod is perfect.

but lets make something clear after watching the scenes in the trailer TDK will be 100% fantasy.
i could take a batman with a batbike and a cape. but he is driving through very small streets plus he is driving through a window. that complete unrealistic.
so yeah its now fantasy.

Heh...I remember when so many people were hating on it when that first pic came out.

Just like the Tumbler promo.

I think its awesome!

It looks cool but I'm still waiting for my Bat-plane. :)

i hope the hell not.

after watching the trailer i think that the batpod is perfect.

but lets make something clear after watching the scenes in the trailer TDK will be 100% fantasy.
i could take a batman with a batbike and a cape. but he is driving through very small streets plus he is driving through a window. that complete unrealistic.
so yeah its now fantasy.

Well from what I've seen TDK is both scientifically and historically accurate.

I didn't like the Batpod much when it was first revealed but when I saw it in action in the trailer I changed my mind. Especially the street scene with the Joker. Holy crap.

there is no way that the batpod comes out of the tumbler. nooooooo way
TDKscreen2.jpg

Thats a Helicopter.

Didn't they do a flaming Helicopter stunt?

I'm gonna have to keep freeze framing that bit to see the helicopter, its the bit where joker uses the RPG right?

It looks cool but I'm still waiting for my Bat-plane. :)
I'm curious to see what it would give on screen in Nolan's world.....could ba as badass as the batpod or the tumbler !:grin: :grin: :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"