BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like them both, but the oval-less bat makes no damn sense. it has no reason to exist on any costume.

but that is by in large the way the suit has been portrayed for at least the last 10 to 15 years in comics and on film. The oval just started to reappear in things like Dark Knight comics and Batman Earth One.

but that is by in large the way the suit has been portrayed for at least the last 10 to 15 years in comics and on film. The oval just started to reappear in things like Dark Knight comics and Batman Earth One.

And almost 30 years prior to the sixties.

And almost 30 years prior to the sixties.

That is right, however I always liked the bat-emblem to be a bat and not a shape. For example (top left corner as opposed to the rest)

marqueofthebat.jpg

Agreed, much like the logo on this DC Direct 13" figure;

One of my favorite figures, a lot of it due to the particular logo used on it.

I love that pic (post #79).

The cowl is perfect.

I would like to see the suit a little more gray than blue and I don't really like the rectangular spikes on the gloves. They should be pointy.

Arkham Origins suit. Something like this would work

8OUwJts.jpg

If they going to reboot batman... the only version I want to see is this. WB, this is the batman we want and the one to join force with Superman and the rest of JL team.

the Origins suit is too bulky and already looks pretty similar to the Bale batsuit from TDK and TDKR

would much rather have something a lot sleaker and less bulky. something like the New 52 or Batman INC suits.

If they're going to go all-black again, I really liked the concept art for BB.

I'd love to see the New 52 suit brought to life on screen. It's perfect IMO.

I love that pic (post #79).

The cowl is perfect.

I would like to see the suit a little more gray than blue and I don't really like the rectangular spikes on the gloves. They should be pointy.

I agree, which is why I trimmed the ones on mine when I got it. (BTW, the pic is from Michael Crawford's action figure review site, forgot to credit him earlier)
Also, the grey body suit is quite grey, if it looks a little blue in that pic, it's because of the lighting.

Last edited:
I'd love to see the New 52 suit brought to life on screen. It's perfect IMO.

Although I'm an advocate of keeping the trunks, a well realized version of the 52 suit would be terrific, IMO.

I'd like something like this:

M4U8xVq.png

(Arkham suit with shorter ears, white eyes, grey belt, and gauntlets that aren't so bulky)

Last edited:
The ears should be little longer, I don't like short ears on the Batsuit.

I don't hate the short ears, but I also prefer the longer ones (see my avatar). Looks more intimidating (almost demonic) to me.

If they going to reboot batman... the only version I want to see is this. WB, this is the batman we want and the one to join force with Superman and the rest of JL team.
WB, this guy doesn't speak for all of us- that thing is foul.

Huge fan of the Arkham City and New 52 suits. If anyone has played Injustice, the rendering of the New 52 suit is quite awesome. I agree that the short ears don't do it for me; always reminded me of the Adam West Batman which was cool in it's own right for it's camp (and I remember watching it as a kid, so nostalgia), but nobody wants that version of Batman on screen. It also reminds me of Daredevil. Long ears, gotta be.

The Origins suit looks almost like it might be missing a layer, if that makes sense. It looks pieced together and tactical, but somewhere along the way he removed some of the bulk, kept the same idea, and added a pliable, durable over layer on top of it. Essentially the Origins suit would be a skeleton for the Asylum/City suit. The Injustice style and Baleman suit is the same way, but I honestly liked the Batman Begins suit the best. I think that one nailed it.

I just love Arkham suit's. I want Batman movies in that kind of universe, but i really dont know what they are planning in WB.

I'd like something like this:

M4U8xVq.png

(Arkham suit with shorter ears, white eyes, grey belt, and gauntlets that aren't so bulky)

Love the body sculpt, cowl, insignia etc. Make the ears longer anf get rid of those damn screws or bolts or whatever the hell in his suit!

The ears should be a bit longer, and the grey should be a tiny bit darker. Of course, the bat logo will be different, due to today's news.

Well if this is going to be for the Superman/Batman movie, and if its a team-up movie then I'd would love for them to keep the suits similar in ways.
Use what they did on Krypton w/black under suit w/emblem then have armor go over it, though u could modify a tad for Batman.

Because Snyder's behind this, I have zero worries that we'll get a kickass black/grey Batsuit that's comic faithful without taking too many liberties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"