BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WB, this guy doesn't speak for all of us- that thing is foul.

This.
It works great for a video game, but no way do I wanna see it in live action.

I'm sick of the bulky, separated plates approach. I want something devilishly simple. Like a ninja costume with a bat motif.

Because Snyder's behind this, I have zero worries that we'll get a kickass black/grey Batsuit that's comic faithful without taking too many liberties.

Let's hope so. Although I actually haven't had any serious problems with any of the movie suits since '89. I really would like to see something other than all black rubber.

Snyder's the man for that then. He's always amazing when it comes to adapting comic costumes. :up:

Could someone please do a photoshop manip of the new superman/batman logo so as to just have the batman logo so we can get a good look at what it looks like? Thanks in advance

I hope they take a look at the Arkham Suit. I don't want armor plates anymore. When his suit gets damaged in the games, you see his armor is some sort of fiber mesh and not thick Kevlar. I just want the actor be able to move without any restrictions.

rwbaqF2.jpg

The "Arkham" suit is the comicbook suit, with added ugly.

It actually hurts how sick I am of Batman's armored look.

It actually hurts how sick I am of Batman's armored look.
Yep. The phenomenon is an interesting study in conservative thinking, however: it's like many people are incapable of imagining anything different from what they have already seen.

One of the only perks of having Snyder direct for me. I know he will take a radically different approach to the Batsuit that will most likely be far better. At least I can be excited for something.

Arkham suit is ugly as hell. (more to do with that torso)

The "Arkham" suit is the comicbook suit, with added ugly.

I'm not saying copy it exactly. I wouldn't want the giant gauntlets and boots. Just the idea behind the suits armor. Using fiber mesh so you can have a very slim and form fitting suit, without all the armor plates.

Count me in with the people sick of the armored looking batsuit.

Count me in with the people sick of the armored looking batsuit.

:up:

When TDK hit, it was a very interesting look that fit that version of the character like a glove - but the TDK days are over. I want something new on the big screen that is reflective of the way Batman looks in the comics.

Both Spider-Man and the MCU films have proven that you can get extremely close to (downright exact, in some case) to a character's comic book outfit, and people won't think it's silly.

:up:

When TDK hit, it was a very interesting look that fit that version of the character like a glove - but the TDK days are over. I want something new on the big screen that is reflective of the way Batman looks in the comics.

Both Spider-Man and the MCU films have proven that you can get extremely close to (downright exact, in some case) to a character's comic book outfit, and people won't think it's silly.
Yeah I really want to see the grey and black color scheme in this movie and the material to look like weight and flexible. My rationale is Batman is so good he doesn't need all that armor. Hell even in the Nolan films the armor only helped him one time I can think of, when Harvey shot him.

Now that Snyder is directing the Batman/Superman film, I'm really excited for the potential to finally see a black-and-grey suit on the big screen.

Blue and grey. With the oval. And briefs.

Okay, I'm willing to be flexible on the briefs.

I could see them updating Batman's suit for this movie to be more inline with Supes'. Like I said in earlier post I could see them doing something in the lines of what they did for Jor-L and Zod w/black body suit with emblem then body armor when needed.
Whatever it is going to be I'm looking forward to it for sure.

no briefs, but i would like to see a blue/black & gray suit similar to the Arkham suit though not as clunky

and yes to the oval coming back! :up:

One of the only perks of having Snyder direct for me. I know he will take a radically different approach to the Batsuit that will most likely be far better. At least I can be excited for something.

I can't say I was a big fan of his interpretation of most of the watchmen's costumes on-screen save for Rorschach (which is basically just a trench-coat though) and the comedian.

watchmen.jpg

I don't want to see an over-the top Batman or some new age schumacher look. Batman should be somewhat subdued really but that isn't really snyder's strong point. Hopefully he finds the right guys though?

Honestly, take Superman's suit from MoS, make it black, give him Batman's accessories and you'd have a pretty kickass Batsuit, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"