BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make the live action Bermejo suit with some tweaks to the symbol and cape...

Don't much like Bermejo's design- too many straps and too much leather. Hate his rancid Joker, too. That graphic novel was bile.

/off topic.

No matter how much fanboys beg, a grey Batsuit will NEVER be in a live action film.
I would be pretty surprised if they don't this time around but I wont make extreme predictions especially with word 'never.' for all we know the entire suit could be grey. but I anticipate a grey and blue/black. i'd put money on it. it makes sense for marketing reasons. it's fresh new. not a repeat of nolan's batman. gets attention. avoids confusion with the nolan verse, and it's what audiences want. throw snyder in the mix, and you probably got the comic book costume coming to the big screen

I'm in favor of a gray bat suit, ever since I watched the Arkham Origins Trailer.

It just works.

[YT]9pnK8akbd2M[/YT]

It worked for 70 years before those games turned up.

The Arkham Origins suit could work perfectly across different media

Disagree, IMO, the AO suit is way too bulky and primitive. It works in the context of the game as it's supposed do be an early version of the suit that was thrown together from bits and pieces. The suit needs to be a bit more refined than that.

Disagree, IMO, the AO suit is way too bulky and primitive. It works in the context of the game as it's supposed do be an early version of the suit that was thrown together from bits and pieces. The suit needs to be a bit more refined than that.

Agreed with that. I disliked the Origins suit at first, but it's grown on me now. However, I would not like to see it (or any direct adaptation of any suits/storylines) in live action films. What works in one medium doesn't always work in another.

It's not that it's too bulky. The problem is that, much like in the previous two games, Batman has ridiculously buff body proportions as if he was on the juice.

It's not that it's too bulky. The problem is that, much like in the previous two games, Batman has ridiculously buff body proportions as if he was on the juice.

Why we keep repeating this when we already have example. We always wondered if we would ever get ridiculously buff body for Superman and Snyder did it with Cavill for Man of Steel. It worked like a charm. Why Batman couldn't? :whatever:

Why we keep repeating this when we already have example. We always wondered if we would ever get ridiculously buff body for Superman and Snyder did it with Cavill for Man of Steel. It worked like a charm. Why Batman couldn't? :whatever:

Cavill had normal body proportions despite being buff. A man can get those proportions in real life through a hard workout. Batman's physique in the Arkham games cannot be achieved in real life through natural means.

Cavill had normal body proportions despite being buff. A man can get those proportions in real life through a hard workout. Batman's physique in the Arkham games cannot be achieved in real life through natural means.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAV_M3MVbbOU4bWu49KE_QZsLLOxt8txxXL558ggOSEyhL3mkB
http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/art...ming-of-man-of-steel-pic-splash-736235473.jpg
http://blog.prichelle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/henry-cavill-.jpg
http://www.flicksandbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/man-of-steel-henry-cavill-superman.jpg

that is why you create suit who match your proportions, muscles like Snyder did. On last picture Cavill was so big that whole Bale + his armor costume would still looked next to him like small fry. And in B:TAS Batman was really a big guy and when crossover with S:TAS happend Batman/Wayne looked big as Clark/Supermen.

Shikamaru is right, the videogame Batman does not have human proportions. He also has an ugly costume.

I really like this modified version of TDK suit. Something like this would make me happy.

batmanll3h.jpg

tumblr_lzwbu0MUY61r9cnoio1_1280.jpg

I want something like this, but kind of more futuristic looking

I have a strong feeling you'll be proven wrong...with Snyder being the comic book geek he is, he won't shy away from the grey. This type of thinking, that "blah blah from the comics will never come on the silver screen" is really outdated IMO. Just look at Watchmen, directed by Snyder.
Grey suit = red trunks.

Is an outdated style.

Grey suit = red trunks.

Is an outdated style.

Hahaha outdated? Quite the contrary. The grey has NEVER been done on screen, it would be revolutionary, not outdated. Sure, you can say Batman's trunks=Superman's trunks in both being outdated, but I don't understand your rationale for calling grey outdated, when in every other medium besides the silver screen, Batman has a primarily grey suit. If you don't like grey then you are free to say so, but calling it outdated and claiming that it will NEVER be on screen is a bit outrageous IMO.

The grey suit is by no means outdated. Quite the opposite actually. It has been proven that grey-and-dark blue and grey-and-black are the best colors for camouflaging in the dark.

Watching some of Watchmen Night Owl Scenes. The suit looks great and provides so much flexibility, it will be amazing to see what Snyder will come up with for Worlds Finest.

I'm almost willing to bet Snyder will give us a black and grey batsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"