BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love the blue and gray so much. Obviously a very dark blue though.

Yeah, the blue should be dark. Like navy blue.

Yeah, the blue should be dark. Like navy blue.

A navy blue would work because at night it would appear near black anyway, but to make the cape that color, the cowl, trunks, boots and gloves would also have to be navy blue

i have a feeling that we are going to get the best on film Bat suit ever

Snyder is great when it comes to costume designs in his comic adaptions

i have a feeling that we are going to get the best on film Bat suit ever

Snyder is great when it comes to costume designs in his comic adaptions

I think we are going to get more than that. The world's greatest detective, great action scenes with Batman, etc.

I just finally want some great Batarang action.

A navy blue would work because at night it would appear near black anyway, but to make the cape that color, the cowl, trunks, boots and gloves would also have to be navy blue
They'll probably ditch the trunks just like they did with Superman. But yes please to the dark blue and gray. Snyder may like the contrast of Batman's black and gray to Superman's blue and red though.
I just finally want some great Batarang action.
I totally forgot about that. Yes!

I'll have a big ass grin on my face if Batman gets to dymanically use the batarang in an action scene.:woot:

And I am praying for a heavy redesign of the costume, I hate the live action costumes, hate them. Batman needs a costume where he can move more easily on camera and less busy costume. Say no to uber restrictive materials!

I think the Arkham Origins suit would work. I shopped the suit so it's less bulky and more realistic. Also added the new Batman emblem.

4cfi.jpg

I think the Arkham Origins suit would work. I shopped the suit so it's less bulky and more realistic. Also added the new Batman emblem.

4cfi.jpg

I love the cowl and you did a good job at fixing the ridiculous gorilla proportions. In general the suit is an improvement over the original but still too busy for my tastes and those iron man boots and gauntlets of the Arkham costume are just hideous every time i see 'em.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I vote no on an AO style suit.

I love the cowl and you did a good job at fixing the ridiculous gorilla proportions. In general the suit is an improvement over the original but still too busy for my tastes and those iron man boots and gauntlets of the Arkham costume are just hideous every time i see 'em.

Thanks! Yeah I know what you mean about the suit. Personally I like it much more than The Dark Knight suit. I think the design was a little overboard and I really hate how the emblem is barely noticeable.

I really like the Captain America suit from The Avengers. I like the idea of the suit looking a bit more like a combat uniform with several armor plates underneath. I made the manip below nearly two years ago but I think it's perfect.

fti7.jpg

If Bruce somehow gets ahold of a Kryptonian suit:
mv0s.jpg

and for Bathead here's the full Sprang:
bs6l.jpg

If Bruce somehow gets ahold of a Kryptonian suit:
mv0s.jpg

and for Bathead here's the full Sprang:
bs6l.jpg

Idk if its just me but wow i think the kryptonian suit works beautifully, but i do think it would be lame if that was the route they took. Something very similsr hopefully! That or the cap type stuff, im totally on that bandwagon too

I think the new bat logo is flippin awesome old school badass, its just gotta be executed properly on the suit

Are we sure it is the final design? It seemed like a placeholder to me. Much time and money will go into the design, and it doesn't seem like that can yet have happened.

Thanks! Yeah I know what you mean about the suit. Personally I like it much more than The Dark Knight suit. I think the design was a little overboard and I really hate how the emblem is barely noticeable.

I really like the Captain America suit from The Avengers. I like the idea of the suit looking a bit more like a combat uniform with several armor plates underneath. I made the manip below nearly two years ago but I think it's perfect.

fti7.jpg

Loose the silver colors and the parts on the torso where the red and white of the flag used to be and it would look even better. And cut the bulky sides of the boots also. Can you give it a shot so we can take a look at?

Just put the Incorporated suit on screen. I think it's perfect. Slim, and intricate enough so it doesn't look so plain.

9ddV3NH.jpg

Navy blue would actually be better than black, since it would blend into the night sky so easily. Provided they go for a cape that can drape all the way around him.

Good manip, but that's an ugly Batsuit. Looks like he's wearing a fluffy snow suit.

I really liked the designs on the Robins outfits in Young Justice. Something like that would be pretty cool.

I think doing something similar to Nightwing would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"