• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

The Dark Knight The Dark Knight@ Showest 3/13/08

i`m pretty sure we will get something, i don`t think some footage but a describtion of it or an interview with Mr. Nolan or Christian Bale.

I'm sure we'll learn alot more about the movie at Showest than we already know, at least I hope

Any chance theyre just bringing the Wonder con footage back out for an airing, with maybe a little extra footage? I really hope it's not an unfinished version of the flick (cos there would be WAAAAY too many irresistable spoilers and plus I'd get amazingly jealous) or a bit of Two Face (once again IRRESISTABLE spoiler) but I've been dieing to get me some Wondercon footage for a while now.....

Any chance theyre just bringing the Wonder con footage back out for an airing, with maybe a little extra footage? I really hope it's not an unfinished version of the flick (cos there would be WAAAAY too many irresistable spoilers and plus I'd get amazingly jealous) or a bit of Two Face (once again IRRESISTABLE spoiler) but I've been dieing to get me some Wondercon footage for a while now.....

You forget Nolan doesn't like showing anything unfinished. So I highly doubt it'll be an unfinished version of the film showcased this early. Maybe a few clips or a trailer at the very least.

I can tell you for 100% sure that it will be 5-10 minutes of footage, some new, some not, intro'd by Christopher Nolan. It may essentially be a "new trailer" but it will be extended.

I can tell you for 100% sure that it will be 5-10 minutes of footage, some new, some not, intro'd by Christopher Nolan. It may essentially be a "new trailer" but it will be extended.
GIVE US SOMETHING DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!! Descriptions, anything..!:o:woot:

:woot:Even Nolan going to the toilets at the convention would be great !!!!

I would, but I have nothing, and I'm not going to Showest this year :(. All I can tell you is that I went to WB "The Big Picture goes Hollywood" presentation the year before last at Showest. They showed stuff for Lady in the Water, Poseidon, Happy Feet, and Superman Returns. It's gonna be the same format this year, its the same presentation just with their new summer lineup. For SR they showed basically a reel of footage that consisted of the trailer but with more of the airplane sequence and some other stuff. They will do the same thing with TDK, show a reel that will be 5 or 6 minutes long comprised of trailer footage and new footage. The chances of it leaking are slim, and WB in the past hasnt put it online officially (unlike Marvel who put their F4 Showest Reel online a couple days later) but you will get some good descriptions.

I would, but I have nothing, and I'm not going to Showest this year :(. All I can tell you is that I went to WB "The Big Picture goes Hollywood" presentation the year before last at Showest. They showed stuff for Lady in the Water, Poseidon, Happy Feet, and Superman Returns. It's gonna be the same format this year, its the same presentation just with their new summer lineup. For SR they showed basically a reel of footage that consisted of the trailer but with more of the airplane sequence and some other stuff. They will do the same thing with TDK, show a reel that will be 5 or 6 minutes long comprised of trailer footage and new footage. The chances of it leaking are slim, and WB in the past hasnt put it online officially (unlike Marvel who put their F4 Showest Reel online a couple days later) but you will get some good descriptions.

Hey even that will make most happy!!

Yep... I'm fine with a description, as long as we get a new trailer in March / April...

Does somebody know when possible footage could be shown ?

ShoWest_2008_37.jpg

ShoWest_2008_38.jpg

ShoWest_2008_39.jpg8

ShoWest_2008_41.jpg

ShoWest_2008_40.jpg

ShoWest_2008_42.jpg

ShoWest_2008_39.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"