The Defenders The Defenders Discussion Thread (NO SPOILER TAGS NECESSARY!)

It seems hard for her to be able to go back to what she was but I'd be up for her to continue as a villain or later join the Defenders. As long as we get more of her.

Sigourney Weaver her character of Alexandra Reid I wonder if she will make cameos in any of the heroes' solo series like Alexandra showing up in Daredevil or her showing up in Iron Fist or even in Luke Cage or her showing up in Jessica Jones

If anything her character is probably the best big bad I have seen since D'Onofrio's Kingpin

Sigourney Weaver her character of Alexandra Reid I wonder if she will make cameos in any of the heroes' solo series like Alexandra showing up in Daredevil or her showing up in Iron Fist or even in Luke Cage or her showing up in Jessica Jones

Did you... did you finish the Defenders?

If anything her character is probably the best big bad I have seen since D'Onofrio's Kingpin

Not even remotely close.

What about Kilgrave?

No I haven't finished The Defenders yet but I am pretty close

Alexandra Reid I will concede that she isn't the best but she is one of the best now you can't even say that she isn't

Madame Gao on the other hand I would have thought that after Daredevil when I saw her the first time she would never be back but she is and I for one cannot be happier

Alexandra Reid I will concede that she isn't the best but she is one of the best now you can't even say that she isn't

To me personally, she's somewhere on the bottom of the list of best Netflix villains. My top 3 are Kingpin, Kilgrave and Cottonmouth, followed by everybody else and her somewhere in the mix. Alexandra is portrayed by a great actress, but they barely gave her anything to do.

My top 3 are Kingpin, Kilgrave and Cottonmouth, followed by everybody else and her somewhere in the mix. Alexandra is portrayed by a great actress, but they barely gave her anything to do.

Same for me, and agreed.

Anyone interested in the Marvel Legends Netflix wave of figures, Hasbro Toy Shop has the whole wave on sale now. So you can get Netflix Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Elektra, and The Punisher.

$19.99 each, but if you sign up for newsletter, you can get 20 percent off right off the bat AND you can get free shipping if your order is over $49.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/hts...e-_-HeaderStoreLogo_Content-_-HeaderStoreLogo

Thanks for the heads up. :up:

Unfortunately they would not give me the free shipping. :(

http://www.cbr.com/luke-cage-s2-misty-knight-bionic-arm-photo/

I remember when some people argued it would never happen, as it would not be a "grounded approach". LoL.

I will admit to being one of those.

Seems like the Netflix shows are getting more and more "fantastical" as they go along.

http://www.cbr.com/luke-cage-s2-misty-knight-bionic-arm-photo/

BaP83gP.jpg

Glad that's happening. Wonder where it's coming from though. [blackout] A Stark charity of some kind? [/blackout]

They do that and yet they're too scared to give Danny a yellow bandana. SMH

I will admit to being one of those.

Seems like the Netflix shows are getting more and more "fantastical" as they go along.

With dragon bones and coming back from the dead I guess bionic arms aren't such a stretch any more lol.

Even Coulson has a more advanced prosthetic in Agents of SHIELD.

Danny Rand is obviously footing the bill for her new bionic limb and helped her get it. Remember, Misty was at a Rand Corp. hospital at the end of Defenders. And they had experimental stuff. So that's how she got it.

We have to accept that in this world there are some more advanced and better level prosthetic limbs than what are available in the real world.

I wonder if they will hook up Luke with Misty in a romantic capacity even though he is with Claire

Luke doesn't seem like that type of guy. He did sleep with that married woman in Jessica Jones, but he didn't know she was married.

Even Coulson has a more advanced prosthetic in Agents of SHIELD.

Danny Rand is obviously footing the bill for her new bionic limb and helped her get it. Remember, Misty was at a Rand Corp. hospital at the end of Defenders. And they had experimental stuff. So that's how she got it.

We have to accept that in this world there are some more advanced and better level prosthetic limbs than what are available in the real world.

The prosthetic will probably come from Rand Corp, but it would be nice if they name-dropped a partnership between Rand and Stark Industries as development of the arm.

Luke doesn't seem like that type of guy. He did sleep with that married woman in Jessica Jones, but he didn't know she was married.

And he put an end to it as soon as he found out.

Love the little gold accent band around the the bicep part. Nice callback to her gold arm in the comics.

I wonder if that's the finished product or if it will be touched up with cgi? Also will it be strictly a Rand tech or even some Hammer tech they get their hands on?

I don't know if they would go so far as to make it Stark tech since they are fairly shy as to directly linking the Netflix shows wih the wider mcu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"