The Flash The Flash, Episode 9: The Man in the Yellow Suit

I suspect Harrison Wells wants to steal the Tachyon thing himself. I also wonder if he will become Reverse Flash, but isn't him yet.

He's not Ronnie...don't you get it? :p

They should try getting RF 2 admit that he killed Barrys mom on video secretly. At least that would clear Barrys dads name

They should try getting RF 2 admit that he killed Barrys mom on video secretly. At least that would clear Barrys dads name

"Of the guy with the blurry face did it?! Then you're free to go Mr Allen"

"Of the guy with the blurry face did it?! Then you're free to go Mr Allen"

If he admits he did it in front of Eddie & West & a bunch of cops ? That would be enough I think

firestorm to the rescue.

If he admits he did it in front of Eddie & West & a bunch of cops ? That would be enough I think

Yeah, it doesn't have to be on camera. That being said, it's not that easy to reverse a conviction, even with new evidence and a confession.

Cool fight scene.

I still think it's Eddie. That look RF gave Eddie was almost like he was looking at his past self.

I'm pretty sure its Eddie now. he knows flash loves Iris and he had a grudge for years against Flash in general.

Professor Zoom.....he was there too.

The most awesome episode so far, the only thing disappointing is (apart from RF not owning Firestorm) is everyone seems to be forgetting RF and talking about love and different stuff when he is not in front of them, I was expecting more RF themed episode

Well I guess that solves the mystery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"