The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 2 - "Paradox"

KillerMcQueen

Superhero
Reaction score
THE FLASH
S3-E2 "PARADOX"

THE AFTERMATH — Barry realizes the effects from Flashpoint are much greater than he thought. Meanwhile, Barry meets new co-worker Julian Albert and is surprised by Julian’s immediate disdain for Barry. Ralph Hemecker directed the episode written by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing. Original airdate 10/11/2016.

8P2aoJr.jpg

ixTZNwA.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, are we getting [BLACKOUT]Killer Frost[/BLACKOUT] thanks to Barry's f**k up?

Wait, are we getting [BLACKOUT]Killer Frost[/BLACKOUT] thanks to Barry's f**k up?

Didn't Kevin Smith just recently direct an episode from this season called Killer Frost?

Lots of timeline messes he made that Barry Allen.

Just tell everyone what happened so they're not confused. Even if you don't give details, just explain something.

Okay, wasn't expecting Earth-shattering changes on Arrow, but something like that I do like in regards to Diggle. But I hope a. that's not the only change, and b. that if Flashpoint did indeed affect Arrow, Legends, and heck, maybe even Vixen, that we as an audience learn of those changes ON their respective shows and not just through watching The Flash.

While it is nice to see somewhat of a big effect on Arrow, one minor thing while Central City goes through major changes...though I am not happy that they got rid of Baby Sara.

Awkward Barry moment. Can someone give me a summary after it's over?

I hope the Rival's conversation is heard by Star Labs so they can be on the same page.

I can't say that I expected such an emotionally-charged episode only two episodes into the season, but I'm enjoying this.

Does Cisco have superspeed now?

And they really need to change up their waves graphics, it looks more like water.

Now this is an episode i can get behind.

Oh wow, the big bad killed off his lackey, this feels like deja vu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"