The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Wish we coulda gotten a peek at the new cowl in the trailer. "It's so much different than it's ever been." Hmmmm......

Might be too much to ask that we'll get those BIG ear wings/bolts? Maybe it's a helmet this time...like a snap on helmet. Idk

Honestly the new cowl is awesome and now the suit looks even closer to the classic suit in the crisis newspaper.

Honestly the new cowl is awesome and now the suit looks even closer to the classic suit in the crisis newspaper.

Oh wow, we're finally getting the proper wings. Very happy to see.
Wooooooo. I never thought they'd do the winged ears but they did it! Wow. The ears were the most untouched part of the suit every season. They always insisted with the bolts. I''m happy and can't wait for other views/photos. Definitely the best suit yet! Let's see it in action! Hopefully with more RING action.

The Flash Season 6 Picks up 10 Seconds After Season 5 Ends

Speaking with ComicBook.com at San Diego Comic-Con last month, Patton revealed that Season 6 picks up 10 seconds after Season 5 ends.

"Season 6 picks up like 10 seconds after Season 5 so Barry and Iris are still dealing with the loss of Nora, it's very raw, it's very fresh," Patton said. "We see them very early on, Episode 1, really grappling with how to deal with the loss of Nora so they can move forward in a healthy way and deal with the upcoming Crisis on Infinite Earths."

But lots of series do that, especially if there's a cliffhanger that needs to be immediately resolved in the next season. The real question is whether the rest of the season is going to continue directly after season 5, or whether there will be a time jump of several months between episode 1 and 2 of season 6.

And I'm assuming there will be a time jump, because they will not want it to still be May or even June when it is October or November, and certainly not July when it is December.

New poster
EENv00SU8AAyBUF

I am IN LOVE! It is so good! It has the cast, cowl looks great! Remnds me of a comic cover. Please let Arrow be as good.

The new suit looks great. I'm glad they brought the chin strap back. It definitely lacked from the last one.

I'll probably skip on this season as well, but that suit looks great.

That Poster...

Cisco? I thought he was out this season?

Hmm barry with jays helmet interesting
What’s more interesting, or at least what should be is the other speedster from Earth-3 that Jay was training up as his replacement. Will we meet them? What about the speedster from Gipsy’s Earth too? Seems a bit pointless to introduce the character if there’s no follow-up.

What’s more interesting, or at least what should be is the other speedster from Earth-3 that Jay was training up as his replacement. Will we meet them? What about the speedster from Gipsy’s Earth too? Seems a bit pointless to introduce the character if there’s no follow-up.

I always feel like they might pay a character off a season or two down the line once mentioned. Ralph was mentioned in season 1 and didn't debut until season 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"