The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

My main hope for season 6 is for it to be something that I actually want to watch.
The same hope that I had for season 5 :o

I miss what this show was and how much I looked forward to it every week.

My main hope for season 6 is for it to be something that I actually want to watch.

Im probably not quite as jaded on the show yet as you, its still one of my faves CW puts out but I do agree would love for it to return to the level it was at in season 1 & 2.

Im probably not quite as jaded on the show yet as you, its still one of my faves CW puts out but I do agree would love for it to return to the level it was at in season 1 & 2.

It's still enjoyable, but the first few seasons were the best. And the Flash was best portrayed so far only in the Crossovers, IMO. There's a witty, playful foolishness that I don't think I've seen in the series itself. It's mostly all Serious Barry rather than Fun Barry.

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Flash, Legends, MacGyver, New Amsterdam, S.H.I.E.L.D., Charmed and More

Have you heard anything about The Flash’s Caitlin Snow having a romantic interest in Season 6? —Clarice
A romantic partner? I cannot say for sure. But it looks like both Caitlin and Cisco will be making the acquaintance of a fellow scientist, since the CW series — in addition to casting this new baddie — is busy filling the role of a socially awkward, African-American genius in math and science (who specifically is a bit obsessed with aliens and their tech).

The first table read was today.

1 million per week isn't high. They inflate the ratings total to "network's highest rated" with DVR streams, torrent downloads and twitter trends, it would die at 1 million otherwise.

1 million per week isn't high. They inflate the ratings total to "network's highest rated" with DVR streams, torrent downloads and twitter trends, it would die at 1 million otherwise.
It's the highest rated on the network by any actual industry metric, no inflation necessary.

The CW never will and never could have ratings that meet the numbers of the big 4 networks, because it's technically a netlet that is not available in all the regions/outlets that those networks are. It exists as a vessel for syndication and ancillary markets for its parent companies. So any CW show can only be measured by CW standards. The Flash is their most-watched live, their most-watched on DVR, and their most-pirated show. It is their most-watched, period.

Last edited:
Nothing has to keep it alive, as it is not remotely in danger. Again, most-watched show on the network. The only way it dies any time soon is if Grant decides he's done or the network goes under. That's it. And it'll probably be the former because The CW is highly profitable for its parent companies (again, vessel for syndication/ancillary deals), so I don't see it going under anytime soon. Especially when live ratings across the board on broadcast networks are shrinking and matter less every year anyway.

I can't believe this show was renewed.

It might not be suited to your personal tastes, but it's a huge success for CW. It's more popular than the show that has launched CW's most culturally relevant offering, the Arrowverse. Outside of Gustin leaving, some unforeseen scandal, or an unexpected event at WB, this show will be on the air for years to come.

That’s an interesting new suit for Killer Frost.

I like it apart from it appearing sleeveless, it's nice that they keep getting upgrades unlike the people in Star City who arent Green Arrow.

Oh im happy we will get to see Godspeed again.

I remember watching all the reactions of the episode he was in and people were seriously mad how he got represented :funny:

Back of my mind was always saying "No way did they make that whole suit for one damn episode"

I really hope they don't add that CGI effect to Godspeed. He looks better without it.

They added some yellow piping to the chest. I dig it. Hope they made other improvements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"