The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Gotta love the thought process behind the show: “we have a hero whose entire premise is based upon him having super speed and an upbeat happy attitude.” “Hey let’s take away his speed while making him fight with his friends all the time.”
Great ideas.

God forbid he goes a couple of episodes with no speed and dramatic.

Unless she has a mirror gun and a comic accurate costume then I doubt it.

She means that she fully becomes Mirror Master next episode, not whether she has a comic accurate costume. Otherwise does that mean that Savitar never went full Savitar all of that season? His costume is nothing like the comics.

She means that she fully becomes Mirror Master next episode, not whether she has a comic accurate costume. Otherwise does that mean that Savitar never went full Savitar all of that season? His costume is nothing like the comics.

Honestly, there is very little of Eva's character that resembles her comic counterpart (who is also a guy).

And i wouldn't even call this show's version of Savitar... Savitar.

God forbid he goes a couple of episodes with no speed and dramatic.
Lol. Glad you agree.
But seriously, do you enjoy the constant bickering by team Flash? I do not and I’m genuinely curious why some people enjoy it.

Honestly "Team Flash" needs to disband, there's way too many people involved now. Especially for a hero who usually works solo, why are Iris' buddies apart of this again? It's ridiculous :facepalm:

Well that was a crock of .... wasn’t it? Figured. Never believe these showrunners.

Wasn't all that great. Might've had a fair bit of action but just felt run of the mill. Definitely not a season finale, but there's not much they could do under the circumstances.

Where's Supergirl on that schedule? It only has Batwoman and Charmed on Sunday night.

I still enjoy this show, but honestly it stopped being great a long time ago. The first two to three seasons were the best and I felt like since then its been pretty much coasting. I do still like most of the characters, but I agree that there are way too many at this point. Also, even though I know it got cut short that finale was still pretty underwhelming. I just wasn't a big fan of any of the Mirror Master stuff and honestly character wasn't that interesting either.

Last edited:
Where's Supergirl on that schedule? It only has Batwoman and Charmed on Sunday night.
It’s midseason along with LoT this time due to Melissa’s pregnancy. Though I guess that will have it airing in the summer now since this whole schedule is when those “midseason” shows would normally air? Idk, everything’s weird.

It’s midseason along with LoT this time due to Melissa’s pregnancy. Though I guess that will have it airing in the summer now since this whole schedule is when those “midseason” shows would normally air? Idk, everything’s weird.

Is it a shorter season (ie only as short as LoT) or just starting later?

I'd be perfectly happy if Season Seven is the last season of the Flash. Its seems to have run out of steam. Plus it sounds like Grant is ready to move unto other projects.

I’m hoping the season is a bit shorter so the story can feel tighter.

Last edited:
About the season and the show season 1 is easily the best then season 2 after that show has been very hit or miss i think. Season 3 i thought had some really good highs but also some lows. Season 4 i thought started off great and same with the villain but after the mid season the show went down hill fast and the plain the villain had when you find out it was really really lame. Season 5 villain i didn't care about at all but ever thing else was great. Season 6 was just odd.

I may be in the minority, but I found Black Hole and Eva to be relatively good villains. The problems were everyone else.

I don’t know what it is about Iris, but she grated on my nerves, as do the various Wells. This is surprising because I really liked those characters and actors in season 1.

Truth be told, Grant has been a bit underwhelming these past few seasons. He doesn’t really pull off the drama that well. When he gets angry he makes a face that looks like a child throwing a tantrum. It doesn’t help that his voice cracks in those scenes as well. It’s all so...television quality.

I do consider this show to be one of my guilty pleasures, but it just hasn’t been very good quality in a while and the CW team formula just isn’t working. What ruined Arrow is now ruining Flash.

I'm catching up on comments. People, people, people. Word of advice, don't actually pay attention to anything Eric says. That man mainly makes no sense in his interviews. Whatever he says does not translate to what happens on the show.

Returning CW Shows, Despite Delay to 2021, Aiming to Shoot Full Seasons

Assuming that production returns to normal-ish post-pandemic levels by, say, late fall, returning originals such as The Flash, Batwoman, Legacies, Riverdale and All American are targeted for January 2021 premieres, alongside new series Superman & Lois and the Jared Padalecki-starring Walker. And a handful of returning shows, such as Supergirl, Dynasty, Legends of Tomorrow and Roswell NM, won’t premiere until Spring 2021, or later.

Even so, all series are expected to produce the usual amount of episodes, once production starts booming again in a socially un-distanced, post-pandemic world.

“We are planning our normal episodic counts,” CW president Mark Pedowitz told TVLine when asked if this staggered scheduling could result in shorter seasons. “We have some shows that’ll have 22 or 20 [episodes], we’ll have some shows at 13,” which is the starting point for freshman series. “We plan to continue [with that goal in mind], and we’ll see how the world progresses,” he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"