The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Its definitely the last CW show that will ever reach above 100, 150max. And one of the few remaining shows in general that'll reach 150+

Why did she not feature much this season? Was there some external reason that they then wrote her absence into the plot?

Why did she not feature much this season? Was there some external reason that they then wrote her absence into the plot?
I think a lot of it was just her wanting to appear in less episodes like Grant has for next season

No surprise there. Glad that it gets to end on its own terms, which I wish I could say for Batwoman and Legends of Tomorrow.

That just leaves Stargirl and Superman & Lois, but since they're both on their own worlds, they're already free from the shackles of the Arrowverse anyway.

Since this is the final season I think Carlos Valdes/Cisco is a most definitely set to return and other returning faces from past seasons but I need Keiynan Lonsdale/Wally to return as well because I can not imagine the finale without those two. I mean Supergirl had pretty much every series regular back for the finale so The Flash should get the same treatment.

Thank goodness... the show jumped the Shark a long time ago so this is a mercy killing

Looks like Smallville will still be the champ as longest running superhero tv series as it should be but I can’t lie I wanted the Flash to at least tie with it.

They had to end the Flash TV series before heading into the movies. A 2-hour series finale is a must since both Arrow and Supergirl got theirs.

RIP Arrowverse 2012-2023.

They had to end the Flash TV series before heading into the movies. A 2-hour series finale is a must since both Arrow and Supergirl got theirs.

RIP Arrowverse 2012-2023.
I always thought that unlike the MCU the Arrowverse should have a definitive end. It’s just I always imagined it would be in an epic crossover event and not with some of the remaining shows canceled and S&L being apart of another universe. I wouldn’t be surprised if The CW did announce a Bart and Nora spin-off though.

Overall I’m sad that the Arrowverse is ending next year and I doubt that Justice U show is even happening but also glad for the memories and that these shows got me through some tough times and gave me something to look forward too. Well we still have Stargirl and S&L so hopefully those both go on for a couple years.

Last edited:
I’m hoping that the finale will be the ultimate final battle against a resurrected Thawne and Zoom and Godspeed as well with Team Flash and some other heroes in the Arrowverse helping out in the fight. That could be pretty dope.

The problem with the CW shows is they don’t know how to do a graceful exit. They run their shows to the ground due to either losing steam or just outright getting cancelled. Arrow did end on its own but I think a big part of that was Stephen Amell wanting out.

The problem with the CW shows is they don’t know how to do a graceful exit. They run their shows to the ground due to either losing steam or just outright getting cancelled. Arrow did end on its own but I think a big part of that was Stephen Amell wanting out.
I agree.

The Flash will end with 184 episodes. Would have been nice to get that one extra episode in to make it a nice 185 and I believe Grant's contract for the final season is for 14 episodes.

The Flash will end with 184 episodes. Would have been nice to get that one extra episode in to make it a nice 185 and I believe Grant's contract for the final season is for 14 episodes.

But then wouldn't it also have been nice to get yet an extra one to make it a nice 186?

The Arrowverse ending on 699 episodes is rather anticlimactic

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"