The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Discussion in 'The Flash' started by Thread Manager, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Slick Yup

Looks like next season will be it. Cool with me.

Karelia and Nicko-Ray like this.
  2. Web-Head Oh boy yeah

Yeah season 9 will definitely be the last. Curious if there'll only be 15 episodes or if he'll only be in 15 of them

Karelia likes this.
  3. herolee10 No More Miracles

The only thing that I want to see before this show ends is a proper crossover with Superman and Lois.

4. Slick Yup

I’m guessing that due to this news and the sale of the CW as it is will get a final 22/23 season and most of the DC shows will get final seasons. With the Flash and most likely Legends and Batwoman to end with S&L, Stargirl and possibly Naomi moving to HBO Max.

We may get one season of Justice U and Gotham Knights if they get picked up for the 22/23 season and those could go to HBO Max as well but I doubt it. I’m just glad that some of the Arrowverse shows will get endings or at least I hope. Yes herolee10 I also want a crossover with Superman & Lois lol.

5. signalman Registered

Karelia likes this.
  6. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

I'm ok with the show ending. Hopefully we get a good final season.

I would like to see the Flash guest star in Superman & Lois for an episode.

Karelia, Nicko-Ray and Slick like this.
  7. herolee10 No More Miracles

Since Grant is a fan of the character, I don't think that it would take much to get him for at least a special guest appearance on S&L.

vantheman77, Karelia and Nicko-Ray like this.
  8. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

Yep Flash will join Arrow, Black Lightning, and Supergirl. It's time with the Flash movie coming up. I also hope we get a full-fledged super-speed race between Superman & Flash in Superman & Lois.

Karelia likes this.
  9. Slick Yup

I hope Grant has a cameo in the film since it’s only right.

Karelia and Nicko-Ray like this.
  10. NotNickFury Registered

I wouldn't be surprised if he did, given Ezra's appearance in Crisis. Either a quick scene or that Crisis moment, but from Ezra's perspective.

Also, while I don't see Barry suiting up in Superman and Lois, I could see him at least stopping by that series to help with something, similar to how Diggle did. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing him briefly pop on the Waverider- somehow- to help out the Legends. More so since Wally's not there anymore.

Karelia and Slick like this.
  11. Slick Yup

I still wish Wally was on Legends more than one season.

12. NotNickFury Registered

He fit more with the Legends than he did with Team Flash. Plus, I like that he had elements of Young Justice Wally in him, with him holding onto a 'souvenir.'

13. herolee10 No More Miracles

Although Wally's character blended well with the Legends, the problem is that he's too powerful to be on the show as a fixed member. Wally could easily solve most of their problems with his powers.

14. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

Legends pretty much forgets or downplays the fact the characters have powers unless it is coinvent to the plot. Characters with effects heavy powers like Firestorm got seriously downgraded because the budget. Everyone is turned into bumbling time travellers regardless of how the were portrayed previously.

Primal Slayer likes this.
  15. NotNickFury Registered

Funny you say that. I think back to the Legends episode "Amazing Grace" where the team on the Waverider discusses getting Elvis' guitar because it's a totem. Wally zips off and gets the guitar in maybe two seconds. And this is early in the episode. Yeah, more goes on, but at the same time, I like that some heroes who do have abilities that can end an episode in five minutes put their abilities to use.

At the same time, Legends does feel like it's scaled back the team to have more characters who are physical fighters instead of abilities. No Hawks. No Heatwave or Captain Cold. No Atom. Firestorm. Not even Constantine. Steel might be the only one whose abilities the budget might hit, but even then he doesn't...Steel up that often. The first team with Rip Hunter as the leader had a good balance of members with powers and physical strength...but I think the team was arguably at its most powerful when Wally and Constantine were a part of it.

16. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

Primal Slayer likes this.
  17. Web-Head Oh boy yeah

18. Slick Yup

Is The Flash Finally Introducing Cobalt Blue?
    I’m not familiar with Cobalt Blue but I’ve heard people on here mention him so I’d been interesting if they went that direction. Also since he’s recurring this season and might be back next it seems pretty likely.

19. signalman Registered

New FLASH poster. Rather Boring.

upload_2022-2-26_2-39-38.png

Kev4000 likes this.
  20. Kev4000 Registered

Even Gustin is like: "I dont give a f*** anymore" face impression :D

Prison Mike and signalman like this.
  21. Slick Yup

22. Karelia Always Hold On To Smallville...

I'm still watching the series, but some of these past seasons have been pretty lackluster to me. Which is a shame, I still think Season 1-2 are absolute gold. I thought it was the best DCTV offered for quite some time too (Until Superman & Lois, Peacemaker.)

I'm good with it ending with S9 with a limited 15 episodes or so. I hope they give the finale a decent budget too.

Slick likes this.
  23. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

If Flash and Superman & Lois are the only Arrowverse shows renewed, not only do I want them to crossover but also involve guest heroes for another graphic novel-style event.

Karelia and Slick like this.