The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Yeah season 9 will definitely be the last. Curious if there'll only be 15 episodes or if he'll only be in 15 of them

I’m guessing that due to this news and the sale of the CW as it is will get a final 22/23 season and most of the DC shows will get final seasons. With the Flash and most likely Legends and Batwoman to end with S&L, Stargirl and possibly Naomi moving to HBO Max.

We may get one season of Justice U and Gotham Knights if they get picked up for the 22/23 season and those could go to HBO Max as well but I doubt it. I’m just glad that some of the Arrowverse shows will get endings or at least I hope. Yes herolee10 I also want a crossover with Superman & Lois lol.

Yep Flash will join Arrow, Black Lightning, and Supergirl. It's time with the Flash movie coming up. I also hope we get a full-fledged super-speed race between Superman & Flash in Superman & Lois.

I hope Grant has a cameo in the film since it’s only right.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did, given Ezra's appearance in Crisis. Either a quick scene or that Crisis moment, but from Ezra's perspective.

Also, while I don't see Barry suiting up in Superman and Lois, I could see him at least stopping by that series to help with something, similar to how Diggle did. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing him briefly pop on the Waverider- somehow- to help out the Legends. More so since Wally's not there anymore.

I still wish Wally was on Legends more than one season.

He fit more with the Legends than he did with Team Flash. Plus, I like that he had elements of Young Justice Wally in him, with him holding onto a 'souvenir.'

He fit more with the Legends than he did with Team Flash. Plus, I like that he had elements of Young Justice Wally in him, with him holding onto a 'souvenir.'

Although Wally's character blended well with the Legends, the problem is that he's too powerful to be on the show as a fixed member. Wally could easily solve most of their problems with his powers.

Legends pretty much forgets or downplays the fact the characters have powers unless it is coinvent to the plot. Characters with effects heavy powers like Firestorm got seriously downgraded because the budget. Everyone is turned into bumbling time travellers regardless of how the were portrayed previously.

Although Wally's character blended well with the Legends, the problem is that he's too powerful to be on the show as a fixed member. Wally could easily solve most of their problems with his powers.

Funny you say that. I think back to the Legends episode "Amazing Grace" where the team on the Waverider discusses getting Elvis' guitar because it's a totem. Wally zips off and gets the guitar in maybe two seconds. And this is early in the episode. Yeah, more goes on, but at the same time, I like that some heroes who do have abilities that can end an episode in five minutes put their abilities to use.

At the same time, Legends does feel like it's scaled back the team to have more characters who are physical fighters instead of abilities. No Hawks. No Heatwave or Captain Cold. No Atom. Firestorm. Not even Constantine. Steel might be the only one whose abilities the budget might hit, but even then he doesn't...Steel up that often. The first team with Rip Hunter as the leader had a good balance of members with powers and physical strength...but I think the team was arguably at its most powerful when Wally and Constantine were a part of it.

Is The Flash Finally Introducing Cobalt Blue?
I’m not familiar with Cobalt Blue but I’ve heard people on here mention him so I’d been interesting if they went that direction. Also since he’s recurring this season and might be back next it seems pretty likely.

I'm still watching the series, but some of these past seasons have been pretty lackluster to me. Which is a shame, I still think Season 1-2 are absolute gold. I thought it was the best DCTV offered for quite some time too (Until Superman & Lois, Peacemaker.)

I'm good with it ending with S9 with a limited 15 episodes or so. I hope they give the finale a decent budget too.

If Flash and Superman & Lois are the only Arrowverse shows renewed, not only do I want them to crossover but also involve guest heroes for another graphic novel-style event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"