The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine not many Nielsen viewers (because that's who counts) downloaded the pilot.

Sorry I'm Canadian. What are Nielsen viewers lol? I usually just google the number of US viewers when an episode premieres.

Sorry I'm Canadian. What are Nielsen viewers lol? I usually just google the number of US viewers when an episode premieres.

Actually Nielsen ratings are also used in Canada as the primary measure of ratings. It basically just measures who actually watches the show when it airs on television compared to other shows on during the same timeslot. The pilot leaking is almost certainly not going to have an impact worth noting on those ratings.

grant-gustin-stephen-amell-the-flash-arrow-crossover-02.jpg

grant-gustin-stephen-amell-the-flash-arrow-crossover-06.jpg

grant-gustin-stephen-amell-the-flash-arrow-crossover-10.jpg

grant-gustin-stephen-amell-the-flash-arrow-crossover-11.jpg

^^^Now that's certainly interesting. Its gonna be fun to see how (and why) that plays out.

the suit is looking better, but it's still far from perfect. I hope they can keep working on and improving the Flash suit.

Working with his adopted father Detective West; West's conceited partner Detective Eddie Thawne and Iris West, who's earning her degree in Criminal Psychology, Barry uses his superhuman abilities to help the people of Central City and stop the rogues' gallery of villains -- many of whom have also been altered by the particle accelerator explosion. Concealing his identity behind his incredible velocity, Barry can not only accomplish feats faster than human comprehension, but also taps into an energy that allows him to access moments out of time -- both past and future. With a winning personality and a smile on his face, Barry Allen -- aka The Flash -- is finally moving forward in life ... very, very fast!

"Barry can not only accomplish feats faster than human comprehension" sounds a lot like how The Flash' powers were portrayed in the early days of The New 52, while the mention of the character being able to tap into an "energy" must be a nod to the Speed Force, something not even the pilot made clear would be part of this series. Even more interesting than both of these reveals however is the fact that Barry will be able to "access moments out of time - both past and future". The Reverse-Flash has been known to travel through time, but it could be that we'll see The Flash do the same! What are your thoughts on all of this? Be sure to sound off with your thoughts below!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/09/the-flash-episode-101-city-of-heroes.html

I just hope they don't convulote the speed force too much with what it has been depicted to do.

the suit is looking better, but it's still far from perfect. I hope they can keep working on and improving the Flash suit.

Again i ask.. what is different? They havent changed anything as far as I can tell. The mask actually look worse if anything….

Yeah, to be honest, the mask looks weird in those set pics.

Honestly, I wonder how much it normally costs to make a great quality comic book costume and whether a CW Series can afford to do so.

I mean I remember reading on how i cost "Smallville's" Production Team quite a bit of money to get that black trench coat for Clark's "blur" look, even though I could find something like that at a given Macy's or Ross store.

Flashs costume is perfect.I honestly dont see what the complaints are about

Personally, my biggest beefs with the outfit is the overuse of Leather material for the suit, along with the cheap design of a belt that he has and how strange his boots look.

Personally, my biggest beefs with the outfit is the overuse of Leather material for the suit, along with the cheap design of a belt that he has and how strange his boots look.

I actually like the leather effect.Better than tights.And love the boots.
An added bonus is that its not the classic suit.That diffrentiates it from the upcoming movie version

I don't think the costume is perfect, but I've never had any major issue with it.
I was merely pointing out that the mask/cowl, in the above set pics, seems to be thicker than it was before and therefore sits a bit awkwardly on Gustin's face.

Again i ask.. what is different? They havent changed anything as far as I can tell. The mask actually look worse if anything….
oh it's changed. they slimmed it down, look through the threads here. there were some comparison photos

oh it's changed. they slimmed it down, look through the threads here. there were some comparison photos

So.. Yea nothing has changed lol.

Not saying thats a problem, I like the suit a lot, but I don't see how people are seeing any changes. Maybe ever so slight adjustments(a lot of screen used comic book suits have different variations depending on scenes)

but nothing significant in the slightest, and nothing to do with fan feedback. Not yet at least. Im hoping they do actually follow through and change the suit a bit just for the sake of development.

Why is his mask thicker in those pics?
There's no way they did that as an "improvement" cause damn.

Why is his mask thicker in those pics?
There's no way they did that as an "improvement" cause damn.

Indeed. It might be the light or a slightly different mold, but you will never notice it in the actual show. Just like any other minor adjustments made to the suit (sans emblem additions and eventual color change)

That's what I was thinking as well- but then wouldn't it be worn by a stuntman?

That's what I was thinking as well- but then wouldn't it be worn by a stuntman?

Well the stuntman wouldn't really need it, he's a stuntman. Clearly Gustin is watching it to try himself, so maybe they wanted to pad his helmet out a bit more just in case. No idea what Amell is doing just chillin though. Maybe Gustin is going up against Amells stuntman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"