The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the stuntman wouldn't really need it, he's a stuntman. Clearly Gustin is watching it to try himself, so maybe they wanted to pad his helmet out a bit more just in case. No idea what Amell is doing just chillin though. Maybe Gustin is going up against Amells stuntman.

Amell knows all the moves already ;) Or as he always likes to pint out when he talks about learning Stunts: He ignored the choreography and opted for punching as hard as he can where it hurts...

Well the stuntman wouldn't really need it, he's a stuntman.
?
That's the reason he WOULD wear it. Making you a stuntman doesn't mean you're superhuman, it means you're gonna to try dangerous stunts, and likely need extra protection.

?
That's the reason he WOULD wear it. Making you a stuntman doesn't mean you're superhuman, it means you're gonna to try dangerous stunts, and likely need extra protection.

Not in this scenario. I know what you mean, I think you misunderstood what I meant haha.

But there wouldn't be a point to it here. Anyway, it's probably just the angle or lighting. The thickness difference is so minuscule anyway.

FreshWelltodoLacewing.gif

gaf

I wonder if them adding an additional three minutes to the premiere is because of them thinking that some people may not watch it when it premieres on the network due to the pilot having leaked online a few months ago.

Also, I also wonder if the three additional minutes will just be scenes that they had cut out from the original pilot, something that they had shot last minute specifically for this occasion, or even them having taken out some minutes from their second episode and adding it here.

I wonder if them adding an additional three minutes to the premiere is because of them thinking that some people may not watch it when it premieres on the network due to the pilot having leaked online a few months ago.

Also, I also wonder if the three additional minutes will just be scenes that they had cut out from the original pilot, something that they had shot last minute specifically for this occasion, or even them having taken out some minutes from their second episode and adding it here.

Naw, the three minutes is just a trailer for the upcoming season.

I've been thinking that the first season is gonna have the Rogues as the villains for the first season. They most likely saving Zoom for the second season.

Last edited:
I've been thinking that the first season is gonna have the rogues as the villains for the first season. They most likely saving Zoom for the second season.
That works for me.

Grodd, The Rogues, and Reverse Flash are each deserving of a season long arc where they are the focus

I've been thinking that the first season is gonna have the rogues as the villains for the first season. They most likely saving Zoom for the second season.

Works for me.

Count me in the ready to pop group. I can't wait to get this season going, I'm excited by the possibilities they might take the Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"